The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: United  (Read 21674 times)

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
Re: United
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »
((Because I've been left behind (timezones, la de da) I'm just going to continue from where Fyroh saw me. And yes you can use multiple characters.))

I heard rustling down below me. Looking down, I saw twofigures. I instantly knew that they where soldiers. I hovered for a bit, and then prepared to dive. I was here to kill. My body glowed with energy as I gathered speed, my black hair spreading out behind me.
I landed, claws outstretched, on the first soldier I saw. I perpared to kill, but stopped and retracted my claws. It was a fur, and there were others. I took a few steps back, disgusted. I hated soldiers, but I would not kill my own kind. But still, I hated furres who betrayed to humans.
I got down on all fours and growled. There were two of them. A male grey wolf and a female white wolf. This made it worse - I had always thought that we wolves were the stronger kind, that we would not give in to the humans.
"You sicken me!" I shouted at them in disgrace, and slapped each one of them, with my claws out, causing deep wounds.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
Saphir looked at the creature and smiled warmly. "Do I? I'm only here to collect my dues and I'm gone. I don't serve humans. I serve no one. I am no soldier." She patted her bare cloak and opened it, showing the sign painted across her stomach. "I was given this by a human. I am marked for death upon seen. Kill me, I dare you. Humans ruined my family, my life and killed my lover. I hate them but I will help them only until i see this other race they're fighting. After, i will kill all and jion the others imn my rightful place as queen again..." Her smile was turning mischevious.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 04:19:35 PM »
I growled. "You look like a soldier to me. And fur soldiers serve humans. You are a slave to them, and your words mean nothing. I do not believe in words. I believe in action. You are a dirty soldier. And soldiers must be punished. Humans must be killed." I snarled at the wolf, and prepared to attack it. But I heard something above me, and looked up to see what it was. I though I saw something move. I forgot about my anger for a second.
"There is something above us." I told the wolf.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 04:51:53 PM »
Saphir laughed. "Think they're gonna attack?" Her grin was cruel. "I'm here for the other species, check them out and side with them."

The human crouching in the bushes couldn't beleive her ears. She ran out and put her gun to saphirs head. "I help you out and then you betray me?" She screamed, tears streaming down her face. "I thought I was your companion.."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »
Fyroh stumbled back upon being hit. "I have my own reasons. You don't get paid for rebelling. You get paid for the army. I'm fighting for the army because my brother is sick, and we cannot afford medicine." That was only half the reason why he'd joined the humans, though. However, he was shocked upon what Saphir said. He wanted to tell the human to put her gun away, but didn't, and drew his own instead. "Traitor. You'll end up killing me on the battlefield, I know it." he breathed. "I'm fighting for my brother, and if you leave for the other side, it could be dangerous. I won't be the only one that dies, my brother wll pass away too. Both of us, in pain. A Rayviel dies with honour, not of a sickness, and not from a bloody alien invasion." he hissed.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 05:05:25 PM »
"Look at youself. You're practically their tame one. You disgust me. I hate humans, and i've hated them forever. It's not gonna change just because your brother is one. I won't kill anyone. I'm not fighting."

The human lowered her weopon and punched saphir in the jaw with a snarl. "B***h."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »
Fyroh growled at her. "I have a good reason to be the humans' 'tame one'." He tensed himself, and took several steps back. He tried speaking, but no words came out. Eventually, it looked like he was trying not to cry. Somehow, he managed to make himself whisper, "I am human..." He then ran into the forest, not waiting for their reactions; the rebel would probably kill him, given a chance.
RP characters:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2007, 06:49:35 PM »
Saphir blinked stupidly for a second before bursting into tears. She ran after fyroh, calling to him. "I'm SORRY!" She sat on the ground when she realized he was gone and cried.

