The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237467 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #16905 on: December 07, 2015, 01:55:17 AM »
Xander smiled slightly at Geoff. "Hey, if you think he really wants it I'll go in and hand it to him. Better than you risking your hands., he'd probably quite literally bite the one that feeds him in his state."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16906 on: December 07, 2015, 01:55:30 AM »
-Kye

"Daisy what do i do" She whimpered, her emotions were off the scale.

"It depends... what do you need advice on, Kye?" Cifero said... but, as he spoke, it was as though Daisy was speaking simultaneously. The gem in the pommel of his knife was glowing brightly.

Clare was lying on the rooftop, exhausted. "Great," she said, poofing her grappling hook back into her pocket dimension.

(... Oh, he can't kill himself. He was probably going to just ask someone else to kill him. Also, I'm not a jester.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #16907 on: December 07, 2015, 01:57:39 AM »
*Alka chuckled and extended a paw to help Clare up* Alka: It's weird really... All my professional training, and there will always be someone who's just really close, who can save a life better than I ever could... *Alka grinned dumbly*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #16908 on: December 07, 2015, 01:58:39 AM »
-Kye

Was hugging Daisy (cif) close, she just kept sobbing and sobbing, shaking too.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16909 on: December 07, 2015, 02:00:57 AM »
*Alka chuckled and extended a paw to help Clare up* Alka: It's weird really... All my professional training, and there will always be someone who's just really close, who can save a life better than I ever could... *Alka grinned dumbly*

Clare accepted Alka's paw. "... Yes," she said, slowly getting up and leaning against Alka. "It's true.... dammit, that was a long climb..." The wolf smiled and licked Alka's nose. "Let's go get some water."

Cifero/Daisy hugged Kye gently back. "... I'm here, okay?" he/she said. "I'm here."

Cassy kept holding Setcho.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #16910 on: December 07, 2015, 02:01:13 AM »
(Lets never do this type of scene again...it actually made me kind of upset IRL.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #16911 on: December 07, 2015, 02:03:52 AM »
(Me too talia)

-Kye

"I miss you Daisy...." She coughed, her physical health was deteriorating.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #16912 on: December 07, 2015, 02:04:39 AM »
((Eh, i was to. But as far as I am concerned, emotional investment is just a sign we are doing a good job with our characterization. All's well that ends well. :3 ))

Post Merge: December 07, 2015, 02:05:21 AM
((this has ended well right? D: RIGHT?  D: :'( ))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #16913 on: December 07, 2015, 02:06:54 AM »
((But isn't that the beauty of it? It gets you really feeling for the characters and adds a sense of depth to the story. I personally like scenes such as this a lot.))

*Alka smiled and held onto Clare tight, about to send them both down to the bottom floor, before he heard Kye cough. He turned over to Cif* Alka: If she needs a medical check up, I'm the most trained here. Otherwise, see Grunan. I'm sure he'd be able to help also. *With that, Alka jumped off of the roof and began to glide down to the bottom floor, hugging Clare close to him*

((Well, it ended  well for those two... Not sure about Angder though :P))
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16914 on: December 07, 2015, 02:07:54 AM »
"I should give him some time to cool off first," Geoff mumbled, his ears lowered as he walked back downstairs.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16915 on: December 07, 2015, 02:08:30 AM »
(Me too talia)

-Kye

"I miss you Daisy...." She coughed, her physical health was deteriorating.

(I agree, that was ****ing awful... having to go through one suicide was enough.)

Cifero/Daisy lowered her ears. "... Kye, I... I miss you too," she/he said. "Why... what's wrong? Your life signs are..." Cifero/Daisy looked over at Alka, but he was gone.

Clare looked at Alka. "... Shouldn't you have stayed and made sure she was alright?" she said in exhausted sentences. "She... she looked sick..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #16916 on: December 07, 2015, 02:10:55 AM »
-Kye

Instantly fell asleep on Dasiy/cif, the whole thing overwhelmed her to the point that she shut down.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16917 on: December 07, 2015, 02:12:11 AM »
Alka: Anything like a simple infection just needs an anti-biotic tablet. Otherwise she can come see me about it. I thought the two would need some alone time because well... Mental sickness can sometimes be as damning as physical sickness... *Their slow decent came to an end with Alka landing gracefully with Clare in his arms*

Reference of Alka

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #16918 on: December 07, 2015, 02:12:48 AM »
Angder was also falling asleep. Still unaware of what Kye tried to do.

((Night all))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #16919 on: December 07, 2015, 02:13:47 AM »
(really guys, geez, it wasn't that bad. I liked it, got confusing if anything which lessened any emotional impact)

Xander slowly slid down the wall and fell asleep in the hallway.

Maxwell sighed and returned to the library to read in peace.