The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237227 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18705 on: January 06, 2016, 03:20:08 AM »
Geoff nodded. "A'ight. Let's see how this goes."

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18706 on: January 06, 2016, 03:32:31 AM »
She continued to romp around the building, spotting the indoor garden. She perked her ears up and peeked in. The soft energies inside it made it all the more inviting. She purred softly and romped towards the water.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18707 on: January 06, 2016, 07:10:10 AM »
*Tulip sipped her tea* Tulip: Umm... Well... I'm umm... Sure it can't be umm... That bad... Can it?

*After the two were in, she led them over to the stand and placed her end of the Piano down*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #18708 on: January 06, 2016, 01:37:43 PM »
Fout slowly inches down the stairs towards the kitchen. He had been doing this most days, It was the easiest way of getting food.

He pauses near the bottom of the stairs, listening for anyone awake and active in the apartments. Staying silent.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18709 on: January 06, 2016, 02:13:15 PM »
Tempests' laughs rang out from the indoor garden. She still layed along  the side of the pond.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #18710 on: January 06, 2016, 02:16:38 PM »
Fout ignored her... and dashes past, making a beeline for the kitchen. the sooner he got what he needed the better.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18711 on: January 06, 2016, 04:35:09 PM »
*Tulip sipped her tea* Tulip: Umm... Well... I'm umm... Sure it can't be umm... That bad... Can it?

*After the two were in, she led them over to the stand and placed her end of the Piano down*

Clare sighed and shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure of how bad it is myself, being only part angel," she said. "However, if the man upstairs is calling everyone in, it's got to be at the least very important."

Cif carefully put her end of the piano down and wiped her brow. "There... all set," she said, smiling at Gaia. "... I should probably change now. There's no reason for me..." The crat cleared her throat, making her voice that of a male's again. "... To keep pretending," he finished, grinning widely. "Besides... if I stay like this, someone might recognize me."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #18712 on: January 06, 2016, 04:37:37 PM »
Syn smiled.

"Great! Then what I'll have you do is, Cecilia, sit on this chair." she said, pulling a wooden chair out from somewhere.

"Geoff, once she is settled, I want you to cast the circle around both of us, and just keep it maintained, okay? I will do the heavy duty stuff with the weight spell."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18713 on: January 06, 2016, 04:47:48 PM »
*Gaia chuckled* Gaia: I almost forgot that the female thing was just an act. But anyway, thanks for the help Cif~ *Gaia walked up to Cif and quickly kissed his cheek, grinning*

*Tulip took another sip of her tea* Tulip: W-Well umm... Hmm... I-If you don't know how bad it is... what's the use of losing hope now...? I-I mean... I've already told you of all the things that happened to me... that was pretty bad... but umm... I just umm... d-didn't lose hope in the fact that I might umm... o-one day be happy... and now... I'm... I've learnt how to smile... *Tulip smiled widely at Clare*

*In a brilliant flash of light Alka appeared high above the apartments* Alka: Good... I'm not too late... *He descended slowly, thoughts buzzing wildly around his head*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18714 on: January 06, 2016, 05:00:59 PM »
*Gaia chuckled* Gaia: I almost forgot that the female thing was just an act. But anyway, thanks for the help Cif~ *Gaia walked up to Cif and quickly kissed his cheek, grinning*

*Tulip took another sip of her tea* Tulip: W-Well umm... Hmm... I-If you don't know how bad it is... what's the use of losing hope now...? I-I mean... I've already told you of all the things that happened to me... that was pretty bad... but umm... I just umm... d-didn't lose hope in the fact that I might umm... o-one day be happy... and now... I'm... I've learnt how to smile... *Tulip smiled widely at Clare*

*In a brilliant flash of light Alka appeared high above the apartments* Alka: Good... I'm not too late... *He descended slowly, thoughts buzzing wildly around his head*

Clare blushed lightly as Tulip smiled, looking at the fox for a moment. However, in a matter of seconds, the wolf was wearing a huge grin herself. "... You're right, Tulip," she said. "There's no reason to worry yet. For all I know, it could be something that's easy to deal with and requires all the angels together." She sipped her tea gently.

Cif blushed a little and touched his cheek. "Anytime," he said, smiling sheepishly and bowing at the waist like they do in Japan. "Hey, if you want to hang out later, we could have a rock session."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #18715 on: January 06, 2016, 05:22:24 PM »
Xander was lounging around in the living room. A guitar cradled in his arms as he strummed, humming to himself as he did.

Maxwell had been browsing the shelves in the library and was reading through a book about the different ideas different cultures have about Hell. Musing to himself as he flicked through the pages impatiently. "One of these must mention a "Prince of Smoke" at some point. Even if in passing..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18716 on: January 06, 2016, 05:31:12 PM »
*Alka landed on the roof of the building, only to glide down to the front door*

Tulip: Y-Yeah~ *Tulip sipped her tea as well* I-I'm sure umm... e-everything w-will be just fine...

*Gaia chuckled and bowed back* Gaia: I don't mind. I don't play too much rock, but I do know of a few I can replicate on Piano. Or violin.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18717 on: January 06, 2016, 05:36:50 PM »
*Alka landed on the roof of the building, only to glide down to the front door*

Tulip: Y-Yeah~ *Tulip sipped her tea as well* I-I'm sure umm... e-everything w-will be just fine...

*Gaia chuckled and bowed back* Gaia: I don't mind. I don't play too much rock, but I do know of a few I can replicate on Piano. Or violin.

Clare nodded and sighed, leaning back. "... I like what you've done with your room," she said. "It looks great."

Cifero chuckled. "We don't have to play strictly rock, don't worry," he said, stretching his wings out a little. "I'm going to go get changed now... You can come with me if you'd like to, I suppose. You haven't seen my room, right?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18718 on: January 06, 2016, 05:40:10 PM »
*Gaia shook her head* Gaia: I don't think I have. I may as well, as I haven't really got anything better to do.

*Tulip blushed and smiled* Tulip: T-Thank you... I've got enough free time on my hands to just... spend as I like... *She put a bit of emphasis on "I"*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18719 on: January 06, 2016, 05:41:39 PM »
Geoff nodded and got ready to start the spell.