The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44812 times)

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #390 on: April 10, 2016, 10:43:24 PM »
Starting to get bored by the others' silence, Ibi headed back inside and started checking out the building. He heard a familiar voice, but with a different tone. He smiled and followed the sound.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2016, 01:00:18 AM »
Zephyr was secretly shadowing Ibi... and had left the new girl, in her new form, to shadow Razuel. I just hope I can trust her...

The aforementioned "new girl" was calmly following razuel, getting used to the new form. Hmm... well, at least it's nice soft leather.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2016, 01:09:04 AM »
Raz swiped off the demon matter off of his shoulder and walked back inside and went to the secretary counter and rung the bell on it, "Excuse me?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2016, 01:23:03 AM »
The leather demon girl watched from the shadows.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: April 12, 2016, 01:30:06 AM »
Ibi found Maylien, but decided to remain hidden. Watching her brought a smile to his face, knowing he had impacted positively. He turned to do something else when he saw something shift in the darkness.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #395 on: April 12, 2016, 01:50:23 AM »
Raz was still leaning over the counter, "Why are you watching me?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2016, 02:07:24 PM »
Valentine appeared at the other side of the counter, sitting coquettishly on the corner. She turned to Raz, smiling slightly. "So, what do you want, big man?"

Ronnie suddenly stepped into the leather demon girl's view, and pointed at her. "What are you doing here? Who left the perimeter open?"

Ray groaned, and turned to Maylien. The young raccoon looked ill. "H-Huh?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2016, 02:13:07 PM »
"I'm here for the job... I already took down that demon outside... By the way, my name is Razuel.", Raz extended a gloved hand.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2016, 02:22:30 PM »
Valentine waved her paw nonchalantly. "That was some no-named little demon flutting about, you've not seen the ones we've got." She smiled. "But anyway, you're hired."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2016, 03:18:24 PM »
"Well, the thing outside wasn't all that hard... Compared to some of my old Merc jobs."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2016, 08:06:02 PM »
Valentine appeared at the other side of the counter, sitting coquettishly on the corner. She turned to Raz, smiling slightly. "So, what do you want, big man?"

Ronnie suddenly stepped into the leather demon girl's view, and pointed at her. "What are you doing here? Who left the perimeter open?"

Ray groaned, and turned to Maylien. The young raccoon looked ill. "H-Huh?"

Maylien could smell the illness on you...which to her smelled really nice. It was a weird quilpoth thing.
"Mmm...disease...sorry. As much as I like the smell of mortal illness, we should probably get you some help." Maylien helps scoops up Ray in her arms.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2016, 08:13:29 PM »
Raz brought out his wallet, "Is there anywhere that I could stay at, considering that this place had an open room?", Raz put a $100 Bill on the counter.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2016, 11:06:44 PM »
"You should work in a hospital then." Ibi said, stepping out of the shadows and grinning at Maylien. "We'll probably have to take him to a hospital... If there are any left nearby."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #403 on: April 13, 2016, 01:28:54 AM »
"You lack a cleric or priest of some sorts? That is surprising since you claim to hunt demons." Maylien says. The last time she was summoned to the mortal plain was back in medieval times and back than the priests and clerics used their holy powers to heal.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: April 13, 2016, 01:47:57 AM »
"Not sure. I've been a nomad for a few weeks now." Ibi admitted.
It had been a few days since Ibi had any form of company.