The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92913 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1155 on: December 20, 2015, 01:07:11 AM »
In the girls locker room, Rose had just gotten out of her outfit when the peacock pushed her into her locker.
"Ow what was that for!" Rose complained, but the peacock held her against the locker.
"Shut up and listen, you fat worm. Your just taking up valuable time the teacher could be using to teach us." The peacock said.
"No I am..." Rose was cut off as she got her head slammed again, her exoskeleton cracking a little.
"What did I say? You don't belong here, you belong on the street wiggling your fat butt." The peacock started to press harder on rose while the other two avians watched.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1156 on: December 20, 2015, 01:15:32 AM »
In the girls locker room, Rose had just gotten out of her outfit when the peacock pushed her into her locker.
"Ow what was that for!" Rose complained, but the peacock held her against the locker.
"Shut up and listen, you fat worm. Your just taking up valuable time the teacher could be using to teach us." The peacock said.
"No I am..." Rose was cut off as she got her head slammed again, her exoskeleton cracking a little.
"What did I say? You don't belong here, you belong on the street wiggling your fat butt." The peacock started to press harder on rose while the other two avians watched.

Cassy, who had just gotten her top off, heard the noises and quickly went to investigate, leaving top in the top part of her locker and clad in nothing but her underwear. She put her bra on as she hid behind a locker to listen, getting more than a little angry but trying to control herself. Those absolute bitches!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1157 on: December 20, 2015, 01:33:36 AM »
Rose had started to hiss I'm pain as her the crack on her head was slowly growing and green blood started to leak out.
"Please...stop." Rose pleaded.
"As you wish." The peacock let go of rose and punched her to the ground. 

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1158 on: December 20, 2015, 01:37:25 AM »
Cassy suddenly ran out from behind the corner and tackled the peacock, spreading her wings to cause confusion. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" she screamed, trying to pin the bird.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1159 on: December 20, 2015, 02:06:01 AM »
Valentine looked at Zanthe, and smiled, tears in her eyes. "T-Thank you." She leaned into the hug, like a child.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1160 on: December 20, 2015, 02:17:37 AM »
Zanthe, her usually emotionless exterior cracking for a moment, smiled back, continuing to comfort Valentine. Her eyes started to get a little wet too as she remembered the last time she did this... she wasn't sure how long ago it was. I hope they're doing okay... The catfox looked down at Valentine gently and carefully wiped the tears from the raccoon's cheeks with a thumb. "Are you hungry, Valentine?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1161 on: December 20, 2015, 02:20:10 AM »
(Sorry me and my family are having early christmas dinner.)

The sounds of guns came from the tv as Clover was playing Halo Combat evolved.
"Foods in the crate over there." She pointed to an open crate that had a whole bunch of canned foods.
Kammy was also getting hungry.
"Any of you ok with me feeding off you?"

The peacock was caught completely off guard and was easily pinned.
"You've made a big mistake attacking me!" The peacock eyes were literally on fire as it turns out she is a fire Kinetisis.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1162 on: December 20, 2015, 02:30:22 AM »
(Sorry me and my family are having early christmas dinner.)

The sounds of guns came from the tv as Clover was playing Halo Combat evolved.
"Foods in the crate over there." She pointed to an open crate that had a whole bunch of canned foods.
Kammy was also getting hungry.
"Any of you ok with me feeding off you?"

The peacock was caught completely off guard and was easily pinned.
"You've made a big mistake attacking me!" The peacock eyes were literally on fire as it turns out she is a fire Kinetisis.

(... She's Pyrokinetic?! o-o)

"What's going on here?!" May suddenly appeared out of nowhere, still in her dancing uniform. As she noticed Rose, she covered her mouth. "Wh...!" Running over, the cat pulled Cassy off of the peacock, then placed the crat behind her as she checked on Rose's condition.

Cassy still looked enraged, but backed off when May pulled her off and looked over at Rose.

Zanthe blinked, her expression reverting to normal. "... Oh, right. You're a vampire," she said. "How would you be feeding off of a person, exactly? I'd be fine with it, but I'd like to know if it's safe, first."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1163 on: December 20, 2015, 02:42:20 AM »
(Yeah because if she was normal she would get her butt handed to her by you and Vlad. Plus fire suits her perfectly. :))

"I...I am alright." Her head was starting to get pretty bloody. Vlad was dressed already and had smelled Rose's blood.
"Princess Rose!" He rushed in and rested a hand on May.
"I am her bodyguard, I will handle this." He said as he was using his second set of arms to dial 911 into his phone.

The peacock got up and had a ball of fire in her hand still wanting to fight.

"I won't turn you into a vampire as I don't carry the disease. I can only turn someone if I suck them dry, but I promise I won't do that. In fact if you let me hypnotize you, it won't hurt at all." Kammy explained.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1164 on: December 20, 2015, 02:54:31 AM »
Cassy glared at the peacock. "... Jerk," she muttered, walking away to put her clothes on. I'm not fighting her yet. Especially in my underwear.

May, surprisingly, was unaware of why the peacock was mad. "Calm down, Ruby," she said. "We'll find whoever did this... Though really, I thought you were straight."

Zanthe nodded slowly. "... I'm afraid you'll just have to feed," she said. "Try to hypnotize me, and you'll understand... but could we please get Valentine squared away first?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1165 on: December 20, 2015, 02:56:03 AM »
Valentine nodded. "I-I haven't eaten normal food in weeks." She looked at Kammy, after she had spoken. "W-Wait, what?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1166 on: December 20, 2015, 03:05:22 AM »
Cassy glared at the peacock. "... Jerk," she muttered, walking away to put her clothes on. I'm not fighting her yet. Especially in my underwear.

May, surprisingly, was unaware of why the peacock was mad. "Calm down, Ruby," she said. "We'll find whoever did this... Though really, I thought you were straight."

Zanthe nodded slowly. "... I'm afraid you'll just have to feed," she said. "Try to hypnotize me, and you'll understand... but could we please get Valentine squared away first?"

Ruby blushed heavily which put out her fire. Not even saying a word she stalked off to get dressed.
The sound of an ambulance could be heard outside as Vlad called the paramedics.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1167 on: December 20, 2015, 01:27:38 PM »
May stayed with Rose, trying to comfort her with words. "It'll be alright, dear... just hold on," she said, her face full of empathy.

Cassy, back at her locker, hung her dance top up properly and got her clothes on. Why are people so full of themselves?! she thought, taking the fake piercing out of her belly button and placing it in her bag. Rose deserves to be here just as much as anyone else... and frankly, they seemed to be doing just fine without May's instruction. The crat clenched her fists and pulled her jacket on, sighing helplessly. ... I'll want to be in the ambulance when they take her. She'll need comfort.

Zanthe gently stroked Valentine's head. "It's okay, she won't hurt you," the catfox said. "She's just a bit... unique."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1168 on: December 20, 2015, 06:36:21 PM »
The paramedics came in with a fairly large stretcher built to hold Roses weight. With quite a bit of effort they lifted her up and took outside to ambulance. Vlad was followed.
"Your going to be fine Rose." He said.
"Vlad...my head feels like it's on fire." Rose said, she was crying at this point.

Kammy nodded. "Yeah and I only take what I need to survive."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1169 on: December 20, 2015, 07:06:28 PM »
(We're going to have to wait for Ray to get Valentine' answer...)

Cassy followed the stretcher out, her bag over her shoulder. "Don't worry, Rose... I'll stay with you," she said, looking at the thrii-kreen princess's eyes.