The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236801 times)

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18720 on: January 06, 2016, 05:47:03 PM »
"Great! Now Cecilia, go ahead and sit here." Syn said, motioning to the chair.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #18721 on: January 06, 2016, 06:00:29 PM »
Crest: *sits in the front garden asleep*
Akamu: Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #18722 on: January 06, 2016, 06:17:39 PM »
Kro sat up. He was in the treehouse, and seemed to have fallen from his bed during the night. Probably from another restless night, which he was starting to get used to. He got up, and decided to get himself some coffee. He went into the treehouse kitchen and began making some for himself.

The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18723 on: January 06, 2016, 06:46:17 PM »
*Gaia shook her head* Gaia: I don't think I have. I may as well, as I haven't really got anything better to do.

*Tulip blushed and smiled* Tulip: T-Thank you... I've got enough free time on my hands to just... spend as I like... *She put a bit of emphasis on "I"*

Clare chuckled. "Yeah... It's great, isn't it?" she asked.

Nodding, Cifero readjusted his accordion case on his shoulder. "Alright then... Follow me," he said, heading out into the hallway.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18724 on: January 06, 2016, 06:51:19 PM »
((Cif has a girlfriend, right?))

*Gaia followed, humming the same tune from earlier*

*Tulip nodded* Tulip: It's nice knowing that I umm... don't have any restraints... and no one wants to hurt me... It's truly a luxury...~

*Alka dashed inside and looked around* Alka: Ahh, damn. I need to find Clare. Knowing them... they might've gotten to her first. They know me well enough... Maybe she's in her room. *Alka ran up the stairs, heading to Clare's room*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #18725 on: January 06, 2016, 08:09:06 PM »
Arcizo returned to the apartments after being away for Christmas. He was exhausted after a long trip and couldn't wait to get into his bed. He walked through the front door lazily with a rucksack on his back while pulling a suitcase behind him.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #18726 on: January 06, 2016, 09:42:31 PM »
"Great! Now Cecilia, go ahead and sit here." Syn said, motioning to the chair.

Cecilia sat down in the wooden chair, it creaked loudly as it excepted her weight. "So how certain, are you that this is going to work."
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18727 on: January 07, 2016, 01:31:19 AM »
((Cif has a girlfriend, right?))

*Gaia followed, humming the same tune from earlier*

*Tulip nodded* Tulip: It's nice knowing that I umm... don't have any restraints... and no one wants to hurt me... It's truly a luxury...~

*Alka dashed inside and looked around* Alka: Ahh, damn. I need to find Clare. Knowing them... they might've gotten to her first. They know me well enough... Maybe she's in her room. *Alka ran up the stairs, heading to Clare's room*

(Gaia has a boyfriend, last time I checked. But yeah, he's dating Sierra.)

Clare flicked her ears up. ".... I think Alka's back," she said, standing up. "... Tulip, stay here and stay safe, okay?"

Cif whistled happily, swishing his tail as he headed to his room.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18728 on: January 07, 2016, 03:07:39 AM »
Tempest soon got hungry and romped back to her room. She stopped, seeing the stranger and smiled. "Oh, hello! Are you new here?" She smiled and swished her tail back and forth.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18729 on: January 07, 2016, 04:39:55 AM »
((Zarco agreed to retcon them being together, mostly because his activity on the forums is somewhere around 0. But ok.))

*Tulip nodded* Tulip: I promise...~ Y-You stay safe too though!

*Gaia wondered as to whether she should demonstrate her powers to Cif or not* Gaia: Well, it's not like every single one hinders others... I still remember the ones that don't.

*Upon reaching Clare's room, Alka began knocking impatiently*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18730 on: January 07, 2016, 02:49:27 PM »
Clare nodded. "I promise," she said, leaving Tulip's room and shutting the door behind her. Once outside, the wolf walked down the hallway, heading for the stairs and her room.

After a short while, Cif stopped at the door of Daisy's apartment. "Here we are," he said, opening the door and holding it open for Gaia. "After you, Gaia."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18731 on: January 07, 2016, 03:03:11 PM »
*Tulip stretched a bit, and after smiling at her room, went to bed in order to get some sleep*

*Gaia walked in* Gaia: Thank you. *Once inside, she took a look around at the room* Not a bad place you got here.

*Alka began to get a little worried, as he slowly stopped knocking* Alka: Shit... Could they have already gotten to her? God lend her strength if they have... *He decided to wait just a little longer, just to be sure*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18732 on: January 07, 2016, 06:44:20 PM »
*Tulip stretched a bit, and after smiling at her room, went to bed in order to get some sleep*

*Gaia walked in* Gaia: Thank you. *Once inside, she took a look around at the room* Not a bad place you got here.

*Alka began to get a little worried, as he slowly stopped knocking* Alka: Shit... Could they have already gotten to her? God lend her strength if they have... *He decided to wait just a little longer, just to be sure*

Seconds later, Clare exited the stairway and walked down the hall. Spying Alka, she grinned widely and sauntered right up to him. "Hey there, stranger," the wolf said, hugging him from the side. "Fancy seeing you around these parts.... How was the meeting?"

"Thanks," Cifero said, stripping to his boxers and walking over to the dresser. "Daisy decorated it, but we sort of have the same style." The crat had his back to Gaia; he had a strange tattoo on the back of his left shoulder. "Hmm... what to wear?" he murmured, opening the bottom drawer and looking through his pairs of shorts.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18733 on: January 07, 2016, 06:51:29 PM »
*Alka gasped and hugged Clare tight* Alka: Oh thank the heavens and god almighty that you're safe...

*Gaia blushed darkly as the Crat casually got into his underwear. She immediately turned away and burried her paws into her face, not before noticing the tattoo though. She could ask him about that AFTER, he got some clothes on*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18734 on: January 07, 2016, 07:00:37 PM »
*Alka gasped and hugged Clare tight* Alka: Oh thank the heavens and god almighty that you're safe...

*Gaia blushed darkly as the Crat casually got into his underwear. She immediately turned away and burried her paws into her face, not before noticing the tattoo though. She could ask him about that AFTER, he got some clothes on*

Clare cocked an eyebrow quizzically, letting Alka hug her. "Yeah, I'm safe," she said. "You weren't gone that long, Alka..." She looked at his face, trying to get a sense of his emotions.

"Hmm... these will do," he said, pulling out a pair of men's jean shorts and tugging them on. "... Oh, Gaia, sorry about that. I'm kind of used to getting changed in front of other people." He turned around, blushing and rubbing the back of his head as a sheepish smile spread across his face. He looked to be somewhat in shape, and there was a scar running diagonally across his chest from left to right.