The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2050: Extinction  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
2050: Extinction
« on: October 17, 2015, 07:36:00 PM »
Now in 2050 The world now corrupted, there is no longer safety... Government is broken , diseases now grow, population is now shrinking, Animals are dying, Cities and towns in ruins. And it's up to you to survive this madness, avoid death from other survivors, animals, radiators (radiated animals or furries) that roam the earth. (Pretty much the Purge/ Chernobyl... everyday)

~Rules~
* Don't God mode
* Relationships are fine just don't go have sex, serious especially you newbies. Go on Pm at least if not I'll have Zaida murder you~
*DO NOT take control of my Rp or make your own little story this is my roleplay not yours.
*Your not the best, or badass and try to fit with the Rp!
* One character please (unless NPC), might add more in the future
* No off topic drama, go somewhere else.
* No powers
* Ask me Any questions.

Height:
Weight:
Species:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapons
Personality:
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 weighs lightly
Species: Serynx
Appearance: same as always, Good looking, fit toned body, curvy, she has a calm bitch resting face. silver purple toned with Snow White between the colors a thin layer of black. White faux hawk or when down a pixie cut, and a white silky tip at the end of her tail. Black strip down her eyes and 6 dots above going smaller, along with her teal or sea green eyes with faded pupils with two faded rings after
Clothing: Black combat boots, Greyish green jeans just a bit baggy, a tight grey tank top, both arms covered in bandage wrap, Korean style jacket, leather gloves, respirator, shoulder gun holster, leg holster. She also wears a swat vest (bullet proof)
Weapons: Machete, small blade, 1M11 with silencer, jaguar take down recurve bow, anything she can find, close combat.
Personality: Bipolar, demented, mature, serious, lonelxy, hurt, dominate, cunning, patient, dangerous, protective.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:08:54 PM by Zaida »

Offline FriendlyFern

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: 2050: Extinction
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 06:53:51 PM »
Name: Calaiuryon (Calai for short)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7
Weight: about 130
Species: Deer/Cougar/Wood Elf
Appearance: She has light brown fur, the face of a deer, and the tail and feet of a cougar. Even though she is an adult female (about 18) she has a few white spots on her body and she has antlers. Her hair is dark brown and in a messy ponytail with a few small braids here and there, it is decorated with feathers and small flowers. Calai wears natural paint on her face that is white, black, and red. She has animal features but she is very human looking.
Clothing: She wears a necklace with an acorn, an arrowhead, and a small bird skull. She wears dark brown fingerless hide gloves, an olive green skort that is uneven and slightly torn, offwhite bandages wrapped around her upper body, and dark brown hide boots that go up to mid-calf that have short fringes at the top.
Weapons: long wooden bow, daggers, spear/sword

• Avatar by: Candy Bear (thanks love) ^_^
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
If you are ever feeling sad, watch this to cheer you up ^
Red pandas are my favorite so it definitely works for me :)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:13:11 AM »
(Anyone else?)

Offline FriendlyFern

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 02:59:01 AM »
This sounds so cool, this makes me sad :(

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 03:02:42 AM »
(I'll probably tell others to join.)

Offline FriendlyFern

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 03:08:07 AM »
(Good good)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 04:12:12 AM »
(Ill join in, will think up a character and post a sheet later)
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Ron

• Avid Aardvark
  • Meh.
    • Awards
  • Species: Inverted Pelt Mephitis Mephitis (Inverted Pelt White Striped Skunk)
  • Coloring: Silver tinged with Frost blue fur, two slender Raven Wing Black parallel stripes from tail tipped with a connecting V, to hair line V.
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 230lbs
  • Build: Moderately muscled with a fat layer an modest paunch. Plantigrade stance.
  • Currently: spending less time online.
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 02:49:10 AM »

((occ: i'll keep an eye on this post an try an keep up with everyone.))

Name:Galuf Fingel
Species: Inverse Mephitis mephitis (Inverse White Striped Skunk)
age:31  sex:Male  Height:5'10"  Weight:230, compact build
Personality: Serious, Honest, quiet, pessimistic and reckless.

Appearances:well muscled with a thin layer of covering fat hiding the tone under his short fur till he flexes or moves. silver fur tinged with a frost blue hue, his raven wing black dual stripe coming together in a V at the tip of his long tail an high forehead hairline, flowing into the hair making the hair two toned.

