The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92894 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2250 on: August 20, 2016, 05:43:23 PM »
Sierra didn't seem sure.
"She didn't seem hurt, I always make sure she stays safe but i could have missed something. Why do you need healing?"

"Better...I wish you had warned me about Rose's "pet". I am rather...scared by certain insects and spiders." Rubby says and sits up.
"One of you touched my butt...I was awake enough to feel that."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2251 on: August 20, 2016, 05:54:54 PM »
Cifero shrugged. "I haven't looked at myself yet," he said, looking at his clothing choice. "Also, I think this might be your shirt, considering the style." The tank top was full-length and dark. "... I had to hurry to dress, I literally had just arrived when you came home." The crat continued to move some boxes. "I suppose I've felt some minor pains, but... it's probably not serious."

Cassy stifled a giggle. "That was Sierra... she didn't mean anything by it," the crat girl replied, taking a seat on the couch. "Do you need help with the jacket? Sorry about the holes in the back... these things have to go somewhere." She fluttered her wings.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2252 on: August 20, 2016, 06:06:37 PM »
Sierra helped doing most of the heavy lifting. "It's fine, i can give a check up after we are done here."

"She better not do it again...and the jacket is fine but i would like a new dress or something." Ruby holds the jacket trying to cover her ruined wedding dress.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2253 on: August 20, 2016, 06:28:22 PM »
Sierra helped doing most of the heavy lifting. "It's fine, i can give a check up after we are done here."

"She better not do it again...and the jacket is fine but i would like a new dress or something." Ruby holds the jacket trying to cover her ruined wedding dress.

(Ruby was given new clothes but... eh, we can just say she never put them on.)

Cifero flushed and nodded. "Alright... I think they were over there...."

Cassy rested her chin on her hand. "Well... Sierra might have some clothes," she said. "But for now, we should probably get you out of that..." Grabbing her overnight bag, the crat girl dug through it until she found a red tank top and a pair of red shorts. "... It's no dress, but maybe these will do for now...?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2254 on: August 20, 2016, 06:37:24 PM »
(Oh I forgot if we did.)

Ruby looks a little disappointed as she was kind of spoiled by the servants.
"Sigh they will do." She takes off the dress and jacket, not really carring about showing her underwear or scars to Cassy since she has been in the dancers locker room with you a hundred times by now.

Sierra walks in having finished moving stuff and sees Ruby.
"Uh Cifero can you stay back there?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2255 on: August 20, 2016, 06:55:09 PM »
"Sure," Cifero replied, sitting down on a box. "To be honest, I kind of need a rest... Maybe we should do that thing soon."

Cassy waited for Ruby to change, only now really noticing the scars on the other girl's body. "... I know it's not my place to ask, but... did he do that to you?" she inquired as Ruby changed.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2256 on: August 20, 2016, 06:58:08 PM »
*Red started eating his salad, It was pretty good..For something made out of nondescript plants*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2257 on: August 20, 2016, 06:59:03 PM »
"Maybe, that'd be fun." Devin said before eating some milkweed pods.

Zaida remained silent, eating her rice and mushrooms.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2258 on: August 20, 2016, 07:02:15 PM »
Ruby's face darkens.
"Yes...he did every bit of it." She gets the clothes on but some of her scars can be still he seen from under them.

"Sure." Sierra leads Cifero into the room they shared and locks the door.
"Clothes off, keep your underwear on though." Sierra says bluntly. 

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2259 on: August 20, 2016, 07:33:29 PM »
Zanthe chewed a couple bites of her dock leaves and roots, thinking things over. "... Devin," she asked. "Zaida. Is there room where you live for one more?"

Cassy lowered her ears, looking at her feet for a moment. "...That's not right," she finally muttered, looking over at Ruby. "Did you want something to eat? I doubt you've had anything sine you started running..."

Cifero chuckled softly. "I wasn't going to go that far, but alright," he said, taking off his jeans and pulling the shirt off. "... That's odd... it feels... wet..."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2260 on: August 20, 2016, 07:44:40 PM »
Sierra inspect Cifero's entire body looking for any wounds or strangeness.

"I am fine..." Ruby's stomach disagrees with her.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2261 on: August 20, 2016, 07:48:40 PM »
Devin chewed and swallowed the pods before speaking "Mhm, we have a spare room upstairs." He nodded.
"We turned what was suppose to be a guest room into an office, which is downstairs... Having the one upstairs as a guest room since it's bigger and all.." Zaida added before drinking her tea.
"Yea we have a lot of space in the house since it's just us two." Devin finished.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:50:39 PM by Zaida »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2262 on: August 20, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »
*Red started eating his salad, It was pretty good..For something made out of nondescript plants*

*Red nods in response, taking off his hood*"Alright."

(Sorry didn't see these)

Moka was drawing Red with remarkable accuracy and when she finished she showed him.

The painting was animated as it showed you smiling before giving a little spitt of fire. The animation went in rotation.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2263 on: August 20, 2016, 08:09:44 PM »
"Wow, Thats good!"*He said before coughing, keeping himself in his stoic attitude*"Remarkable, I mean."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2264 on: August 20, 2016, 08:13:44 PM »
Moka passes you the painting having taken it out of her book. She seemed to be very prideful of it, but wanted you to have it.