The human put the gun to her temples and ended her breathing..
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 07:01:02 PM »
Name: Remmiith Donner

Species: Naga:
From the waist up is a almost human appearance, differences being a blueish tinted ‘skin’. He sports a second, slightly smaller pair of functional arms from the waist, and his back is all scaled like the tail, grading into a fine scale that mimics skin at his front. This back is a dark mottled green. Another notable difference in the upper body from humans is the two rows of long black spikes running down either side of his back, starting high on his head as small inch long spikes, and sweep down along his back, becoming meter long ‘wings’ along his back, before reducing down to a foot along the tail. The spikes have deep purple webbing in between them, and the spikes are jointed at the base allowing for fine motor control. He also has no hair, but does sport small ridges of large purple scales that function as eyebrows. Seated under them is a pair of large, dark eyes and pitted cheeks. Another science interest is the fact that the nose seals shut in water, like the cetatians blowholes on earth. Below the torso all humanoid appearances vanish into a serpentine form. The long tail is compressed, allowing for increased speed and maneuverability in water. They can out swim speedboats and torpedoes in the water, but on land they are painstakingly slow in comparison. The scale pattern of the tail portion of his body is a dark mottled green on his back, fading into a lighter green. And the underbelly scales are a deep purple.they have a large number of electricity generating organs, and are capable of large bursts of high voltage electricity when needed. They are also known for actively controlling electricity in their vicinity, though whether this is a mental ability or the manipulation of their electric organs is unknown.

((These organs are made of electrocytes lined up in series. The electrocytes are lined up so the current flows through them and produces an electrical charge. When the eel locates its prey, the brain sends a signal through the nervous system to the electric cells. This opens the ion channel, allowing positively-charged sodium to flow through, reversing the charges momentarily. By doing that it creates electricity, and fires it at its prey. The electric eel generates its characteristic electrical pulse in a manner similar to a battery, in which stacked plates produce an electrical charge. In the electric eel, some 5,000 to 6,000 stacked electroplaques are capable of producing a shock at up to 500 volts and 1 ampere of current (500 watts). he has just shy of 25x that.))

Hair Color/Style: n/a. black spines webbed with purple.

Eye Color: Purple

Height: max height 8’2”; natural height: 5’6”

Body length:  16 feet 8 inches

Weight: 895 lbs

Background story: The dwellers of the Deep have never really cared for the surface dwellers, as centuries of stories told of ships disappearing at sea and monsters coming to claim the lives of their crew. However, until the First War, they had remained an enigma. But the recent wars have earned their interest, given the amount of warships sinking to their depths. They participated in the first war since the humans also began to attack them, In retaliation, they sank hundreds of ships worldwide through electrical fires, navigating ships to reefs, and massive electricity charged storms generated by hordes of them underwater, destroying whole fleets and armadas in one massive move. Several of the Deep Dwellers have left the safety of the deep and have come forth to explore the world. Rem is a curious dweller of the Deep that seeks to find out what this new war is that has erupted, disrupting their home once more.

Rebel
========================

He slithered slowly through the underbrush, his large form snaked along slowly in the night. It was obvious he was not a fighter, though beyond that is anyone's guess. He continued on slowly, advancing onward at a slow but steady pace.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 07:04:53 PM »
SAphir wiped her tears away, still crying. "Fyroh.." Her voice came out a croashe doubted anyone couldhear. She saw something slither by slowly and she shivered. "Fyroh?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 07:09:37 PM »
Remmith sopped momentarily, spying Saphir catch a glimpse. He decided to play it low key, and moved on in silence, for fear that the sounds of him defending himself would bring more soldiers.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:17:23 AM by Marquis Lythis »
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 07:15:19 PM »
Fyroh heard her, and froze. He didn't know what to do. Should he return to the traitor, and see what she wants? She sounded distressed... or was it a trick? Had he heard something he wasn't supposed to? Had he SAID something he wasn't supposed to? He didn't know any more. He remained still, not knowing that he was quite near to Saphir.
RP characters:

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
((watd i miss?))

"well,i guess i might as well go out there and get it then...."

sneaks out behing bushes,trying to stay hidden,and looks into bags

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
Saphir ran foreward and fell on her face, still crying.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »
She awoke the next morning, laying on the ground in the forest about ten feet from the clearing. She attempted to stretch out and get up but yelped in pain and curled up again. Her legs were cramping up and it was very painful to move. She stayed still, eyes closed tightly, waiting for the cramps to cease.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown