The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92864 times)

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #975 on: December 07, 2015, 05:23:52 AM »
I snarl and replace my blade at my side.

I bury my hands in my pockets and begin walking the opposite direction slowly.
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #976 on: December 07, 2015, 05:26:33 AM »
(.... I posted for Cassy. o-o I know it's too late, but I posted for Cassy, like, a page back.)

Zanthe tensed up and kept listening, using her foot to open the door just a crack very silently.

Cassy got changed quickly and decided to try meeting Rose at the Embassy. Grabbing her dancing clothes, she began to head over.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #977 on: December 07, 2015, 10:43:51 PM »
Cassy exited the cafe she worked at and headed home to get changed out of her work clothes. I wonder if Rose will call me...?

Rose did in fact call as Casey's phone rang.

Kammy stuck her tongue out at Zambian.
"Go ahead shoot. See what happens." Kammy said figuring it was just a normal pistol.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #978 on: December 08, 2015, 01:28:07 AM »
The Zambian smirked behind the porcelain mask, and drew another pistol, this time aiming at Valentine. "Move, please." He knew that he had loaded silver-plated rounds in his guns, as he was VERY superstitious.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #979 on: December 08, 2015, 02:25:02 AM »
Zanthe watched, waiting for the right moment to strike. He's got two guns... and the way he's acting suggests that he would be able to hurt Kammy, so he must have special bullets... The catfox looked at her own gun, a plan starting to formulate in her head. ... I'll have to be quick when I do this, she thought, preparing to aim anyways. At the same time, she considered pulling the fire alarm to cause chaos.

Cassy reached into her pocket and flipped her phone open, holding it up to her ear. "Hello?" she said.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:27:30 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #980 on: December 08, 2015, 02:31:37 AM »
I continue down the sidewalk of the city after almost being mugged, "this place is falling apart", I say to myself sighing a little

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #981 on: December 08, 2015, 02:42:57 AM »
The Zambian smirked behind the porcelain mask, and drew another pistol, this time aiming at Valentine. "Move, please." He knew that he had loaded silver-plated rounds in his guns, as he was VERY superstitious.

Kammy could actually smell the sliver in his gun and while she would gladly take the risk of her life...She couldn't risk Valentine's.
"You heartless *******..." Kammy stepped aside to let him go.

Post Merge: December 08, 2015, 02:53:18 AM
Zanthe watched, waiting for the right moment to strike. He's got two guns... and the way he's acting suggests that he would be able to hurt Kammy, so he must have special bullets... The catfox looked at her own gun, a plan starting to formulate in her head. ... I'll have to be quick when I do this, she thought, preparing to aim anyways. At the same time, she considered pulling the fire alarm to cause chaos.

Cassy reached into her pocket and flipped her phone open, holding it up to her ear. "Hello?" she said.

"Hey it's Rose, just wondering if you were on your way?" Rose asked. She was currently in the process of getting dressed.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:53:18 AM by Talia Garrison, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #982 on: December 08, 2015, 02:53:27 AM »
Zanthe observed the Zambian's movements, taking the time to familiarize herself with his scent. ... Yep, silver, she thought, a small grin coming to her face. I wonder how he would feel... if he saw someone transform?

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #983 on: December 08, 2015, 03:00:31 AM »
I continue down the sidewalk of the city after almost being mugged, "this place is falling apart", I say to myself sighing a little

Clover had run flown back to her warehouse using her wings. This was certainly not her best mugging, which normally went so well. She just didn't feel as into it anymore.
"...*sigh* dang you Geoff. Now I can't pull off a simple mugging because of you...maybe I should apologize." She turned around and flew back.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #984 on: December 08, 2015, 03:04:21 AM »
"Yeah... I'm on my way as we speak," Cassy replied, walking through the streets. "You're at the embassy, right?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #985 on: December 08, 2015, 03:09:41 AM »
"No I'm in the hotel next to it on the right. I am just getting ready...by the way what should I wear? In fact what kind of dancing are we doing tonight."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #986 on: December 08, 2015, 03:12:36 AM »
A tall, white and silver furred female walked down the sidewalk. She was headed Ben's way with her face in a thick book.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #987 on: December 08, 2015, 03:17:16 AM »
My mind in other places distracts me from who's approaching me head on. I run into the female and stagger back a bit, I snap back to reality. "Shit, I'm sorry about that"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #988 on: December 08, 2015, 03:21:18 AM »
Kath's head snapped up as she looked at Ben. "Oh! Hey. Uh... Yeah, sorry." She huffed, her long arrow like tail swaying behind her in irritation. "Damn it."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #989 on: December 08, 2015, 03:23:22 AM »
"No I'm in the hotel next to it on the right. I am just getting ready...by the way what should I wear? In fact what kind of dancing are we doing tonight."

Cassy blushed. "Well... Nothing too elaborate," she said. "We're going to need to be able to move about and all..."