The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44011 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
International Demon Wrangling Company
« on: November 07, 2015, 05:44:50 PM »
Welcome, to the International Demon Wrangling Company. Though we are paid to catch demons, the best way to catch a demon is to use a demon, right? And, as such, demons of any shape, size, and disposition are recruited, and are sent out on missions to capture rogues. We're constantly increasing, and need all the help we can get.

Even if you're not a demon, we've got you covered with the latest demon-catching equipment.

So, please, put down your name, age, gender, species, and whether or not your a demon, mortal, or a vessel.

Resume Sheet:

Name: (Last, First, Middle)

Species:

Disposition:

Tact:

Preferred weapon(s):

Anything else of note:

((This RP is going to be refined through the actual play, I thank you for joining, and please give this some love! Made it up at work!))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 05:47:05 PM »
Name: Zaida

Species: Serynx

Disposition: Immortal Goddess

Tact: Quiet, Bipolar, Demented, Calm and Soothing, Cunning, Loner, Superior

Preferred weapon(s): Dual swords, Close combat, Darkness

Anything else of note: as you see she's is a God, the ability to manipulate darkness. However she gains more power at night. Along with full moons, eclipses, and blood moons.
Due to her species she has abilities such as mocking other noises, contortion, a high pain threshold, look at my profile more to learn about her species.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:14:11 PM by Zaida »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 06:41:06 PM »
((Well... this I have to join  :P ))

Resume Sheet:

Name: (Last, First, Middle) None-of-your-business, Angder, Still-None-of-your-buisness ((yes, the last and middle name are not legit :P))

Species: Wolf

Disposition: Mortal

Tact: Aggressive, rude, reckless, loyal, strongly moral.

Preferred weapon(s): Axes, revolvers

Anything else of note: A lot of experience fighting demons, had his own team.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 06:59:25 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Disposition: Vessel

Tact: Happy, always willing to help, a tad skittish.

Preferred weapon(s): A silver-plated revolver.

Anything else of note: Shares a conjoined existence with a demon, but doesn't realize it. The demon, who's name cannot be spoken in mortal tongue, refers to himself as 'Jayce'.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 08:46:05 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 07:10:57 PM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien (No middle name)

Species: Poison Drinker

Disposition: Demon/Parasite thing

Tact: Cunning, manipulative, sly/smooth, uncaring, neutral evil mostly, rude to most, easily annoyed but rarely ever gets angry.

Preferred weapon(s): his own combat skills, his bodily fluids, claws, teeth, a single fountain pen.

Other: Acon's purpose in life is to eliminate all "lesser species" and replace them with his own. Often times, he kills for sport and when he's taking control of another fur's body, he'll eat them from the inside out.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:43:07 PM by Ms. Lovien »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »
Attention all potential employees! Those of you who had to make a slight adjustment to your disposition will be happy to hear the Company can now house demi-gods and goddesses, along with angels and otherwise. Feel free to edit your resumes at this time.

((If you don't wanna be a demon/vessel/whatever I put down, feel free to put down your choice.))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 07:02:12 PM »
((no changes from me. i am mortal still.))

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 01:26:26 AM »
Name: (Last, First, Middle) LeMont, Faolin, N/A [/size]Age:  20Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded, some dog)Gender: FemaleDisposition: DemonTact: Keen senses apart from sight during the day, it's only a little bit above an average human's. However, at night, it is level with her extraordinary hearing and smell. She is intelligent in the ways of the world and street smart. Generally anti-social but not rude unless someone is rude to her first. Is more of a leader than a follower. One of her pet peeves is seeing furs standing around while others are working.Preferred weapon(s): Jack-knife, claws.Anything else of note: More animalistic than other furs. She eats meat raw and without silverware and dislikes a lot of technology, preferring to use her senses or instinct.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 01:30:42 AM »
Name: (Last, First, Middle) LeMont, Faolin, N/A
Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded, some dog)
Disposition: Demon
Tact: Keen senses apart from sight during the day, it's only a little bit above an average human's. However, at night, it is level with her extraordinary hearing and smell. She is intelligent in the ways of the world and street smart. Generally anti-social but not rude unless someone is rude to her first. Is more of a leader than a follower. One of her pet peeves is seeing furs standing around while others are working.
Preferred weapon(s): Jack-knife, claws.Anything else of note: More animalistic than other furs. She eats meat raw and without silverware and dislikes a lot of technology, preferring to use her senses or instinct.

((Your post borked, here, I think I fixed it.))
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 01:50:20 AM by Angder »

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 01:41:12 AM »
Thanks. >u<

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 01:47:30 PM »
((Thank you for being so patient, friends! I'll get this started tomorrow!))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 08:44:18 AM »
((A little later than what I wanted, but we shall begin!))

The bright LED sign in front of the large, imposing building just outside of Las Vegas lit up like a Christmas tree. 'Demon Catchers INC.' shone brightly in gold bordered black letters. 'We catch'em so you don't need too' sits below, in a smaller font.  A bus, embellished with crosses, both upright and upside down, rolled through the front gate,  bringing in the new recruits for the company. The owner, one Ronald Sovitas, stood in his top-floor office, watching the bus. A cross hug from a pendant wrapped around his wrist, and the massive raccoon lifted the cross to his lips, whispered a prayer, and kissed the crucifix, smiling. "We do God's work," he whispered to himself "if He wants us to or not."

((Ray will be modified, so if you wish, the character sheet's gonna change up.))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 09:15:21 AM »
((As normal, Friday is a poor day for me, but I will try to post a little if I can. Don't wait for me though))

There was nothing holy about Angder, in fact, he found the whole god thing a bit farcical, an axe was far more reliable. He climbs out of the bus, looking at the building ahead. "NICE." He states.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • Woof.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 10:50:20 PM »
Keinai stepped off of the bus, taking in her surroundings. Her legs felt clammy and stiff from the uncomfortable seat she had sat in for an hour or so, and she stretched to relieve the ache. She studied the imposing building in front of her, the neon lights reflecting in her eyes, making her blue eye green and her yellow eye even more vivid.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 11:19:25 PM »
The hybrid stepped out of the vehicle. she looked at the building with her eyes holding her calm expression. The Serynx keeping her distance from others her head high and tail swaying in its regular pattern studying this along with taking some mental notes.