The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237223 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #16965 on: December 07, 2015, 04:34:59 AM »
Ace felt around the table till he found a slice of cake and took a bite.
"Hmm...I feel...puffy." Ace started having trouble breathing as his face started to puff up.

(Ace didn't know this...but he is allergic to sugar.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #16966 on: December 07, 2015, 04:39:59 AM »
*Gaia nodded* Gaia: Y-Yeah... He told me... *Gaia slowly moved a piece of cake to her lap, the pain having nearly completely subsided due to the medicine*

*Tulip had almost made it to the door... but she tripped over her own footing and crashed audibly into the ground. The material that made up her skin was quite dense, so it made a fairly short-lived clanging sound* Tulip: CRAP!

*Both Alka and Gaia's ears perked up upon hearing the sound* Alka: What was tha- Oh shit! He's having an anaphylaxis attack! *Alka sprung up and went over to Ace*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16967 on: December 07, 2015, 04:44:08 AM »
Clare blushed. "Alka, there's a child here," she said, looking over at where the noise had come from and walking over, deciding it best to stay out of the way for now.

Cifero chuckled. "She thinks it makes her look like a plushie," he said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #16968 on: December 07, 2015, 04:47:36 AM »
I was able to fly out of the fridge and land on the counter with the sink turning it on I start to rinse the icing out of my fur.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #16969 on: December 07, 2015, 04:50:36 AM »
"Really?" Sierra couldn't help but giggle at that.

Ace struggled to breath as his throat was slowly puffing up.
"Poison...you let me....eat poison." Ace barely could say as he was extremely confused and scared.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16970 on: December 07, 2015, 04:57:29 AM »
Cifero nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Plus, it glows when magical stuff is going on inside her." The crat shrugged and grinned. "She's just fine leaving it showing in her usual habitat, but on Earth? No dice."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #16971 on: December 07, 2015, 05:01:05 AM »
"Huh...wait your aliens!?" Sierra said not knowing any of this.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #16972 on: December 07, 2015, 05:04:30 AM »
*Alka frantically tried to think of a way to get some adrenaline into Ace's system* Alka: Oh shit... First AID kits don't usually come with the shots... I'll have to... god, I hate breaking my rule! *Alka sighed and gently took Ace's paw* I'm going to need someone to call the ambulance... I'm going to go inside his mind and force a release of adrenaline. It should be enough to keep him alive for now, but we'll need proper medical help.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16973 on: December 07, 2015, 05:08:19 AM »
"Huh...wait your aliens!?" Sierra said not knowing any of this.

"Well... Daisy, technically speaking, is," Cifero said. "I was definitely born on this planet."

Clare looked over at Alka. "On it," she said, quickly dialing 911 while keeping an eye on Tulip.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #16974 on: December 07, 2015, 05:10:06 AM »
"You talking to me?" I ask sierra. (I think she is in the same room as me and ace)
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #16975 on: December 07, 2015, 05:16:59 AM »
(Chains I am talking to cifero. Also I'm going to bed.)

As alka tried to enter Aces mind he was assaulted by images of horrifying creatures and visions of madness. But the adrenaline was triggered and ace started breathing a little easier.

(Ace is actually linked with cthulhu as he is an H.P Lovecraft monster. So...going into his mind is pretty dangerous.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16976 on: December 07, 2015, 05:22:55 AM »
((I would say Alka wouldn't have survived/been able to handle it, if Alka had not died, trained for the equivalent of 3-4 earth months straight and had even been able to survive hell for about 15 days. He's had some experience with atrocities and horrific beings, even before he died))

*After Alka was done he exited Ace's mind and took a deep breath out* Alka: God... he's... he's seen things... Don't think I would've been able to survive that had I not have been trained... But *Alka coughed as he stood* His airways should be stable long enough for us to get him to hospital

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16977 on: December 07, 2015, 05:29:01 AM »
((I would say Alka wouldn't have survived/been able to handle it, if Alka had not died, trained for the equivalent of 3-4 earth months straight and had even been able to survive hell for about 15 days. He's had some experience with atrocities and horrific beings, even before he died))

*After Alka was done he exited Ace's mind and took a deep breath out* Alka: God... he's... he's seen things... Don't think I would've been able to survive that had I not have been trained... But *Alka coughed as he stood* His airways should be stable long enough for us to get him to hospital

Clare nodded and hung up. "They're on their way as we speak," she said. "By the way, have you noticed that she's come out from behind the couch?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16978 on: December 07, 2015, 05:32:23 AM »
*Alka began shifting Ace into the recovery position* Alka: Why bother? Not like she's going to hurt anyone. Well, at least, I hope.

*Tulip hadn't moved an inch from where she fell. She stayed perfectly still to avoid making noise*

*Gaia looked over and wished she could help, but using her songs right now would only tire her voice out*

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #16979 on: December 07, 2015, 05:39:10 AM »
"Sure" Arcizo replied, finishing his cereal.

"Ok", Ulvus said, leaning back in his seat, watching the screen.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!