The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: United  (Read 21758 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: United
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2007, 01:59:56 AM »
The dragoness clenched her fist and looked at the other, preparing to fight of she had to, but preferring not to. "Rebel." she said softly, her tail lazily curling around her ankle in anticipation of the soldier's reaction, "There's no way I'd help the humans after what all they've done to me."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2007, 11:30:51 AM »
Saphir lowered her vioce and whispered, "I choose the soldiers side so i could be paid and later to torture the humans for what they did to me. Which side are you?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »
He had a blank look for a moment, saying, "....Paid?" Then something seemed to dawn on him, then he continued, saying harshly, "Oh. Right. Human currency. Money... Then you're a traitor to -everyone-." He narrowed his eyes while his tail began squeezing inward, the spikes nearly brushing her. One of the 'active' arcing pairs of spines zapped her back with a mild jolt once as it closed inward. The air had become heady with a hair-raising feeling from the electrical charge he was building as he loomed ominously over her. He leaned in and stared down at her coldly, hissing in a truly chilling tone, "I hate... traitors."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »
SAphir shrugged, not flinching from the jolt. "A traitor I am not. The humans are traitors. They killed my family and never helped me find anything when I asked for anyone who cared enough to. They're the traitors. Not me." She shrugged again and gently slipped out of his tail. "If you must kill me go ahead, you'd be doing me a favor and reuniting my family..."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 01:44:39 PM »
((Might as well join. That way i have something else to come back to. Also, i'm gonna be using someone who uses a foreign language made up by yours truly. Hope you don't mind. ^^;))

Name: Fe'shikz (Felix)
Race: Fel'ihn. (Feline from a tribal village..)
Appearance: http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/LupusTheLycan/RP/?action=view¤t=kattar.jpg

Fe'shikz was running as fast as he could. He had a few angry humans behind him, who didn't exactly take too well to pranks. I mean, come on, don't they have a sense of humor? He just left a zai'h in their campfire. So it made a lot of noise and most of the soldiers were asleep, but they didn't have to get so mad. Right? He suddenly heard a loud bang, followed by people yelling. Which is when he suddenly collapsed to the ground. His left shoulder was burning... It hurt... A lot... He had to get up... Had to get away... He didn't think there was rush, though. They had stopped running... Instead they were yelling at the guy who made that bang... What was that...? A spell? He pushed himself up with his right arm and got up to his feet and started walking again. He could hear people ahead... They... didn't 'feel' like the humans did... Maybe... they could help him... Man, that spell hurt...He could feel the blood flowing out of him, like he was a juicy fruit... His fur would be a pain to clean... He continued walking forward... Towards the voices ahead... He felt tired... Everything was... turning black... He suddenly felt numb all over. His body collapsed forward and landed on the ground...  He couldn't help but wonder if he was going to die... Not yet... He had so many things he wanted to do... It was so dark... Not yet...

