The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92986 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1245 on: December 24, 2015, 05:54:08 AM »
In her unconscious state, Zanthe seemed absolutely harmless. Even before, when she had been pointing a gun at Devin, she really didn't seem like she wanted to hurt him. Her breath came slowly; she was badly hurt still, and while she wouldn't die unless forced over the edge, she was nearing there. There was just something about her that seemed... decent. Furthermore, if she was as bad as Devin had been told she was... why was he still breathing?

Devin's knife lay nearby.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1246 on: December 24, 2015, 06:12:04 AM »
Zaida spotting the ragnos walking alone. The Vexū began to stalk the dragon, however kept her distance to avoid being caught.
Devin grunted as he got up looking at his knife his eyes darting to the catfox. He huffed growing confused, his head still in pain from the fall. The Shebard sighed and finally walked over and picking his duffle bag, knife then Zanthe. He walked to the crane going down trying to keep himself up. Eventually starting towards the old factory he was staying at. He sat her down on the mattress on the floor and his duffle bag. He leaned down and started to examine her wounds carefully.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1247 on: December 24, 2015, 07:02:15 AM »
Zaida spotting the ragnos walking alone. The Vexū began to stalk the dragon, however kept her distance to avoid being caught.
Devin grunted as he got up looking at his knife his eyes darting to the catfox. He huffed growing confused, his head still in pain from the fall. The Shebard sighed and finally walked over and picking his duffle bag, knife then Zanthe. He walked to the crane going down trying to keep himself up. Eventually starting towards the old factory he was staying at. He sat her down on the mattress on the floor and his duffle bag. He leaned down and started to examine her wounds carefully.

(Her gun's in her waistband, then.)

Besides a few places where her fur was a little singed by debris from her own exploding home, most of Zanthe's injuries had been inflicted by Devin. Her hand was hurt where the brick had hit it, and she had a few scrapes on her arms; however, the catfox's abdomen was heavily damaged, with a bullet wound near her solar plexus and a stab wound a few inches below her navel. Devin had caused both of those wounds. However, surprisingly enough, the bullet wound was farther along than it should've been. What's more, the fur on her belly seemed to contrast the color of her fur a little now.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1248 on: December 24, 2015, 11:31:33 PM »
*Red kept walking, eventually meeting some shady furrs in a alley*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1249 on: December 24, 2015, 11:58:00 PM »
(Hey sorry I disappeared...again. I got into an argument with my parents which ended with me getting in trouble. T_T
Anything happen that I should know about.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1250 on: December 25, 2015, 06:23:59 AM »
Nope
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1251 on: December 25, 2015, 06:35:39 AM »
(SANS, STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE THE HUMAN!)

(Zanthe's house blew up, Devin took unconscious Zanthe back to his place and he's trying to patch her up, and Cassy and Vlad are still in the waiting room.)

Zanthe bled profusely.

Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "So... am I going to learn the magic right here in the waiting room?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1252 on: December 25, 2015, 08:29:52 AM »
He sighed grabbing a few materials from the kit, First casting tape which he wrapped partially on her arm, wrist and hand. Looking over to the abdomen damage. The Shebard put rubber gloves on as he didn't want to give some kind of an affection nor make a mess...he began to work rubbing alcohol around the area cleaning off some blood, along with injecting beard the wound. with a scalpel, 3/8 circle surgical needle, and thread beginning to work carefully. Before long he stopped finishing up by stitching up the abdomen wound, taking off his stained rubber gloves and materials set on a piece of cloth soon to be cleaned.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1253 on: December 25, 2015, 03:26:23 PM »
He sighed grabbing a few materials from the kit, First casting tape which he wrapped partially on her arm, wrist and hand. Looking over to the abdomen damage. The Shebard put rubber gloves on as he didn't want to give some kind of an affection nor make a mess...he began to work rubbing alcohol around the area cleaning off some blood, along with injecting beard the wound. with a scalpel, 3/8 circle surgical needle, and thread beginning to work carefully. Before long he stopped finishing up by stitching up the abdomen wound, taking off his stained rubber gloves and materials set on a piece of cloth soon to be cleaned.

As Devin worked, Zanthe slowly began to breath a little more easily, remaining unconscious throughout the whole procedure. As Devin cleaned off her stomach, though, it became clear that her fur was actually a stark shade of white. When everything was done, the catfox's breathing was soft and easy, and if it weren't for the stitches in her abdomen, one would have thought her to be merely asleep.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: December 25, 2015, 04:31:34 PM »
(SANS, STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE THE HUMAN!)

(Zanthe's house blew up, Devin took unconscious Zanthe back to his place and he's trying to patch her up, and Cassy and Vlad are still in the waiting room.)

Zanthe bled profusely.

Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "So... am I going to learn the magic right here in the waiting room?"

"...I guess this isn't the best place to practice magic." Vlad said as he saw a bunch of stuff that could get in the way. There was a knock at the door and a nurse's voice could be heard.
"May I come in?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1255 on: December 25, 2015, 08:15:23 PM »
Cassy glanced at Vlad, then looked at the door. "Please do," she said, hoping for the best.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1256 on: December 25, 2015, 08:28:14 PM »
He looked at the pad of alcohol seeing the color had came off showing her original fur color with a bit of blood. Devin wasn't surprised as it seemed this was to hide her identity. He however let the dye stay knowing she'd probably feel safer. Devin listen to her heart before putting the blanket over her and walking over to the restroom to wash the materials.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1257 on: December 25, 2015, 09:13:11 PM »
The nurse came in and with a clip board.
"I just wanted to let you know your friend Rose is going to be fine. She receiver only a minor conclusion and the crack in her head will just need seed some stiches. She is extremely lucky though as her injuries could have been a lot worse."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1258 on: December 25, 2015, 09:47:28 PM »
He looked at the pad of alcohol seeing the color had came off showing her original fur color with a bit of blood. Devin wasn't surprised as it seemed this was to hide her identity. He however let the dye stay knowing she'd probably feel safer. Devin listen to her heart before putting the blanket over her and walking over to the restroom to wash the materials.

After a few minutes, Zanthe started to stir a little bit, wincing as the pain set in. *Wh... Where am I?* she thought, looking around from where she lay.

Cassy sighed in relief. "Thank you, sir," she said, smiling at the man.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1259 on: December 25, 2015, 10:29:07 PM »
The old factory was silent, walls old and beaten up. Leaving the catfox alone in the room just laying on the bed which was fairly comfortable. Devin had the sink lightly on, rinsing the tools under it then washing his hands.