The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44814 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #615 on: May 11, 2016, 03:20:29 PM »
Raz shook his head, "Not you. You're not suitable to fight anymore right now, maybe cover fire, but no physical contact. Okay, Ray?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #616 on: May 12, 2016, 01:22:56 AM »
Zephyr, wherever he was, waited patiently for the return of the others, spending his time covertly taking out demons. However, he knew it would be time to change modes soon...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #617 on: May 12, 2016, 01:31:38 AM »
Going to Re-make my character

Species: Shiba Inu

Disposition: Mortal

Tact: Kind, Happy, Support

Preferred weapon(s): AK12, Kabar Knife, and Colt 45. Large Radio on back for support.

Anything else of note: Is always willing to help. Send in with other units for support.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #618 on: May 12, 2016, 01:02:50 PM »
(Okay, I could call you in, if you'd like me to?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #619 on: May 12, 2016, 01:08:56 PM »
Ray shook his head. "I'm not sitting a mission out. Besides, there aren't many hostile demons in here, it seems. We've been in here for a while." As he closed his mouth, a blood-curdling scream thundered through the structure, barely audible from the outside. The raccoon blinked, and spoke quietly, both to Raz and a radio in his coat collar. "T-There are civilians in here."

Ronnie, sitting at his desk, snapped the pencil he had been gnawing on as Ray's report came in. "Great...I guess retrieval is a priority now..." He reached for the PA system, and sighed as it squawked to life. "Attention, any and all available agents please head for the transport van immediately. Civilians are present in the area of operation."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: May 12, 2016, 01:18:57 PM »
Zephyr, hearing the scream, swore internally. "Looks like this will have to be a delicate operation," he murmured to himself. "Want me to try helping?" the female voice whispered. "I do need the practice of fighting in your body." "Hmm... maybe," Zephyr replied. "If things get too tough..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #621 on: May 12, 2016, 01:27:16 PM »
Ray started towards the club-proper, his revolver at his side. He placed his paw on the door, and waited.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #622 on: May 12, 2016, 02:01:16 PM »
(Sure, call me in.)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #623 on: May 12, 2016, 03:49:45 PM »
Raz walked towars Ray and put a hand on his shoulder, "I know how eager you are, but you are not suitable for physical battle. Please, use a rifle to cover fire, or use your speed to rescue the civilians."
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:55:41 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: May 12, 2016, 03:53:38 PM »
"Well, let me do something for you first," the female voice said, pulling out a silent communicator and calling a random person back at the base. "Hello? Anyone there?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #625 on: May 12, 2016, 06:46:09 PM »
A voice could be heard on the other side of the radio, "Yeah, I'm here. What do you need?"

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #626 on: May 13, 2016, 04:56:56 AM »
Ibi's ears perked upon hearing the announcement. He knew that Maylien was unfit to go out, so he opted to ditch the assignment - not that he was a part of the company yet. He'd have to apply when all the others got back.
For now, he climbed back into the bath and settled next to Maylien, a soft hum reverberating through his throat.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #627 on: May 13, 2016, 05:04:08 AM »
Maylien let's Ibi get and was starting to regain some of her strength, but certainly could not fight.

(This should be continued in PM >.>)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: May 13, 2016, 11:39:36 AM »
Ray shook off Raz's paw, and stared at him. "I am perfectly capable of defending myself. And I don't need a rifle."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: May 13, 2016, 12:22:33 PM »
Raz sighed and had his pistol ready, "Fine... Then let's do this."