Clothing: full military fatigues in classic green pattern. steel toed combat boots with built in combat knife sheaths. all faded an worn with stains around the calf, forearm an collar from close combat fights. his half finger gloves are metal shod for protection.

Weapons: two army styled machete crossed in the small of the back, four combat knives, two in the boots, two on the shoulders. His canines an claws where replaced with metal replicas due to ears of abuse needing their replacement. Various martial arts.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:34:53 PM by rcondon2453 »

*holds out a baby skunk* It is like holding a furry fart in your hand!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 02:52:08 AM »
(Looks good!)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 06:50:50 AM »
Name: Matthew "Fluffy" Izowski
Sex: male
Height: ~180cm
Weight: ~70kg
Species: catwolf
Appearance: grey with white stripes all along his body, 5 tails, blood stain on forehead, right-handed
Clothing: Long, dark jacket, dark cargo pants and high boots.
Weapons: FN57, FNP90, AKM
More details are available under link in signature
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:09:18 AM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 02:46:42 PM »
(Ooc: I'm gonna join (my first rp :) ), but I am probably not gonna be the most active ('cause of school, work, homework, etc.) But screw it. Let's join.)

Name: Reaseptor (nickname: Reaps)
Sex: Male
Height: 179cm (5'10")
Weight: 67kg. (148lbs.)
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Grey fur with light grey starting from chin, and running down to the end of the tail. Lime-green eyes, nose, elbows, knees, palms and feet. Black, spiky hair (held up by bandana), Thin - but a bit muscular. A "lightweight" character. (see profile pic)
Clothing: Blue hoodie, with a black t-shirt under it. Beige/orange cargo pants. A dark-green bandana. Forest-camo military gloves. Black sneakers. Grey socks. A backpack to hold miscellaneous items. A hip-holster.
Skills: Very good at parkour, can run long distances, sneaky, generally a good climber and is stronger than he looks.
Weapons: A typical woodcutters axe and a 9mm Beretta with some ammo. Also uses whatever useful he can find.
Personality: Loyal to friends, immature humor (can be generally mature if the situation calls for it), a little paranoid, friendly, joker.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:40:38 PM by Reaseptor »

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 06:06:51 PM »
(Ok I asked Zaida and she said that this is ok.)
Name: Rasha
Height: 6.2ft
Weight: 236kbs
Speices:  "mutated "Raptor
Apprence: He has thick spines that are sharp at the ends. His scales are pearl white with rounded edges. His eyes are silt with bright red as the pupil and light grey as the eyeball coloring. His soft scales are stone grey with ashen outlines that make it look dirty. His spines go from the top of his head straight down to the tip of his tail, getting samller as they reach the end. His spines and claws are jet black with a almost glossy shine. His muscules are thick but due to the radiantion it made his body disformed and made his back sriaghten making his legs do more work.

[/size][size=78%]Skills: Since he was already a feral fur he knows how to hunt, smell his prey, and can see well in the dark.[/size]

Clothing: He had a chain that it uses as a necklance.

Weapons: He uses his claws and body to take down threats, has no real combat training other then hunting prey down with his own claws.

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 07:50:26 PM »
Name: Eireese-lynn

Sex: Female

Height: 5'7

Weight: Unknown

Species: Sphinx cat

Appearance: Tall and extremely curvy with long slightly muscular legs and arm. She's got a little bloat to her belly and only one arm due to a fight long ago. Of course, she doesn't have fur, but her skin is a pale pink with dark grey splotches and she's heavily tattooed. Her ears are large and pointed with small tufts of fur on the ends and her tail is long, skinny, and of course furless. Eireese-lynn's neon-green hair is kept long and styled into a smooth lady pompadour. Her eyes, claws, paw pads, and the inside of her mouth are also neon-green. Her arm and legs are covered in scars and she's heavily pierced.

Clothing: A lot of leather and dark shades of purple or black.

Weapons: her own skills in boxing and self defense, various knives hidden on her person, a metal baseball bat.

Personality: Rude to few yet mistrusts most, knows no boundaries, full of attitude, zero tolerance for anyone's shit, stubborn, sly/cunning, easily annoyed but hard to anger.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 10:39:21 PM »
((I'm gonna see if I can get Ray-gun to join.))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 10:57:59 PM »
(Alright that's fine, gonna tell red to join ^^)