The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: United  (Read 21676 times)

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
United
« on: October 07, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »
Right, I thought it was about time that I started my own RP, something I've never done before in my short time on the forums.

This RP is set in the future, shortly after a war between furres and humans has ended, the reason being that another war has begun, against earth and another world. Humans and furres have united to fight against these 'alien' lifeforms. But, there are still some furres who do not want anything to do with these humans, and rebel against them.

In short - you can be a fighter or a rebel.

I have no idea where this is going, which doesn't help, but I'm sure the fantastic RP-ers on the forums will be able to help.

A few quick rules

Please do not type in text speak - it makes it difficult to read. Write in full sentences.
Don't leave people behind. I hate living in different time zones, because I often get left behind in RPs, and end up not part of them. If someone has been interacting with you, don't just move on without them.
Write in past tense, and don't use quick text such as 'attacks human'
Finally, special powers are permitted, but not healing or ressurection

To start, simply state you name, species and whether you're a fighter or a rebel. You can describe yourself as the RP goes on.

Name: Buiolupo

Species: Dark wolf (my name is italian for it)

Rebel

I crouched through the dark forest, my only source of light a full moon rising above my head. I bared my trazor sharp teeth, and sneaked up on a soldier, standing on guard, my black fur disguising me in the night.
It took only a coulple of seconds for me to jump up, take one single claw and draw it across his neck. No sounds and no fuss. I looked down on him and breathed a sigh of relief. It was a human. Many a fur had been taken - the dark disguising their identities. I spat on the body, which was bleeding badly. I dragged it by the leg, and buried it by a nearby tree.
I climbed up the tree, and surveyed what I saw in front. The battle field had long been emptied - only a few soldiers remained for security - even less now. I knew I would have to move on.
I spread my wings, usually concealed by my thick fur. The metalic shine of the claws dotted on the edges glinted in the moonlight, as I jumped out of the tree and flew. The night air ruffled in my fur, and I growled, but happily. I enjoyed the freedom.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
Re: United
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 07:38:09 PM »
((Interesting. I'll give it a shot. Just a question; can we use more than one character? Don't worry, I won't use every character in my sig. =P))

Name: Fyroh Ilqe Gahn
Species: Grey Wolf
Fighter

Fyroh lay in a small patch of grass, right beside the forest, injured. He hated himself for this. He'd only dragged himself into this war for money; not for his own greed, yet for his brother... his human brother. He'd caught a strange sickness, and the cure was costly. He also did it for honour; the one opportunity to show that he can be strong, and help his world. But none of it mattered now, as his leg had been shot; it was far too dark to see if it was lethal or just a wound, but he knew it hurt. He owed his life to his comrades who'd fought off the ones that shot him... his human comrades. Luckily, he hadn't been finished off... but it may have been better if he had.

He looked up, and saw a shape pass by the moon. Was it an enemy? Or was it a helping hand? He didn't know; but he didn't want to stay in sight. He tried dragging himself away; he could move his leg but it was painful. He attempted standing up; he found he could, just with difficulty. His eyes were fixed on the flying shape he could just make out. Pulling a handgun from his belt, he readied it, in case it was hostile.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 07:43:46 PM »
{this looks fun}
Name:Saphir
Species: White wolf
Fighter

Saphir lay on a rock not far from fyroh. She watched him curously. The shadow he was talking about seemd friendly to her. She laughed loudly an got ot her feet. Her purple eyes glittered in the moonlight, her white coat gleamed brightly. "Hey. Whatcha lookin at?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »
He turned quickly; but accepted her as an ally. "Oh. Just... that. It's disturbing. I'm not sure if it's furry or an alien... for all I know, it could be on our side, or it could be a rebel..." He lowered his gun slightly. "Oh, and remind me I need bulletproof trousers." he said, motioning to his leg.
RP characters:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
She giggled and held up a pair. "Want these?" She laughed even harder and took off her vest. "I don't need it." Sh blushed slightly but hid it. "I think it's trying to tell you something. Watch the way it flies and tell me what you think."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »
((I'm talking about Buiolupo / Tasha with the shadow.))

Fyroh didn't understand. "Don't give me that riddle ****." he muttered. "It's something, and it's flying, thats all I know." He looked at her, confused. "Are you sure you don't need them? I mean, we're on a freaking battlefield. Besides, I'll just get a pair next time I can." He picked up his binoculars, which were hanging from his neck, and tried to get a better view of the flying thing.
RP characters:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 08:25:11 PM »
She giggled and shook her head. "I haven't been hit yet. With or without it. You can have them. I rather enjoy running fre of weight.." She giggled again.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 08:25:59 PM »
name:Tribane
species:silver wolf
rebel

swings from tree above the two, "oh man,here comes trouble..." stops swinging and flips up onto tree,hiding behind it

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »
Her sensative ears picked up the ound of movement, Saphir slipped into a crouch and scurried up the tree next to her, yanking the rebel off and climing nimbly back down with her prize. She threw him to theground disgustedly and spat at him. "What the H**l are you oing? Spying on me?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »
He reluctantly took them, then span around, hearing something in the trees. "Who's there?!" he ordered, but it was pointless, as Saphir already had him. He aimed the gun at his head. "Who are you, and what do you want?!" he barked, recognising that they were a rebel; they weren't wearing uniform.
RP characters:

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »
"........" gets up and looks up at them,seeing their uniforms and knowing that he was too young to fight,

"so...ur gonna shoot meh,huh?heh...theres just TONS more of meh

kind so killing meh will just be pointless......"
i said,wiping off shoulder

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »
Fyroh grabbed Tribane and threw him to the ground, keeping the gun against his head. "Don't move." he muttered. "There may be many more of you, but..." He felt bad, threatening a furry like this, but snapped out of it; he had to remember... "What should we do?" he asked Saphir.
RP characters:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »
Snarling Saphir grabbed him by the collor and yanked him off his feet. "Want to repeat that, sonny boy?" Baring her fangs she bites his neck, drawing blood and licking it up calmly. "Better keep that tongue of yours in line ifyou know what's good for a msall little thing like you." She whispered in his ear, still keeping him above the ground so he couldn't scamper off anywhere.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »
"*yelp*......ugh...get off meh!and fine.....THERE.....ARE.....TONS.....MORE....OF....MEH....KIND......." looks at her seriouslie

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 08:45:31 PM »
"We know that. But there's even more of us. And we're better equipped. You rebels had better watch your step." he hissed to the boy, before smacking him in the face.
RP characters: