The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44803 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #1095 on: September 29, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
The sword sliced through them like they were nothing, but it did not pierce Clare, for suddenly, the wolf, moving surprisingly fast for someone who just got shot, dashed up the blade and onto Korg'ath's arm. "Thanks for trying, but I don't want my belly pierced again," she said, grinning and drawing her sword along the flesh of his arm as she ran up him. It seemed to burn where it touched his skin.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1096 on: September 29, 2016, 12:22:20 PM »
Korg'ath roared, and glared at Ray, who collapsed and held his head. "Kill this fool, wretch!" Ray stood back up, and loosed a few shots at Clare.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1097 on: September 29, 2016, 12:25:52 PM »
The metal thing suddenly tackled Ray from behind, somehow not dead yet. "Snap out of it, boyo!" it said, trying to get Ray to stop shooting.

Clare was hit in the side again, but stabbed her sword into Korg'ath's flesh to keep from falling off. Once she had regained herself, she continued to climb the arm, the leather armors aiming around her.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1098 on: September 29, 2016, 12:29:20 PM »
Ray was able to free his arm, and fired a few more rounds into the metal thing. "I'm sorry!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1099 on: September 29, 2016, 12:32:10 PM »
The metal thing was unnaffected by this. It was metal. "How many shots are in that damn thing, lad?" the thing murmured. "Shall I try disarming you?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1100 on: September 29, 2016, 12:36:00 PM »
Ray suddenly brought his head down on whatever serviced as a head for the metal thing, putting a nice gash across his head. He shook his revolver, which then changed into a short-barreled shotgun, and continued to fire into the metal thing.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: September 29, 2016, 12:45:47 PM »
The metal thing sighed. "This is gonna take a while," he murmured, beginning an effort to wrestle the gun away from Ray.

Clare managed to reach Korgath's shoulder, and quickly slashed at it a couple times, still grinning.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: September 29, 2016, 12:49:13 PM »
Korg'ath threw a wide punch at Clare, as his tails came up to lash at her.

Ray's gun floated up, but continued firing.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1103 on: September 29, 2016, 12:53:35 PM »
Korg'ath threw a wide punch at Clare, as his tails came up to lash at her.

Ray's gun floated up, but continued firing.

Clare dodged the punch, but rolled right into the tails and had to sink her sword in again to keep from falling off. Strangely enough, she wasn't leaving a trail of blood, considering that she'd been hit in the stomach with several bullets.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: October 01, 2016, 10:25:44 AM »
The whip-like tails wrapped around Clare, and threw her into the metal thing assaulting Ray.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1105 on: October 01, 2016, 10:57:22 AM »
Raz laid on the ground, suffering deeply from the toxin, it making him slowly become deathly ill, first, causing his body to overheat, much more than a normal dragon would.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #1106 on: October 01, 2016, 11:22:44 AM »
Ibi watched hopelessly as the others were dominated by the demons. He couldn't think of anything he could do, and he was terrified that this would end the same way his last company did...

Nora unleashed another harsh burst of angelic energy straight at the huge demon, giving off a burst of white light.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: October 01, 2016, 11:44:11 AM »
The demon bellowed as his sight was stolen, and swung the massive sword wildly.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1108 on: October 01, 2016, 02:17:01 PM »
(What has happened?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #1109 on: October 01, 2016, 10:15:40 PM »
(We're fighting a big bad guy and I don't know if he's winning or not...)
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?