The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2050: Extinction  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: 2050: Extinction
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2015, 05:58:42 PM »
   Grimlock stopped and saw a two legged creature holding something shiny...Not his concern..But were was that dog? He knew that the smell was fading and his temper was boiling, so he saw a stop sign and smacked it out of his way as he got on all the floor and digged at the ground for water..

As his claws dig in, he sees a tiny pool of muddy, murky fluid comes from the hole he makes..So without a care, he laps the disquesting fluid and usesing the mud around it to cool of his chain..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
2050: Extinction
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2015, 06:22:45 PM »
Spotting grimlock she followed him. Seeing he had not attacked her earlier her gun was lowered as she studied the creature, curiously with a raised brow seeing him dog befor rolling in the murky water. Zaida sat on a broken car as she watched grimlock carefully, her eyes glowing under her mask.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 06:26:23 PM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2015, 06:38:25 PM »
  After his little bath he stood back on his hind legs hunched over due to being a raptor as he smells the air for any food and stares at the ground..."Flood......Me weeds flood..." He gumbles as stomps his way in the ruins of the city and looks for something easy to kill...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2015, 06:49:16 PM »
~An odd Radiator~ she thought although she did have a bit of radiation herself. The Serynx thought before whistling to get grimlock a attention, as she knew were the dog was, although it wasn't alive, it had past away just minutes ago due to its horrible condition.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2015, 06:55:54 PM »
    Grimlock heard the wistle and quickly snapped his head and body around to see where it came from...It's that thing....what does it want?...He was unsure, but he didn't care at the moment.. So he carefully walked to this figure and got low to the ground in case it decided to attack..."Wooh our yuo?" He said, almost spitting as the words form...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2015, 07:11:23 PM »
She looked at grimlock silently. "That's not important right now" she said soothingly. "However if you looking for food, the dog I just saw just past away down the street" she said pointing to the dead dog

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2015, 07:15:40 PM »
   He felt as if something about all of this was wrong..but he didn't care his belly commanded him to move..So walking over to the dead dog with his chain collar shaking he digged his claws and teeth into the corpse and innore everything esle until he was finished...

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2015, 07:17:54 PM »
After packing all of his stuff, Matthew took a few steps outside of the museum and crouched beside one of pillars, holding his unlocked and ready AKM. After a few moments of scanning the horizon, he decided that it was safe to move. He moved slowly, from cover to cover, being prepared for any strangers. He was ready to kill anyone on sight.
He went inside a side street, in between the buildings, to make sure to don't stay out in the open, especially on main street. He continued moving towards the sea shore.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2015, 07:42:48 PM »
Zaida watched grimlock walk off, hearing the dog being eaten and bones crunching. However she watched the city, keeping herself hidden still as she scanned the area.
The Serynx had her ears lay back flicking just a bit and tail swaying lightly. Holding the pistol in her dominate paw.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2015, 08:59:00 PM »
    Grimlock made a mess of the dog and finished what what he could as he stood back up and eyed this...fur..For some reason he felt as if he should know what this thing is...But it fades him as he focuses more on were to sleep, even if it's not night yet...But...This is the first time something didn't fight or flight...And this bothered him...

Offline Ron

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Meh.
    • Awards
  • Species: Inverted Pelt Mephitis Mephitis (Inverted Pelt White Striped Skunk)
  • Coloring: Silver tinged with Frost blue fur, two slender Raven Wing Black parallel stripes from tail tipped with a connecting V, to hair line V.
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 230lbs
  • Build: Moderately muscled with a fat layer an modest paunch. Plantigrade stance.
  • Currently: spending less time online.
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2015, 09:18:29 PM »
Galuf watched lazily from the hill the funny little scene taking place below him. An odd figure watching the nearby city an some weird throwback from the dinosaur age. he shook his head shifting his position a bit so his faded camo made him look more like some burried chunk of metal. Two on one odds where never good when one of the two had a gun an you did not.

*holds out a baby skunk* It is like holding a furry fart in your hand!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2015, 09:21:07 PM »
     Grimlock knew that if you don't mess with something, it won't mess with you.. So with a treaten hiss, he moves away from the fur and went i to the city ruins to find a safe shelter for later...

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2015, 09:24:52 PM »
Matthew still continued cautiously walking towards sea shore, hoping to not get into any trouble.

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2015, 09:36:58 PM »
Sex: none
Height: 5"4
Weight: 120 lb
Species: Dutch angel dragon
Appearance: my icon.
Clothing: black hoodie with an angry dragon head. Jeans, and a sapphire necklace
Weapons: a machine gun.
Personality: to be developed.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:19:05 PM by TangoAngelDragon »
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2015, 05:16:09 AM »
A tall furless feline carefully stepped her way down the streets with her paws shoved in her pockets. It was relatively quiet on her end today and she couldn't say she didn't like it. It was an odd, peaceful kind of quite. Unsettling, but kind of relaxing at the same time.