The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92914 times)

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1020 on: December 08, 2015, 11:12:30 AM »
(Kay so I'm like... Really tired XD Imma head to bed, but I'll be back on tomorrow!)

(You and me alike XD I passed out right after I posted)
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1021 on: December 08, 2015, 12:40:40 PM »
The Zambian smiled, but didn't move. "You first, missie. I'm not gettin' anywhere near you."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1022 on: December 08, 2015, 10:44:56 PM »
"Fine...but if you hurt her don't expect any mercy fom me." Kammy said before leaving the room.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #1023 on: December 09, 2015, 04:21:47 AM »
(switching character using the one on the right now, his name is james and he is 15 years of, he has telekinises and electokinesis. he is a prankster and really smart when it comes to engeneering and building things.)

I come down looking at the apartment, "So, this is where chains has been all this time." I say when I land and walk into the building.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1024 on: December 09, 2015, 04:24:09 AM »
(You should still make a character sheet chains. The details are on the front of the rp.)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1025 on: December 09, 2015, 04:33:37 AM »
Zanthe gritted her teeth, weighing her options. He's got two guns... If I rush him, there's a good chance he'll shoot Valentine. On the other hand, he might shoot her anyway if I pull the fire alarm... unless... The catfox tensed a bit, ready to spring into action. She was still hidden from view.

Clare, who had been walking through, blushed. "Er... Hi there," she said, waving and walking out of the thread.

Cassy chuckled. "There's this hall over near the bay," she said. "They hold... er... assorted lessons there. And there's a really big door."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1026 on: December 09, 2015, 04:39:16 AM »
"Good I would hate to break their doors, anyway let's go." Rose says and starts goingt towards the bay.

(Wait what is Clare doing? Also, timeskip to the dancing place?)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1027 on: December 09, 2015, 04:49:44 AM »
(Having her hand shaken by Vlad, like you said... And sure.)

Cassy led the way, bopping her hips from side to side as she walked.

*LATER*

"Well, here we are!" Cassy said, walking up to a large warehouse-looking place.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1028 on: December 09, 2015, 05:03:58 AM »
(...I hate life. T_T)

"Ok let see what it's like." Rose wiggles through the front door and is greeted by a female white cat dressed like this woman.
"Oh hello." She says.

Post Merge: December 09, 2015, 05:07:33 AM
(Going to bed, sorry.)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:07:33 AM by Talia Garrison, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1029 on: December 09, 2015, 05:16:32 AM »
(...I hate life. T_T )

"Ok let see what it's like." Rose wiggles through the front door and is greeted by a female white cat dressed like this woman.
"Oh hello." She says.

Post Merge: December 09, 2015, 05:07:33 AM

(Going to bed, sorry.)

(Okay... We can pick this up tomorrow.)

Cassy smiled sheepishly and bowed at the waist. "H... Hello," she said, blushing a little. "Are... are you the dance instructor? I believe I called you before..." She looks professional, that's for sure...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1030 on: December 09, 2015, 12:35:55 PM »
The Zambian stepped out of the door, and started down the hall. After a few moments, he took off down the hall, and out of the hospital.

Valentine, who's heart was racing (as evidenced by the heartrate monitor going crazy), was crying silently.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1031 on: December 09, 2015, 09:48:59 PM »
Kammy came back in and sat next to Valentine.
"I screwed up...didn't I?" She said

May bowed slightly back "Yes and we have been happily awaiting for you miss...*checks a paper*...Cassy. My name is May and i own this studio as well teach here." May turned to Rose. "You must be her friend, Rose was it? We have been expecting you as well."

Rose nodded and bowed like everyone else was.
"So what do you teach exactly?" She asked.
"We teach belly dancing of course." May responded

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1032 on: December 09, 2015, 11:32:06 PM »
Valentine tried to curl up as best she could, and continued to cry silently.  She was obviously in shock.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1033 on: December 10, 2015, 02:10:03 AM »
Zanthe put her gun away and stepped out of the bathroom, walking over to the bed. Without saying a word, she gently took a seat beside Valentine and gently stroked her head. "It's alright... he's gone now," she said in a soft, kind voice.

Cassy blushed a little as May spoke, and rubbed the back of her head. "It's a very nice studio," she said to May, smiling sheepishly. "Is there anything that you need us to do before we... um... you know...." The crat gently wiggled her hips, still wearing her jacket (which, unlike a lot of her clothing, was not cut-off.)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1034 on: December 10, 2015, 02:19:30 AM »
"Actually yes, there is." May lead the trio into a back room that had a whole bunch of dancers clothes on racks.
"Before we start your lesson I recommend you dress the part. Pick out what ever you like and meet I be back in about 10 minutes." May says before leaving us in there.
"Oh so many choses..." Rose said looking at all the clothes. Than an idea popped into her head.
"Oh Vlad? How about you join us?"
"I beg your pardon my lady!" Vlad said backing up.