The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Obscura Railroad (Open // Sign - Up and OOC thread)  (Read 5673 times)

Offline Draak_Tand

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Avatar of one my fursonas by a friend.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Crocodile
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6 ft 6 in
  • Weight: 299 lbs
  • Build: muscled it shows but not too much
  • Currently: Hungry, feed me
Re: The Obscura Railroad (Open // Sign - Up and OOC thread)
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2015, 05:58:59 PM »
So like what's open and what do the roles do? Until I know more here's my character
Name: Tand (Tooth in Afrikaans)
Sex: Male
Visual details: Albino crocodile with big, but not too big, muscles. Each foot has 4 claws and each hand 5. He has blood red eyes. He has a huge mouth filled with sharp teeth hence the name. He is extremely charming even though he's intimidating. He has scars littering his body due to the countless battles he's had.
Obscurities: Is able to sometimes shrug off pain and fight with the stamina of ten men. He also has an accelerated healing but he can't do it in combat or on the move. He also has fits of rage/insanity where he can't remember anything afterwards.
 Role play sample: He watched as the black mass wanders closer, clutching his bleeding side the pain finally hitting full force, "W-what do you *ugh* want?" The figure spoke "We only want to help you find yourself." He screams "N-no don't come any-" and that's the last he remembered before he blacked out.

idk how i did please let me know.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:10:01 AM by LoveisEvol »
  • Avatar by: Scarlet Kitten (steam)
Avatar by a very good friend of mine and its one of my secondary fursonas