The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92949 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2205 on: July 27, 2016, 03:31:13 PM »
Encouraged, Zanthe nodded once. "Alright...Like I was saying, it is important to know which plants are safe to eat and which are not. Some dangerous plants can look almost identical to safe plants, and..." The catfox continued to discuss the subtle differences between certain plants, and how to tell the safe ones from the dangerous ones.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2206 on: July 27, 2016, 04:39:17 PM »
"Hmm alright... I don't know much about wild plants, so that's something new." Devin said. "This is actually my first time eating wild plants." He added.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2207 on: July 27, 2016, 11:52:46 PM »
Red sat at a bench that overlooked acension's coast, The air was much colder then In the city, and A large amount of coastal fog obscured the horizon, the sky was a cloudy grey and blocked any form of brighter sunlight to get past, The smell of seawater was strong was the waves crashed into the high rocks

*Sigh*"This....This is good."*Red said resting his legs on the fencing that prevented any cliff falls*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2208 on: July 28, 2016, 04:23:58 AM »
Name: Bailey Stowe
Height: 5'11
Weight: 130 pounds
Species: Bearded Vulture
Clothing: On normal days he wears a brown parka with a button up suit shirt and a orange tie, black slacks and black dress shoes. On jobs he wears a navy blue two piece suit with a white button up shirt and a red tie, his face is covered with a black balaclava.
Personality: Clumsy, friendly, can be aggressive at times, thinker, intelligent.
Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): His father and grandfather used to be famous criminals, but once they died Bailey was forced to carry on the family legacy of being a criminal. He currently works for a criminal organization robbing banks, stealing cars, and transporting criminal goods.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2209 on: July 28, 2016, 05:22:26 AM »
(Welcome aboard Stowe)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2210 on: July 28, 2016, 05:55:25 AM »
Bailey was flying down the street in a sports car, his suit was stained red and his face was covered with a mask. After a few minutes he finally stopped in the nearest ally way. He got out and began to panic while looking in his pockets, "God damn it.. Where did I put my phone!" He tore his mask off and began to look in the car. Nothing. He got out and threw the mask on the ground while cursing. Then he saw in front of him, a restaurant. He looked at his suit then back at the restaurant. He took the jacket off which was covered in blood and quickly washed his face off with a water bottle.

He quickly checked himself if there was any more blood stains, he found nothing. Then he pulled a pistol out that was tucked behind his pants and placed it under the back seat of the car. He smiled and then began to walk towards the restaurant.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2211 on: July 28, 2016, 06:33:10 AM »
*Red was walking towards a nearby restaraunt, He wanted to have some A nice dinner for once, He looked around before sighing"This place is gonna leech my wallet"*he said thinking before shrugging it off, It couldn't be that bad..*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2212 on: July 28, 2016, 06:41:24 AM »
Bailey made his way into the restaurant, he scanned the room before making his way towards the nearest employee, "Excuse me? Do you have a phone I can use?" The employee asked, "Why?" Bailey frowned and scratched his head, "Um, m-my mother is in the hospital and I really need to use a phone." The employee sighed, "Use mine." Bailey smiled and grabbed the phone, "Bless your soul!"

He turned around and began to dial a phone number. He sat waiting for someone to pick up. "Hello? Who is this?" bailey whispered, "It's me Bailey!" The voice on the other line spoke back ,"Uh, you. What do you want?" Bailey began to panic, "Mike's dead, they set us up! I got the wrong car!" The voice screamed at him. Bailey sat down and began to listen to the voice lecture him. After a few moments it was quite and he responded back, "Yes sir." He hung up and handed the phone back, still sitting in his spot.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2213 on: July 28, 2016, 06:48:05 AM »
*Red managed to overhear some of the conversation, It didn't matter much to him, but he heard most of it, he leaned on the wall rubbing his neck softly*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2214 on: July 28, 2016, 06:53:25 AM »
Bailey gazed over at Red, noticing that he overheard the conversation. He got up and looked around the room before making his way back to the car, he kept looking around while he walked out to make sure no one followed him.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2215 on: July 28, 2016, 09:25:29 AM »
*Red looked at bailey, He lit a cigarette before putting it in His mouth, Whatever that vulture matters included, It definitely wasn't him*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2216 on: July 28, 2016, 09:31:02 AM »
As Bailey opened the door to leave the restaurant he stopped in his tracks and stood thinking, "Maybe I should stay and have a drink..." He turned around and sat down at one of the booths. A zebra walked over and asked what he wanted, "Just a water." The zebra walked away and came back shortly with it. Bailey took a sip from the water and just sat their thinking.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2217 on: July 30, 2016, 03:59:51 PM »
The zebra walked over to zanthe's, devin's, and zaida's table. He set down the plates with proper kitchenware. "Here you go. If you guys need anything, just wave me over." The zebra smiled before walking off.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2218 on: July 31, 2016, 06:09:01 AM »
Bailey finished his water then got up and left a five for the waiter. He exited the restaurant and made a quickly moved towards the sports car. 

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2219 on: August 12, 2016, 09:30:11 PM »
(Hey i'm finally back! If this rp is still alive i would like to restart because i have been gone for so long.)

Post Merge: August 12, 2016, 11:02:30 PM

Name: Moka

Age: ? (she has lived for many years, never really kept track though.)

Height: 5 ft 6 inchesWeight: 139 pounds

Species: Inkle (A mythical creature i made up. Basically its an anthro fox that has can produce magic paint from their finger tips, feet, and tail tip. Their fur changes color based on their mood like a mood ring.)
Clothing: A strange sundress of that has been dyed with Inkle paint, which allows it to change color based on the mood of the wearer.

Personality: Moka is a free spirit who loves to have fun, doesn't really listen to rules, and loves having fun. When threatened she doesn't mind picking a fight but never really takes any fight seriously and tends to toy with her enemies even when they are shooting at her.
Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): Moka's paint is a very strange substance that makes up her entire body. She is practically made of solid paint and when she uses it for her art or combat she is actually using her own blood. The more she uses the more exhausted she gets and if she uses to much she has a chance to kill herself. However the paint can be used for so many different purposes and anything Moka draws will magically spring to life. The limits to what she can create depends on how much of her internal paint she has available, how long it will take her to draw it out, and the laws that all inkles abide by.

The rules inkles abide by are fairly simple.
1. An inkle is forbidden from altering the art made by another person. This includes the art that is a living creature, but killing said creature is fine if in self-defense.
2. The paint of Inkles is sacred. Never hand out any products created using Inkle paint.
3. Never try to steal art from other artists or inkles and never claims others art for your own.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:07:01 PM by Vi Vi Neverlumb »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!