The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 241931 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #16935 on: December 07, 2015, 02:46:41 AM »
(Ah ok. I thought it would happen like next weekend but oh well.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16936 on: December 07, 2015, 02:47:36 AM »
Clare noticed Tulip moving, but decided to try a less direct way of coaxing her into the open. "... Cake?" she said. "Is it your birthday, Geoff?" She kept an eye on the couch.

Cifero walked over to Sierra, still holding the sleeping Kye. "...Sierra?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #16937 on: December 07, 2015, 02:50:53 AM »
*Tulip's eyes went wide* Tulip: B-B-Birth...day...? O-Oh no... OH GOD NO.... Not again...! *Vivid memories of men and women laughing maniacally rushed around her mind*

*Alka looked over at the cake* Alka: Damn... Did you make that? Looks great!
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #16938 on: December 07, 2015, 02:51:55 AM »
"Yeah," Geoff smiled. "Twenty-one. I actually forgot at first, heh..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16939 on: December 07, 2015, 02:55:15 AM »
Clare looked over at the couch secretively and then back at Geoff. "Well, sure... I think we all would probably want some cake," she said, hugging Alka. "Congratulations, Geoff..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #16940 on: December 07, 2015, 02:58:18 AM »
*Alka smiled at Geoff as well, hugging Clare* Alka: Congrats man. God, I would've gotten you something if you would've told me sooner.

*Tulip stayed cowering behind the couch, hoping that she wouldn't be discovered, PRAYING that she wouldn't be discovered* Tulip: J-Just... K-Keep talking about cake... f-forget you saw me... m-maybe l-leave the room... s-so I can escape....
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #16941 on: December 07, 2015, 03:07:44 AM »
"Nah, it's fine. I don't need anything."

He set the plates down on the coffee table for them to take.

"Is anyone else around?"
He thought about Kye, but she might be just as upset as Angder right now, and he'd rather not bother her either. He had no idea of what happened on the roof.
He saw Tulip head downstairs before and wondered where she was now.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16942 on: December 07, 2015, 03:10:11 AM »
Clare chuckled and leaned in close, hugging Geoff. "... There's a girl behind the couch," she whispered quietly. "She seems very shy."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16943 on: December 07, 2015, 03:13:52 AM »
*Tulip's hair stood up on it's end* Tulip: Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod. W-What are t-they g-going to do to me...? *The flashbacks kept buzzing around her mind, and she continued to cower behind the couch, shivering in fear*

*Alka chuckled and took a plate* Alka: Well, you don't exactly give birthday presents just because they need it. It's just nice to do so.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16944 on: December 07, 2015, 03:16:49 AM »
Clare gently stopped hugging Geoff, still keeping an eye on Tulip secretly.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #16945 on: December 07, 2015, 03:24:04 AM »
(Sorry had to go do something. Anything important happening?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16946 on: December 07, 2015, 03:34:20 AM »
(Well, er.... Cifero has tried to talk to Sierra a few times. :P )

Cifero waited for Sierra's reply.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #16947 on: December 07, 2015, 03:38:14 AM »
((Geoff is serving cake to people. Also, is Gaia still there or is she sleeping?))

Very shy.

Tulip seemed pretty shy. Could it be her?

"Ah... Well, I didn't plan anything, I just wanted to bake a cake to share. There's been so much stress lately, I figured cake would help cheer everyone up a little."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16948 on: December 07, 2015, 03:40:12 AM »
((both still there and sleeping :P Feel free to wake her up though))

*Alka tried a portion of the cake* Alka: Fluffy... Love the icing. All those rough sugary ones ruin the inside. This is great stuff. *Alka smiled as he continued eating the cake*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16949 on: December 07, 2015, 03:41:58 AM »
(Sorry if that was rude sounding, Talia. ;-;  Also, while Gaia is there, Alka will know whether or not she is awake.)

"Well, that's very kind of you, Geoff," Clare said, smiling brightly and carefully accepting a piece of cake. "Why don't you have a seat on the couch here?"