The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Over...  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Game Over...
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 07:18:20 PM »
"Thank you." She said patting the side of the horses head after she took his saddle, again the black stallion snorted. Bobbing it's head up and down before trotted off to drink from the stream. "I suppose I can put this into use..." She said holding a small black stone in her hand some would mistaken it as coal. Zaida set the note down a black smoke-like circle surrounding it on the ground. She stood over the note looking down at it. The vexū's eyes slowly went black and a bit of veins around it, some black blood dripping from her nose before both her and the note disappeared leaving the dark smoke that slowly faded away.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 07:25:56 PM by Zaida »

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: Game Over...
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2016, 07:54:32 PM »
After examining the envelope for a bit, Marcus opened it with a quick, precise swing with his hunting knife. Reading it, he put his right paw on his cheek, squinting his eyes a bit. A fighting tournament?... that seems interesting, he thought, putting the letter and envelope down in one of his free pockets, walking out of the bar after eating and drinking. He looked a little around, before noticing some guys in a jeep starring at him, one of them waving his paw at him. He walked over to them, "What do you want?", he said, looking intimidating. "Woah, calm down there mate. We're just here to take you to Super Street Smash", the guy said, slightly mockingly holding up his paws in front of him. "In this?", Ulvus asked, doubtingly, pointing at the jeep. "Oh, this baby can do more than meets the eye", the guy answered, patting the jeep. Ok, I guess so, Ulvus thought, shaking his head a bit, as he got into the jeep. The other guys in it started it up, driving out towards the wasteland once more. The only difference was, they continued to accelerate. Faster and faster. Until at one point, a huge flash of light made Ulvus flinch, and as he opened them again, blinking a few times, he was baffled at what he saw outside of the jeep. Opening the door, stepping out, he looked around. Woah..., he thought, as he had never seen a normal city in his life.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 09:11:43 PM »
*R3D kept walking, his hydraulic legs releasing steam everytime he steps*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »
  I was exploding in my chair as the credit's start to play and I smiled as I leaped up and was more then ready. But on the way to the battle field I noticed a tall dark man with wispy features stare at me and came closer..then he was going to touch me but poofed with the word's.. "Black...Abyss.." I didn't understand what that meant but shrugged and smiled as I changed my color's to red and blue.. And I saw a big crowd roaring with joy with creatures of all shapes and sizes.. Then this Anthro Bull Shrimp was holding a mic.."Now everyone, welcome to the SUPER STREET SMASH! ARE YOU READY TO SEE ARE FISRT FIGHT?!" The crowd roars in a high energy as the big screen showed Werid animals' being transported while a robot that look's like it's from the future and a dinosaur is shown as newcomer's.. But then I heard I had to come up. SO I took my notebook to enter the first round..

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Indominus Rex
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
  • Height: 5"6 Anthro, 50''7 Feral
  • Weight: 107lb Anthro, 8407lb Feral
  • Build: Reptilian in any form.
  • Currently: On the wild ride of life!!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 12:51:32 AM »
I look around. I had heard a beep. I walk through the forest looking for the source of the noise. A paper lays on the ground beside the rock. I was being invited to the Super Street Smash! I would have to use my Transformation Stone, a device that made me into an Anthro, to attend. My large bulk wouldn't fit, and would scare most. I will turn back after the fight begins, and surprise my opponent. I smile.

After a long walk, I reach my den, and fumble with the stone to read its text. Reciting them aloud would trigger the change. I read them, and feel myself growing more compact, my hips tighening. I Shrink to human size.
I am Preeminent, and Supreme. Bow, fool.

