The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92946 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #825 on: October 30, 2015, 09:30:34 PM »
Acon looked at Zanthe with a raised brow. "Well obviously if you have to ask that question." She laughed then and flexed her gloved paws. "Let's break him out."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #826 on: October 30, 2015, 09:34:48 PM »
Zanthe nodded slowly, looking at Acon. "We'll have to go back to my house first," she said. "I'll need to change things up a bit... Also, we have to get his sister out of here before we do anything. If this place is that bad, they'll use her as leverage..." The catfox looked left and right. "... We should talk of this in private."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #827 on: October 31, 2015, 01:29:23 AM »
Valentine groaned, as she regained consciousness in the hospital bed. She was given a rundown of what happened to her, what happened to Ray, and the overall bill as of now. Valentine told the doctors over and over that she didn't have the money, but they insisted on treating her.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #828 on: October 31, 2015, 01:52:38 AM »
"I'll take care of the money." A voice said to the doctors. It was a red haired kitsune with two tails and wearing a black long sleeve shirt, mid length skirt, boots.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #829 on: October 31, 2015, 01:55:39 AM »
Valentine blinked. "T-Thank you." She sighed, and seemed to relax.

Ray hadn't moved from the corner of his cell, vainly hoping he'd be released.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #830 on: October 31, 2015, 02:08:19 AM »
"Your welcome...now maybe you can help me. My name is Kammy." She came to valentine's bedside and leaned against the wall.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #831 on: October 31, 2015, 02:59:07 AM »
(... Does this new kitsune have a character sheet? Also, was there another time skip?)

Zanthe waited for Acon's reply. "We're in broad daylight right now... we should go somewhere safer."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #832 on: October 31, 2015, 03:06:20 AM »
Acon straightened her suit jacket and began walking home. "I don't know about you, but I'm gonna take a nap cause I'm exhausted as hell. Ray will survive a couple hours. Then, we can meet back up at... Let's say the old Landry mat down on South Allen street."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 03:09:41 AM by Ms. Lovien »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #833 on: October 31, 2015, 03:07:55 AM »
(I have another character I want to brush some dust off of.)

Name: Kammy Rose
Species: kitsune vampire
Powers: is a vampire Lord
Personality: excitable, short attention span, and overall just happy. However she will not tolerate anyone harming her flock.
Weapon: The bastard sword of the eclipse.

(Yes right here.)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #834 on: October 31, 2015, 03:39:04 AM »
Acon straightened her suit jacket and began walking home. "I don't know about you, but I'm gonna take a nap cause I'm exhausted as hell. Ray will survive a couple hours. Then, we can meet back up at... Let's say the old Landry mat down on South Allen street."

(Alright. I must've missed it. Connectivity issues stink. I've had to retype this three times now. -_-)

Zanthe looked at Acon, unsure where that was but certain she could get there with a quick search. "Alright," she said. "Then maybe we can get things more under control... I'll rest up too." The catfox looked into Acon's eyes. "I should let you know... I will not look like this the next time we meet. Also, do you need any equipment?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #835 on: October 31, 2015, 03:42:18 AM »
Acon scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't you worry about me."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: October 31, 2015, 03:44:32 AM »
(Its fine but I have to wait for Ray now to use her.)

Rose went back to where the police had captured Ray and saw you two still there.
"Excuse me...I want to apologize for not being able to help your friend."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #837 on: October 31, 2015, 03:46:27 AM »
Zanthe looked over her shoulder. "You did a lot," she said. "I'm grateful for that. Don't let this city corrupt you."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #838 on: October 31, 2015, 03:48:07 AM »
"Sadly, it wasn't enough." Acon called over her shoulder. "Sadly, nothing is ever enough."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #839 on: October 31, 2015, 03:51:11 AM »
"If there is anything I can do to help..."
"My lady these women are clearly criminals surely..."
"Vlad you need to stop putting everyone I meet below me, we are all equals in this country." Rose said angrily.
"...of course my lady." Vlad looked down.