((Holy. Joy for the writing bug. In case you didn't understand what happened, Felix pulled a prank, one of the humans didn't like it and fired a bullet into his left shoulder. He collapsed, but managed to get up again and start running again. After a little while, he collapsed again, due to blood loss... Hope we have medical staff. ^^;))
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2007, 03:30:57 PM »
I relaxed a little, and approached the creature. In the dim light she couldn't make it out much, but it seemed to have scales - a dragon maybe? "As am I." I loud gun shot in the distanced set the fur on my back to stand up, and if it hadn't been for that fact that my black hair was so long, it would have gone with it. "What was that?" I asked the dragon, not expecting recieve a reply. I plunged down from the tree, and landed on all fours. I signalled to the dragon to follow, and saw figures in the distance. They were running toward something.
I snuck into a bush near where they were heading, and jumped at them, slitting the throats of two of them. I felt no remorse - huamans must be killed, soldiers even more so. But there were too many, and I needed help from the dragon. They had guns too. I wassn't scared. I checked what they were trying to catch - it was a fur, so I did not kill.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2007, 08:53:07 PM »
She instinctively ducked when she heard a gun shot behind her. What the- She turned to see running figures, the one ahead of the others collapsed. She saw a dark figure kill two of the others and check the collapsed figure but the dark figure did nothing to it. Must be a fur...crap! If that one is attacking humans then...I'll be attacked if I stay here to be found. ****, being a fur soldier is dangerous. She turned back around and continued on, as quietly as possible, in the direction she was going in before. She didn't dare to run because of the risk of being heard. Hopefully, she would be moving quietly enough and the humans would be distracting enough so she could get away. If not, she would be ready to draw her twin sai to battle. I'm pretty sure that that dark fur will be too busy with the humans to notice me. Plus, I'm farther away so they might not even notice me here. I hope I can get away without fighting...I'm sick of fighting... It was true. She was tired of fighting so many battles, tired of being one of the ten or so survivors when she had been in a group of hundreds, tired of having to wonder if she could trust other furs...just so tired of the whole war. She wanted the alien things to leave so she would be free and wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore, accept being alone when it was all over and done with. Alone... She thought to herself as she continued to move farther and farther away from the others.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2007, 08:59:57 PM »
When he heard the gunshot he made a gurgling sound. "I don't have time for games... I'll deal with you later." He slithered off into the direction of the shot. When he got there, he saw one fur on the ground, bleeding, and one busy combating soldiers. He pulled something from his pack, it was a mono-filament wire. it was so thin, the light only caught it for the briefest second, then it was practically invisible. He wove it through his fingers some what, then started making intricate motions with his hands, causing the filaments to float off into the directions he wanted.it loops of it floated over the soldiers, behind them, and one settled around a soldier's neck. He shrugged, not intending to do it, then pulled one finger sharply, and the wire severed the head of the soldier in the back as the other wires approached their rear flank as he pulled it in, shredding the body of the severed individual. Most of the soldiers were looking in that direction now, for the unseen assailant, thinking the attack originated from the rear flank.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »
She turned her head to look back as she continued to walk along quietly. Someone's head was cut off and then the body was shredded. She cringed. She had fought before but still, she had never seen anyone get their head cut off and get shredded. How did that happen? She stopped walking, moved to stand behind a tree, and looked around it, watching. She couldn't see who or what was the cause of it. She wanted to help but she didn't want her fate to be the same as the human's. So she just looked on quietly, knowing that the humans would most likely be massacred, but she didn't know those shoulders so she didn't really care. She had no real friends in this war. This was basically because she knew that when you make friends in a war, your friends usually get killed. She didn't want that. She squinted some, scanning the forest for a sign of who or what had just killed the human.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »
He made a swirling motion, and the mono-filament wires pulled in between the soldiers. he pulled his arms close to himself, and the wires made contact with four soldiers. He let out a chilling laugh then loosed his damned up charge through the mono-filament. the filament actually lit up bright like a massive light bulb throughout the  troop, blinding the soldiers that were surrounded in the wires. As it floated through the air, the soldiers that were touching it jerked and thrashed from electric shock as they fell to the ground. he sustained the jolt, the bodies still jerking, as they smoked and even caught fire, then he stopped the jolt and gave the filaments a sharp tug. That sent flaming, cooked, body parts and chunks flying. The filament's light died out, and he 'reeled' it in quickly. He then slithered around the group, mostly out of sight, as the few remaining soldiers were still trying to figure out what was happening.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 10:35:02 PM »
sees a flash then pieces of objects fly into the air, "wat in tha.....ewww......." winces and closes eyes

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2007, 10:53:44 PM »
Saphir shrugged and slipped off, looking for fyroh again. She looked everywhere then sat down, exhausted and wanting to be nearby for the naga to come kill her.. "I wish I had all the answers..It would help me so much.." She sighed, twirling her daggers around her claws.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 11:01:12 PM »
"hehe...its funnie how...when i got here...she spit on meh..

and now...she just ignores meh like im not even here...."

goes into bags and looks for food, "eehhhh.....im hungwie....." i weaklie said

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 11:04:58 PM »
Saphir, hearing the kid came up behind him and handed him a peice of meat. "If you're gonna fight, you better keep up with me. I know these woods better than most of the furs i've met, so far.." She whispered, motioning behind her. She turned to go and pulled the daggers out of her pockets again, grumbling about humans.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »
"gah!....oh,thanks...." takes meat and nibbles on it, "hehe..i dunno if i *nibble* CAN keep up wif *nibble* you guys....."