The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44802 times)

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #525 on: April 20, 2016, 03:16:25 AM »
Some of the mud fell on Ibi. He laughed as it slid down his leg - it was rather cold and slimy.
"I might have to clean that up before it dries in my fur..." He chuckled.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #526 on: April 20, 2016, 04:11:37 AM »
Zephyr walks past that room, not looking inside.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #527 on: April 20, 2016, 04:26:42 AM »
Raz was still lying on the ground and saw Zeyphyr walk by, "Hello, buddy. A practice robot attacked me earlier... but it's dismantled now."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #528 on: April 20, 2016, 04:49:44 AM »
Zephyr cocked his head. "We have practice robots?" he asked. "I don't remember that being part of the details here..." Sighing, the cat walked over and offered Razuel a hand up.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #529 on: April 20, 2016, 04:57:09 AM »
Raz took the hand and got up, "Well that's what I assumed when I hit that thing and it dismantled itself.", Raz pointed to the robotic wolf remains.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: April 20, 2016, 10:58:31 PM »
Zephyr cocked his head slightly and looked at the robot. "Huh... that sure is odd," he said, crouching down to examine the pieces. "I seriously don't remember there being practice robots..."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #531 on: April 20, 2016, 11:11:43 PM »
Ibi started looking for a cloth to wipe the mud off his leg.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #532 on: April 21, 2016, 12:10:41 AM »
Maylien wipes the mud off with her tentacles and her stomach growls.
"I am going to get something to eat, would you like to join me Ibi?"
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: April 21, 2016, 12:20:39 AM »
On one of the pieces some black guk dripped off, "Then it may be the case that we truly don't. Look there."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: April 21, 2016, 12:22:00 AM »
"Sure!" Ibi said. He had found a cloth and cleaned off the mud from his leg just as Maylien spoke.
He had a small blusher on when he heard Maylien's stomach growl.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: April 21, 2016, 12:27:29 AM »
Maylien started to clamber her way out the door than stopped.
"Ibi...where is the kitchen again?"

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: April 21, 2016, 12:30:49 AM »
"I dunno, I haven't really had the grand tour yet." Ibi admitted. "We could always find a cafe." He joked, the tongue-in-cheek comment followed by a short chuckle.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: April 21, 2016, 09:27:43 PM »
"Yes...but we would have to ask permission first." Maylien says and actually ponders it.
"You know what I have heard mortal cafes have excellent steak. Let me get dressed and than we can go ask permission."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: April 21, 2016, 09:33:36 PM »
"They do have excellent steak." Ibi said. "And who needs permission? You're immortal and I'm... slightly less immortal..."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #539 on: April 21, 2016, 09:43:47 PM »
"I am ageless...but I suppose if we leave a note it will be alright. Now leave for a second." Maylien ushers you out the door with one of her tentacles and closes it. In a few minutes she comes out in anthro form wearing a red sun dress and sandals.