The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92940 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1995 on: May 02, 2016, 09:29:37 PM »
Valentine, who had left the warehouse again, had gone to town, and purchased a loaf of bread, and a gallon of water.  She started back towards the warehouse, unaware she was being followed.  The pursuer seemed to be walking to some kind of construction job, wearing a denim jumpsuit and a hardhat. Upon a closer inspection, however, he was obviously following Valentine.

(Sorry I will do something.)

Clover had been following  Valentine as she was tasked by Kammy to protect her while Kammy was off goofing around. She had been roof hopping the whole way under invisibility. When the man showed up she knew the person was up to something and fluttered her wings silently down to ground holding her lead pipe.
"...peek a boo." Clover said as she popped out of invisibility behind the man and slammed him full force with the Hammer of Catastrophes aiming to knock him into the alley wall.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1996 on: May 05, 2016, 12:32:56 AM »
(That would be nice to know. What they would be doing. Whoever you mean. @-@ Valentine and Clover, I presume? Or both parties?)

Cassy turned to Rose, one of Ruby's arms over her shoulders, and chuckled. "Because," she replied, smiling, "her mate, from the sounds of it, is my cousin."

(... Um... Ray? Vi Vi? You forgot to reply to Zanthe... and Cassy...)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1997 on: May 06, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »
Ray nodded, and looked at Jayce. "That's why he went below the radar. He thought he'd be next, right Jayce?"

Jayce quickly changed the subject. "I-I'll get a ride ready for Val. Shouldn't be too hard..." He trailed off as he stood to frantically

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1998 on: May 07, 2016, 08:10:19 PM »
(That would be nice to know. What they would be doing. Whoever you mean. @-@ Valentine and Clover, I presume? Or both parties?)

Cassy turned to Rose, one of Ruby's arms over her shoulders, and chuckled. "Because," she replied, smiling, "her mate, from the sounds of it, is my cousin."

"Oh you should have so. Well then this should make the whole experience less awkward." Rose said as the door bell rang. Rose opened it and it was Sierra standing there.
"...cassy? What are you doing here with Rose?" Sierra asked rather surprised to see cassy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1999 on: May 10, 2016, 12:43:24 PM »
Cassy flushed a bit and grinned sheepishly. "We became friends about a month ago and we dance together," she said. "Hi, Sierra. How's C..." The crat blinked, looking confused. "... How is your significant other, or your best friend? It's been a while since I've seen you, so I'm not sure who's there right now."

Zanthe nodded. "Will you need me here for that, or shall I depart?" she said. "Alternately, I could have your brother come in. He might want to help you plan."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2000 on: May 10, 2016, 08:08:53 PM »
Cassy flushed a bit and grinned sheepishly. "We became friends about a month ago and we dance together," she said. "Hi, Sierra. How's C..." The crat blinked, looking confused. "... How is your significant other, or your best friend? It's been a while since I've seen you, so I'm not sure who's there right now."

Zanthe nodded. "Will you need me here for that, or shall I depart?" she said. "Alternately, I could have your brother come in. He might want to help you plan."

"Currently it's Daisy, and she is doing fine. We should really catch up along the way, wouldn't you want your friend there to wake up to soon." Sierra says gesturing to Ruby. Rose claps her hands.
"Oh it good to see you two are already friends, now remember if you two ever need anything that you have a friend in a high place." Rose says.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2001 on: May 10, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »
Raz changed back into his anthro form and put his clothing back on then went back inside his home.

((I need help with getting into this stuff... I really want to join in the fun))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2002 on: May 11, 2016, 01:02:18 PM »
Jayce shook his head. "Ronnie's no help, not at the moment. We'll talk to him when we've got it worked out."

The hammer sailed harmlessly through the man's clothes, as if they were empty. In fact, the man-creature had displaced most of his body to avoid the swing. He turned, a gun in a gelatinous mass representing a hand. "Back off," he whispered, "I ain't lookin' t'hurt her."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2003 on: May 11, 2016, 07:55:05 PM »
Raz changed back into his anthro form and put his clothing back on then went back inside his home.

