The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92979 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3210 on: February 09, 2017, 03:43:42 AM »
Clare placed the ice pack against her stomach again and leaned against the wall, watching Al pick glass from his hand. "We'll need to get some others to help," she said. "He seems to be pretty.... omnipotent."

(I'll... see if I can't find that post. You might want to look at your old posts, as well. It should still be among them as recent.)

Zanthe sighed. "Alright... I'll get there when I get there," she said, keeping an eye out in case anyone got too close to her. "If I don't die, I should be back sometime tonight.... Wish me luck." As she spoke she waited to see if Ray had sent a picture.

Sybil softly rubbed the back of her head, flicking a pierced ear. "Is he not the first baby you've put to sleep?" she says, taking a few steps closer to Gaia.

(Oh...)

"Alright I will see you soon hopefully, before she finds a way to escape." Kammy says as she wasn't sure if she could handle the spider lady alone.

Post Merge: February 04, 2017, 12:35:36 AM

Sierra nods.
"Who are you and why should I trust anything you say?" The man just chuckles.
"Trust me or not, you won't have a long life after this encounter. You can ignore me and go do whatever the hell it is you plan on doing, it doesn't matter to me. However...I do want you to remember so that when we meet next time, you will be begging me to end you." With that the man kicks open a trap door that was hidden under a rug and jumps down it. Ruby just reacts as he does this and tosses a fireball right after him...But was a little late.

Clare grins at Al, tugging her shirt back down as she padded over to him. "Don't be so negative," she said, booping his nose. "We just have to search a bit." The wolf glanced down at her feet, thinking. "Perhaps on crime lists? In a city this corrupt, the good guys will likely have been labeled as bad ones."

"Huh... I wonder what he meant by that," Cifero mused aloud, glancing around the room for other hidden surprises.

Cassy took a moment to admire Ruby's bravado, then touched her shoulder lightly. "We should get inside," she whispers, looking into the peacock's eyes.

Zanthe smiled slightly as a picture of the thugs' locations came up. "Alright.... With any luck, I'll be along shortly," she said, cocking her gun and preparing to engage. "Give me... maybe three hours. Alright?"

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3211 on: February 09, 2017, 05:31:45 AM »
"And, unless you fancy breaking into a police department, or have a friend who can work a computer really well, we're not getting those lists." Al said, rubbing his nose with an unimpressed look on his face.

• Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3212 on: February 09, 2017, 06:05:08 AM »
Ray nodded. "Please hurry." He hung up as another volley slammed against his cover.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3213 on: February 13, 2017, 03:24:04 PM »
Clare raised an eyebrow. "Ever heard of a newspaper?" she asks, still grinning. "And failing that... I suppose I could ask my boyfriend."

As soon as the volley was fired at Ray, Zanthe sprang up from behind her cover and squeezed off three shots, aiming each at a vital part of the body. She did not stay still, either; as she fired, she ran for the next bit of cover.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3214 on: February 13, 2017, 05:54:21 PM »
"That guy? Last time I saw him he wasn't the most... fit for battle type." Al muttered as he walked over to his room.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #3215 on: February 13, 2017, 06:04:06 PM »
Ruby nods and goes into the safe house, however Sierra is leaving with a very disturbed look on her face.

Kammy hangs up and keeps a close eye on the assassin.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3216 on: February 13, 2017, 06:12:15 PM »
Clare lowered her ears slightly, following after Al. "He is sort of... limited on Earth at the moment," she said, rubbing her arm. "Losing your heart will do that to you, though he and I have been trying to find him a new one. But he does work for a group whose job is, quite literally, watching the planets." The wolf shrugs. "He might know someone who's seen something."

Cassy follows Ruby into the safehouse, staying close to the peacock just in case there's other bad stuff inside.

Cifero looks over at Sierra and softly pats her shoulder. "...Will you be okay, Sierra?" he says.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3217 on: February 13, 2017, 06:25:31 PM »
"It's an option, I guess. But for now, it might be best to wait on it. After what's happened earlier, it would be somewhat good to lay low for a little bit." Al said as he entered his room and took his pants off, looking through other clothing for something to wear. If he couldn't decide, his fallback was perfectly fine.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3218 on: February 13, 2017, 06:37:19 PM »
"It's an option, I guess. But for now, it might be best to wait on it. After what's happened earlier, it would be somewhat good to lay low for a little bit." Al said as he entered his room and took his pants off, looking through other clothing for something to wear. If he couldn't decide, his fallback was perfectly fine.

Clare, totally used to Al by now, simply rolled her eyes and looked to the side to give him some privacy. "So... will we need a new safehouse, then?" she asks, leaning against the wall. "What's your plan for 'laying low' this time?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3219 on: February 13, 2017, 06:42:49 PM »
"I doubt we could hide from our target. He's literally got eyes everywhere. As for the manchesters and the police, neither could know we're here. So for now, the safe house can remain the same." Al said as he eventually just decided to put his Gi on. "As for laying low... We'Ve still got newspapers to look through." He said, flashing Clare a grin.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3220 on: February 13, 2017, 07:01:49 PM »
"I doubt we could hide from our target. He's literally got eyes everywhere. As for the manchesters and the police, neither could know we're here. So for now, the safe house can remain the same." Al said as he eventually just decided to put his Gi on. "As for laying low... We'Ve still got newspapers to look through." He said, flashing Clare a grin.

Clare looked over at Al, grinning back. "I'll get my library card," she says, picking her bag up and going to change again. Moments later, the wolf returned, wearing jeans, a black crop top, and a jacket suitable to the weather. "I'm guessing we won't need guns, then?" she says, tying her hair back into something of a ponytail.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3221 on: February 13, 2017, 07:09:50 PM »
"In this city, its best to one close, just in case. But, if you don't feel like carrying one into a library, I'll hold it for you while I wait." He said as he holstered a desert eagle.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3222 on: February 13, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
Clare rubbed her chin, then shrugged and slipped her jacket off. "Just a moment," she said, pulling on a gun harness and strapping a pair of Desert Eagles into the holsters. Following this, she stuffed extra cartridges into her pockets and one in her bra, then tucked a Glock 17 into her waistband and strapped a boot knife to her leg. Then, she pulled her jacket on and placed more cartriges in the pockets, and taped extra magazines to her stomach. As a finishing touch, the wolf pulled out a single bullet and, after some effort, lodged it into her belly button, taping it there so it wouldn't fall out. Sighing, she looked over at Al, one eyebrow raised as she flashed him an smartass grin. "Like that?" she said. "Or should I lose the harness?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3223 on: February 13, 2017, 07:45:49 PM »
Al rolled his eyes. "Hilarious." He said as he tucked away three extra magazines into the pockets of his belt where his knives would sit. The wolf turned the safety off his gun and put it away, making sure it had a clip in their first. "So. Where to?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3224 on: February 13, 2017, 08:05:04 PM »
Clare reached into one of the pockets that didn't have ammunition in it and pulled out a small digital map, scrolling through it. "Well, the biggest library in the city is... here," she said, pointing to a large structure that was close to the city's center, or one of the centers. "They'll probably have copies of all the newspapers that have been running lately." She bit her lip slightly as if she was in slight pain, then continued. "There's also several newspaper offices and several other libraries scattered throughout the city."