The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: United  (Read 21672 times)

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
Re: United
« Reply #375 on: November 30, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »
Theo felt a rush of cold to his face and body. He didn't open his eyes, and didn't know where he was, or what was happening. There was a pain in his sides, and he kept his eyes closed, trying his best to look unconcious. But he was never a very good actor...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #376 on: November 30, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »
He gave Theo a mild shock, what would be no more then a bad static shock, and said, "Sorry bub, time to wake up and start singing. What else was there." He shifted around uncomfortably, shifting the weight onto Theo's legs.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2007, 09:48:48 PM »
'DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!!' She yells, struggling back up on her feet and to lean on an oak tree. "I won't let you." She whispers, scowling in concentration.
'Why must you fight with me? Do I have to kill you?'
"You can't. I'm stronger than the first time. I know what I'm vcapable of. You can't control me anymore. I 'm done with you." Saphir growls, smiling as thoughts of her friends fil her head, forcing her attacker to cringe.
'NO!! THEY ARENT YOUR FRIENDS!! I AM!! ONLY I!!' He screams, dissolving into a hazy dream locked up in her nightmare keeper.
"Never again. You thought you were stronger but I'm through." Saphir mumbles, smiling at herself proudly as she looks into iher reflection on the surface of the pond.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2007, 07:03:46 PM »
He gave Theo a mild shock, what would be no more then a bad static shock, and said, "Sorry bub, time to wake up and start singing. What else was there." He shifted around uncomfortably, shifting the weight onto Theo's legs.

Theo groaned. He still wanted to die...
He had to tell Remmith, but suddenly reaslised that he had forgotten what the whole thing was about...
He groaned once again, and put his hand to his head. "Wha..what?"
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
Rem growled, but it was more of a thudding sound like a saltwater crocodile. It reverberated through the air, and the pair could could feel it more then hear it. "The Scientist. Who, and what was he talking about?"
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.