((I need help with getting into this stuff... I really want to join in the fun))

(Go out for a walk or something. I assume it is night time and I have an idea.)

Clover growled at the man.
"You better have some proof to back that up buddy. I was told to look after her."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2004 on: May 12, 2016, 01:29:38 AM »
Zanthe nodded gently. "Alright... Might I take my leave, then?" she asked. "There are things I have to take care of myself... Though I can leave you a number to reach me by."

Cassy smiled at Rose. "I'll see you in class, Rose," she said, moving through the doorway with Ruby over her shoulder. "Or in the hospital, if Vlad has to stay a while."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2005 on: May 12, 2016, 03:08:27 AM »
Raz walked over to a console mounted on his wall and it displayed, 'no contracts present', "Well I guess there won't be anything for me to do until tomorrow, I think there's a restaurant nearby... yup it's in walking distance, I guess I will go there for dinner... man, sucks that my girl is halfway across the damn world. Well I hope that this place is worth me going to it all alone. Vivian, turn on the defenses.", "Sure thing, Raz.", There was a succession of whirs and clicks.

Raz got on his jacket and went out the door then inhaled, "Ahh, I love the smell of night!", Raz then made his way to the restaurant.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2006 on: May 12, 2016, 03:11:06 AM »
The shower was turned on. Devin waited for it to get warm, as he did the hybrid stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself thinking about the mafia. "Soon, just got to be patient." He huffed getting dressed before stepping in the warm shower.
Zaida walked outside sitting on the steps. She looked at the moon and sighed softly through her nose as she felt relaxed.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:13:49 AM by Zaida »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2007 on: May 12, 2016, 04:00:42 AM »
Raz walked over to a console mounted on his wall and it displayed, 'no contracts present', "Well I guess there won't be anything for me to do until tomorrow, I think there's a restaurant nearby... yup it's in walking distance, I guess I will go there for dinner... man, sucks that my girl is halfway across the damn world. Well I hope that this place is worth me going to it all alone. Vivian, turn on the defenses.", "Sure thing, Raz.", There was a succession of whirs and clicks.

Raz got on his jacket and went out the door then inhaled, "Ahh, I love the smell of night!", Raz then made his way to the restaurant.

(Zaida...your profile pic is pretty creepy...but to be honest I expect nothing less from you.)

Unbeknownst to Razuel someone was following him along the roof tops. It was Kammy and she was sizing him up to see if he was an easy target and so far she was guessing yes.

Post Merge: May 12, 2016, 04:02:41 AM
Zanthe nodded gently. "Alright... Might I take my leave, then?" she asked. "There are things I have to take care of myself... Though I can leave you a number to reach me by."

Cassy smiled at Rose. "I'll see you in class, Rose," she said, moving through the doorway with Ruby over her shoulder. "Or in the hospital, if Vlad has to stay a while."
(Forgot about cassy for a second)

Rose waves and closes the door to her apartment. Sierra starts walking out of the hotel.
"So how have you been?" She asks.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:02:41 AM by Vi Vi (Talia), Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2008 on: May 12, 2016, 10:32:30 AM »
Raz continued to walk and began to whistle, he then appeared to take a rod out of his jacket, and he began  to twirl it around.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:51:21 PM by Razuel »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2009 on: May 12, 2016, 12:58:23 PM »
The stranger spoke, a slight smirk in his voice, though his face was blank. "I got 'splainin' to do? You're followin' this poor girl, too. How do I know you're not gonna hurt her? Can't go getting damaged goods."

Valentine crossed the street, and continued wandering. She wanted to find somewhere to eat for cheap, but was unfamiliar with the area.

Ray and Jayce nodded, as Ray spoke. "That'll be fine, miss Zanthe. We'll contact you if something goes awry."