''What happened to the sister?''
''She... ate it.'' ~Jurassic World

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Game Over...
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2016, 01:08:07 AM »
(That's true it would be fair to wait until everyone arrives..)
The vexū appeared standing and black smoke coming off her. paws folded behind as she looked about with her glowing teal eyes. her medieval/futuristic-like armor sharp and intricate. A teal glow escaping from some designs, the dark hood covered Zaida's face and long torn cape gently flowing. The Terrestrial studied her surroundings her glowing teal eyes the only thing seem under the shadow her hood casted. It was different but didn't surprise the God in anyway. The area flashed with many people clapping and cheering about, more spawning in this 'super street smash' arena. Her ears laid low, she wasn't very fond of crowds.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:11:56 AM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2016, 01:14:00 AM »
(Sorry about that.. i'm still new at this story telling thing.)
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 01:17:35 AM »
It was immediate when I saw the vexu that she was a foe to reckon with. Maybe for anyone else, but I thought I could defeat she like a squashed bug. After all, not everyone could kill a mighty 50 foot long genetic monster. I shivered at my current appearance though. My body was tiny, and I couldn't just snap up any passing human in one bite. But I knew my element of surprise was far more important. I was a Queen of my game, the Big Bad, the Boss Battle. Only the programmers have beat me. I loved that. The T. Rex would go down quick under the guns of Players. The velociraptor pack was hard, but not Pro hard. Sure, the Spineosaurus was difficult, but it was like riding donkey, where as I was a mad bull. No one stood in my way. No one. So, I knew this Vexu was going down.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 02:44:53 AM »
*R3D walked into the arena*"Location found."*He spun his gun arm before shifting it into his nomal arm*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 03:10:10 PM »
   The anouncer was getting everyone ready for a brawl and keeping the battle feild pumped.."Allll right ladies and gentlemen the moment we have alll wanted for! Give a cheer to all our new fighters! First off we have a brutal breast from the deepest part of that uncharted jungle....give a cheer for this hot blooded Amazon!" The crowd cheer's and even a few stand up holding some hologramed sign boards.. "Now that's not all folks we have yet other fighter's no not a two man fight, not a three man fight but behold a seven man brawl!" He forgot to give any other person an introduction, but didn't hear much about them. Soo as the sparks flew and I took on the stage made of metal and changeing clock work I smiled as I never felt this awesome in my life. But looking at this werid girl made me think she might have magic powers or something... But hearing a seven man brawl made me shiver..

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2016, 04:26:20 PM »
I still clutched my amulet. Not yet. I think, I want them to think I lost first. I tense all of my muscles, and feel adrenaline pump in my blood. I smile wickedly. I don't have to use this just once. I can shift, during the battle. Squirm and foes one minute, eat the the next. That would be my plan. But I had to watch out for the Vexu`, or this wouldn't end well. I looked across the battle field at a nervous looking... Something. I snarl at it so it would be more scared.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2016, 11:02:08 PM »
*R3D calculated his tactics as he stepped into the battle ring 'We should hang back,let our gun charge and unleash it on them when their tired.' he thought as his robot shell slammed his fists together 'i doubt you care, husk, stupid phrase in Three, Two, On-*"Crush, Kill, Destroy"* 'Okay, all i need to do is act with tactics and intelligence, I shall take control of us riiiiiiiight' the robots eyes turned orange* "Now."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2016, 01:25:27 AM »
(I would like to join.)

Name: Gozra
Race: Outsider (a being of made out of shadow that sometimes interacts with mortals.)
Psyhical Body features: it's form changes depending upon his mood. When it is in a good mood it appears as a lovely snake lady with white scales and a long coiling tail for legs. When it is in a bad mood it appears becomes more masculine and his scales turn to black.
Clothing/ Armor features or looks: wears no clothes or armor but there is nothing to show as it is normally reptilian
Game Type: Fantasy turn based rpg.
Weapons: summons multiple floating blades
Skills: a master of black magic and very knowledgeable
Magic or speical power ups.: black magic (very offense based magic)
Background; Gozra is the final boss of its game and is evil to the very bone. Its main goal in the game is to kill the hero and destroy the world but of course it doesn't succeed. The hero of the game is actually Vista's son but doesn't find that out till later. While gozra may show disdain for heroes it will help them when the virus becomes active. After all, everyone will die including gozra if the virus isn't stopped.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2016, 05:00:22 AM »

Studying each opponent giving herself mental notes on each one carefully with her cold dead eyes but didn't gaze at them too long but only to give a simple warning... Walking into the arena she pulled her hood down slowly to reveal her face, eyes gleaming bright as teal light flowed from them fading into the air. She ran her hand through her hair as it gently flowed, her tail swaying in its regular pattern. The Vexū kept her hands folded in front, she would summon her swords whenever they were needed and use hand to hand combat or her magic.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2016, 11:11:50 AM »
Ray had just arrived at the stadium, and started towards the structure. He looked about for anyone with information, hoping to get some answers.