The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92945 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #780 on: October 28, 2015, 01:53:23 AM »
The officer spoke again. "He matches the description. We've got to take him in and run paw prints." Ray was led into a squad-car, and the car started up.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #781 on: October 28, 2015, 01:53:51 AM »
"May i step in." Rose said pulling out her embassy pass to show her authority.

Clover shrugged. "Hijacked it recently."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #782 on: October 28, 2015, 01:54:47 AM »
Acon snarled at Zanthe, half tempted to rat on her in Ray's place before she looked at the officer again. "I know you have the wrong guy cause I'm the one that called y'all when it happened."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #783 on: October 28, 2015, 01:55:37 AM »
The officer spoke again. "He matches the description. We've got to take him in and run paw prints." Ray was led into a squad-car, and the car started up.

Zanthe walked over and sat on the hood, staring into the car. "Not today."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #784 on: October 28, 2015, 01:57:10 AM »
The officer shook his head. "Other witness descriptions, at least three, point this guy out, driving away in a large van."

An officer nodded at Rose. "Sure, but there's not much to be stepped in on."

Another officer approached Zanthe. "Ma'am, please."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #785 on: October 28, 2015, 01:58:48 AM »
Acon sighed and pulled a picture out of her pocket of a young raccoon that looked a lot like Ray, but with slightly different features. "Are you sure it wasn't this fur here they were describing?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #786 on: October 28, 2015, 02:00:51 AM »
Rose looked at the picture seeing the difference.
"This raccoon is being wrongfully arrested and I have to step in."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #787 on: October 28, 2015, 02:02:04 AM »
Zanthe shrugged and got off the car, then looked at the officer. "You heard the lady," she said, motioning towards Rose with her head. It was taking all of her willpower not to lose her emotions.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 02:10:35 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #788 on: October 29, 2015, 12:01:36 AM »
The officer shook his head. "I'm sorry, but with a stunt like that, we can't take any chances." He looked at Rose. "Diplomatic immunity may effect you, miss, but not him. We've got to take him in. If we find another purple raccoon in the city, we'll take them in too." He sighed. "We can't take chances."

The squad car started to pull away.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: October 29, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »
Rose shook her.
"This is not how a legal system should be run."
"It is what it is, my lady."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #790 on: October 29, 2015, 02:14:39 AM »
Zanthe, a strange look in her eyes, quickly ran over and seemed to smack the squad car's front end. "Tell your boss hi for me!" she said, acting entirely out of character.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:19:46 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #791 on: October 29, 2015, 02:17:55 AM »
Acon walked around to the back of the car and opened the door before she reached in and yanked Ray out. "Yoink!" She yelled as she ran away with Ray under her arm.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: October 29, 2015, 02:21:09 AM »
Zanthe blinked. "... Well, you could still get doughnuts," she said, walking away from the squad car with her hands in her pockets. She was still disguised as a black cat. After a few moments, she simply took off running. "Thanks for saving me!" she said. The catfox quickly caught up to Acon. "So what's the plan?"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:25:59 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: October 29, 2015, 02:40:40 AM »
Clover shrugged. "Hijacked it recently."

"Huh. You've got more guts than me," Geoff remarked. "I've only stolen food... Well, unless you count taking abandoned stuff as stealing."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #794 on: October 29, 2015, 02:41:54 AM »
Acon thought a moment before she shrugged. "Take him to my place and let him lay low there?"