The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92895 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1335 on: December 28, 2015, 02:55:19 AM »
Kammy was simply waiting, as she could easily sense that there was some tenderness between the two.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1336 on: December 28, 2015, 03:24:45 AM »
"Well. just..." He looked around before His left leg slid over his foot between two legs of the chair, pulling it over. "Sit.." the Shebard said sitting her down gently. Devin let her go walking over to his black duffle back and digging in it before grabbing a white shirt. "Here you can wear this" Devin said approaching her and handing over the shirt.

Zanthe looked into Devin's eyes as she gently took the shirt from him, her face flushed. "Th... Thank you," she said, slipping the t-shirt on over her now cut-off tank top.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1337 on: December 28, 2015, 03:29:27 AM »
"No problem." He said walking back to his duffle bag. Devin zipped it up and putting it over his shoulder as he walked back. Helping Zanthe to her feet. "Where are we going?" The Shebard asked his head slightly tilt as he asked the question.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1338 on: December 28, 2015, 04:01:56 AM »
"No problem." He said walking back to his duffle bag. Devin zipped it up and putting it over his shoulder as he walked back. Helping Zanthe to her feet. "Where are we going?" The Shebard asked his head slightly tilt as he asked the question.

"To another warehouse," Zanthe said, taking a few tentative steps forward. She was a little shaky, but otherwise stable. "There's someone important there that we're protecting."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1339 on: December 28, 2015, 04:03:36 AM »
"Oh I see..." He said however didn't want to ask more questions until they got there. "Are you sure your able to walk Zanthe, I can help if you like?" Devin asked fixing the black duffle bag.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 04:11:53 AM by Zaida »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1340 on: December 28, 2015, 04:20:41 AM »
Kammy was on the phone with Clover letting her know what as going on.

After a long hug, Rose had cried her self to sleep in Cassy's arms.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1341 on: December 28, 2015, 04:25:07 AM »
"Oh I see..." He said however didn't want to ask more questions until they got there. "Are you sure your able to walk Zanthe, I can help if you like?" Devin asked fixing the black duffle bag.

Zanthe looked over at Devin, tucking her gun into her waistband. "...Please," she said, smiling sheepishly. "I'm still not quite there."

Cassy gently patted Rose's hand and stood up.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1342 on: December 28, 2015, 04:28:51 AM »
Devin gave a simple nod to the catfox "that's fine." He swung the duffle bag to have it hang behind his back. Before the Shebard scooped up Zanthe in his arms walking to the exit where Kammy was near. "Correct me if I am wrong...But Kammy? you lead the way." he said to the fox anthro.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 04:39:35 AM by Zaida »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1343 on: December 28, 2015, 04:35:42 AM »
Vlad walked out of the room and gestured for cassy to follow.

(Kammy's a Fox, more specifically a kitsune with tails.)

"See you soon. Bye" Kammy hung up the phone and turned to Devin.
"Right, let's be on our way." She said and exited the warehouse.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1344 on: December 28, 2015, 04:47:56 AM »
Devin nods at the kitsune, holding the catfox firmly but in a gent way in his arms. Leaving the old factory building he followed Kammy carefully.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1345 on: December 28, 2015, 04:53:11 AM »
Valentine had, at some point, woken up, and was wandering the warehouse, looking for anything to do. She didn't play many video games, and didn't want to walk outside.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1346 on: December 28, 2015, 05:07:30 AM »
Clover was trying to play video games, but Valentine wandering sort distracted her.
"Uh...need something?" She asked.

Kammy was leading the group through alley ways and empty streets, trying to avoid running into people.
"Ugh it's morning, if someone jumps us in the daylight I will be pretty weak. Just letting you know that." Kammy said as she walked.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1347 on: December 28, 2015, 05:23:55 AM »
Zanthe blushed darkly as Devin scooped her up, and remained silent for the longest time. "Uh... I could still help a bit," she said finally. "Just... not up close and personal."

Cassy followed Vlad out of the room.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1348 on: December 28, 2015, 05:38:47 AM »
"Alright, now that she is asleep we can go train. I know a place where casters can go to practice magic." Vlad said as he continued towards the exit.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1349 on: December 28, 2015, 05:45:04 AM »
"I'm positive we won't, and if it does I won't let it happen..." he assured them as he continued to follow the kitsune carefully.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:48:04 AM by Zaida »