The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2050: Extinction  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Ron

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Meh.
    • Awards
  • Species: Inverted Pelt Mephitis Mephitis (Inverted Pelt White Striped Skunk)
  • Coloring: Silver tinged with Frost blue fur, two slender Raven Wing Black parallel stripes from tail tipped with a connecting V, to hair line V.
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 230lbs
  • Build: Moderately muscled with a fat layer an modest paunch. Plantigrade stance.
  • Currently: spending less time online.
Re: 2050: Extinction
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 10:59:27 PM »
((my.. the lists is.. um. growing nicely i suppose.))

*holds out a baby skunk* It is like holding a furry fart in your hand!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 11:58:21 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Sex: Male

Height: 6' 2''

Weight: 220 lbs.

Species: Raccoon

Appearance: Purple furred, aside from a few gray spots.

Clothing: Simple clothes, and his arms are bandaged.

Weapons: A sledgehammer, with a small sickle attached to the bottom.

Personality: Happy, defensive, loyal. Will avoid a fight when possible.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
2050: Extinction
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 01:23:27 AM »
(Hey I'll be busy, got archery practice on Thursday, working at a haunted house on Friday and Saturday, and I'm trying to make up some school work so if you guys don't mind I'm going to have this RP hold until Sunday... :X)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 01:24:05 AM »
(Sounds good to me))

Offline Ron

• Avid Aardvark
  • Meh.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silver tinged with Frost blue fur, two slender Raven Wing Black parallel stripes from tail tipped with a connecting V, to hair line V.
  • Build: Moderately muscled with a fat layer an modest paunch. Plantigrade stance.
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 01:27:53 AM »
(sunday.. well.. i have my D&D 5th game i run so i may be late to the party. but by all means go for it.)

Offline FriendlyFern

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 01:38:02 AM »
(It's all good ^_^ do whatcha gotta do)
  • Avatar by: Candy Bear (thanks love) ^_^
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
If you are ever feeling sad, watch this to cheer you up ^
Red pandas are my favorite so it definitely works for me :)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »
Everything is fine with that. Do what you need to do :) .
I can't wait to get this started :D

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 03:44:18 PM »
However I may start the Rp tomorrow after school just depends if I'm going to be busy or not.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2015, 07:14:58 PM »
(We can start now. Also happy Halloween guys however you celebrate or don't celebrate just be careful today.)
Zaida walked down the cracked road. Her glowing eyes focused, as she scanned the area each and every step and her ears moving about listening to her surroundings as she held the silenced gun in her right, dominate paw. The Serynx slightly looked as she past by a wild dog. It's fur falling off and dripping saliva, rips and spine revealed as it was starving, it looked up to her and gave a huff before limping off with fear. Under her gas mask she looked to the floor where it had been sniffing, kneeling down to pick up a torn and dirtied teddy bear. Her paw underneath staining it with a bit of blood. "Another day."
(Also I fixed the rules a bit and it takes place in California)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:23:13 PM by Zaida »

Offline Ron

• Avid Aardvark
  • Meh.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2015, 09:42:51 PM »
Galuf sighed as he laid on the hillside overlooking the road, at  least he thought it might of been a road as badly cracked an reclaimed it looked. He pulled his faded cap down to shade hsi eyes as he studdied it collecting his thoughts. Another day down, an still little reward, go figure. His hand patted the ever lightening satchel that he had scraped the remains of the gas stop he had passed a few days back into. "Curses." he spat low an growling, couple more days like this an he would be in trouble. he sighed relaxing, no sense wasting energy complaining, a light break would do him well to plan his next move.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »
"Wow. Everything is so... quiet", Reaps thought, as he walked down the road, he used to for school. With a steady hand on his fathers's beretta, he slowly walked down the road, step by step, as he tried to forget the horrors, he had seen until now. He sat down up against a wall, looking up in the sky. "I can't believe, this is happening", he thought, as he put his face in his palms.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2015, 08:51:18 AM »
Matthew was inside a battle. Bullets were flying above his head like a swarm of bees, as he was hidden behind a car. His weapon was low on ammo, while there still were at least dozen of targets. Ashes were flying through the air and the sky was red.
Suddenly, a nuclear explosion. Matthew's enemies were gone as if they disappeared out of the blue. The ground was shaking. The blast wave was going fast, crashing everything that went through it.
As soon as it hit Matthew
He woke up.
He was lying on a military field bed, in a field hospital, inside museum. There were lot of other beds, curtains and medical equipment, but not a living person other than him. Even no bodies. Everyone was gone. All the equipment was sterile, ready to be used. Last time he remembers being here everyone was busy helping the hurt. A lot of noise and shouting was going on. Now, everything looks like nothing ever happened here.
Matthew slowly got up from his bed. It was this dream again. He doesn't know how to interpret it, but sure it's not a real memory. He went to a corridor and as he was going through it, passing by all the other beds, he got to a table, where he left his equipment. Everything was there. He began checking and packing it, preparing for departure into his journey.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 03:52:55 PM »
 Rasha...Well he was Rasha, now he has taken the name Grimlock..He was watching the now wasyeland and all it has to offer...The posion from the big boom...His stomach demanded food and his throat was as dry as the sand dune..He sniffed the air and smelled a dog.."Fresch meet..." He grumbled as he ran around the rumble and fallowed the smell..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2015, 04:09:30 PM »
Zaida had sat upon a what it seemed to be a rusty car, or what was left of it. She watched the sun, squinting her eyes a bit under her mask, before her ears flicked hearing something was near. Quickly standing she listened looking about in the city, gripping the pistol holding with both paws as she kept herself low.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 04:19:19 PM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 05:19:20 PM »
Ray felt the sun beat down on him, the rays piercing through his fur. He had just woken up, and sighed, realizing that the world of yesterday wasn't a nightmare, and that most of everyone he knew was dead, or missing. Ray sighed, and continued walking down the road he had slept beside. It felt good, the light breeze in his fur, the sun gleaming down on the god-forsaken world he lived in. Ray sighed, and shook his head. "If I keep this up, I'll get all poetic." He kept his weapon, a mix-up of a sledgehammer and a small blade, across his shoulders. He had no intention of harming anyone who didn't deserve it, only to scare off would-be bandits.