The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237751 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17925 on: December 20, 2015, 11:37:04 PM »
Maxwell slowly drew his dagger. "I am going to warn you, if you are in here and keep up with your want to fight me, that the more either of us bleed the more I have to work with. It won't be particularly fun for either of us and if I come out on top I will make you suffer for wasting my time." He stepped away from the door. "I'm nothing if not a gentleman so I'm giving you the chance to leave right now. We can then forget about all of this if you wish."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17926 on: December 20, 2015, 11:46:53 PM »
Grunan's eyes narrow, this guy still was not taking her seriously. She steps out into the doorway of the bathroom. Knowing full well she was invisible. "Fact: 600 or 700 years ago you died and went to hell. Fact: You recently escaped. Fact: You are at least somewhat skilled in your magic. And finally, you recently hurt someone, a bear, just post teens. Now... given your history in hell, its safe to assume whatever you did to that bear, you plan to do to more people. Without further information, that implies nothing good." Grunan whispers a spell, causing her head to burst into blue flame. Just as she prepared via the ritual. "So. Maxwell. Right now my question is, how without endangering others, can I ignore you and just... LEAVE?" Even though all maxwell can see is the fire, its clear Grunan is looking right at him.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17927 on: December 20, 2015, 11:54:14 PM »
Maxwell rolled his eyes. "First of all, I only took a small sample of his blood. I can't use mine all the time, that's beyond dangerous. Secondly, I was planning using it to test out some new things I had learned. Thirdly, I ended up in Hell because I was willing to do the things necessary to get what I wanted, which is knowledge. Sometimes you need to break a few eggs and so on. I can assure you the man is alive and well, as far as I'm aware." It clicked that she mentioned magic, and he could clearly see she was a magic user. "A fellow magic user I see. I'm certain you didn't get any of your power through the most peaceful of means yourself."

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:56:11 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17928 on: December 21, 2015, 12:05:03 AM »
Grunan tilts her head to one side. "Only a small sample? judging by how much you were dripping around the place, I suspect that's a lie. And even f that was true, Why did you hide it. You must surely have realized I was a magic user, when your door refused to shut." She states. "Also, I am assuming you victim was unwilling. Why go to all that trouble? Finally, you know that blood has a disease in it right? Unless... you put it there of course... that's possible" She narrows her eyes again. "Also, my magic is almost entirely ritual based. I am very careful with where I get the resources from, and tend to avoid hurting people. Judging by your attitude, you are far less cautious, and far faster to harm people."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17929 on: December 21, 2015, 12:12:49 AM »
Maxwell stares blankly at Grunan looking a little confused. "Diseased, you say? Well, I can assure you I didn't do it. How would I benefit from giving a man I don't know a disease? The sample I intended to take was small, he struggled and made it more of a hassle then it was worth. Sure, you may not hurt people to get what you need. Where did the knowledge come from? Are you going to tell me you've not had to step over a single person to get it? I will call you a liar."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17930 on: December 21, 2015, 12:19:59 AM »
Grunan's hands twitch. "So... you pinned a man down and stole their blood, against their will. Classy." She hisses. "I assure you, the only people I hurt in any way are those who deserve it, or don't count as people." She states, coldly. "If you needed to hurt a man for that experiment... then..." Grunan walks to the side, towards the kitchen door. "I only really have one reaction."  She readies a ball of flame, and throws it towards the open fridge.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17931 on: December 21, 2015, 12:30:04 AM »
Maxwell just scowled at Grunan for a few moments, letting the vial in his sleeve slide down and opening it. Collecting the blood and shaping it all into roughly a dozen small, spheres that quickly solidify. "I swear, people have forgotten their manners over the centuries." He winced as the glass of the tube in the fridge could be heard exploding. "I must implore you... to get the **censor** out of my apartment, before I decide I'd like to see your hide as my next pair of boots."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17932 on: December 21, 2015, 12:33:04 AM »
"Err...do you want to wear one of these." Sierra asked blushing a little.

"Believe it or not... Yes," Cifero said, taking off his sweater and cut-off tank top. "I mean, I have them, so why not wear them? But first..." Running into the bathroom, the crat ran water for a few minutes, then came out with his bangs dyed a crimson red. "I never thought I'd be doing this again," he muttered, swapping his piercings out for ones that matched his bangs. He glanced in the mirror for a moment and smiled. "... My half-sister dyed her hair like this once."

"But I have never sang anything before...but I may have danced though." Sierra said getting really red.

Cifero, who had been reminiscing about his half-sister, looked over his shoulder at Sierra. "You want to help too?" he asked, blushing darkly. "Um... Are... Are you a good dancer?"
"Yes I was an excellent dancer. When I worked for Yaezhing he had me learn even more dancing."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17933 on: December 21, 2015, 12:40:13 AM »
"I think I am done here." Grunan states. "Your new to this century, so I guess you can be let off with a warning. Next time. I will put you in the fridge first." Grunan moves for the door. The flames fading as she does so. She pauses, and clicks her fingers, causing the flames to glow blue within what used to be the fridge, she was just making sure the flames cleared up most of the blood. She then proudly tries to leave the room.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17934 on: December 21, 2015, 12:46:05 AM »
Maxwell thrust his arm to the side, sending all the spheres of blood out the window, which was luckily open. Off in the distance they slammed into a tree and splintered the bark. After a few moments, he calmed down and realised he had wasted the vial of his own blood as well. "Curse that rotten shrew..." Despite his anger, he felt an odd amount of respect for her, he wanted to shake her hand whilst driving a dagger between her ribs. What an odd feeling.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17935 on: December 21, 2015, 12:52:56 AM »
"Err...do you want to wear one of these." Sierra asked blushing a little.

"Believe it or not... Yes," Cifero said, taking off his sweater and cut-off tank top. "I mean, I have them, so why not wear them? But first..." Running into the bathroom, the crat ran water for a few minutes, then came out with his bangs dyed a crimson red. "I never thought I'd be doing this again," he muttered, swapping his piercings out for ones that matched his bangs. He glanced in the mirror for a moment and smiled. "... My half-sister dyed her hair like this once."

"But I have never sang anything before...but I may have danced though." Sierra said getting really red.

Cifero, who had been reminiscing about his half-sister, looked over his shoulder at Sierra. "You want to help too?" he asked, blushing darkly. "Um... Are... Are you a good dancer?"
"Yes I was an excellent dancer. When I worked for Yaezhing he had me learn even more dancing."

Cifero stroked his chin and walked over to the closet, then picked out a dress that looked similar to Hatsune Miku's. "Do you think this will fit you?" he said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17936 on: December 21, 2015, 12:53:41 AM »
Grunan returns to her room, and locks the door, she then starts to clean up her ritual, keeping the ingredients out, she had not seen the last of Maxwell, she knew that much.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17937 on: December 21, 2015, 12:57:54 AM »
"Uhh...I guess. You do realize you oh me one for this." Sierra said and took the outfit
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17938 on: December 21, 2015, 01:00:07 AM »
Maxwell stared at the remains of his fridge, kicking the remains in order to vent some of his frustration. He hated when he let himself get this mad. It was infuriating, so he'd get madder. Such a pointless cycle. He'd vented enough for now though. He had to clean this mess up.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17939 on: December 21, 2015, 01:06:15 AM »
Grunan carefully scrawls some runes on the door and window, they were not much, just an awaken spell aimed at her, just in case she needs to wake up suddenly. She sits on her bed, and gets ready to sleep.