The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236858 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15900 on: November 29, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
(Nope. Still here. One moment.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #15901 on: November 29, 2015, 08:16:34 PM »
Angder tears the ropes off his legs, His right leg was badly swollen, but he manages to lift himself up, and tries to snap the chair to free his arms.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15902 on: November 29, 2015, 08:17:34 PM »
"Just as i thought, tell me what you are doing here?" Kammy asked
"I was a slave to my lord, Targaspooth, until i bumped into books that floated in my home plane the Dark Tapestry. I learned to read them as them as I they were based on touch and they spoke of your realm. It sounded beautiful, so I searched for a way into your realm but my lord got angry. He sent my kin to capture me but I got out even so." Ace put a tentacle on kammy his multiple eyes crying.
"...I am here, but I can't see it's beauty. What good is being free if I can't see it." Ace closed his eyes and wheeled.
"...I'm sorry." Kammy didn't want to but gave him a hug. It felt really gross.
"...what are you doing?" Ace asked.
"Hugging you...we do this when someone is sad."
"...it feels nice...keep doing it."

Cifero stared for a moment longer, then sighed, walked over, and hugged Ace as well, trying not to shiver as his bare midriff made contact with the Polyps.

(Good morning.)

Sierra saw all this happening and was quite disturbed.
"Ok...maybe you should stay in your other form. Just a suggestion." She said
"Yes...i probably stand out in this form." Ace turned back into his cat form and Kammy stopped hugging.
"Well it sounds like you can't go back to your plane...so why don't you stay at the apartments." Kammy said
"Ok...but what do about all the obstructions? If i can't see them I'll just keep bumping into things." Ace asked.

(Here you go... sorry for the wait.)

Cifero shrugged. "Perhaps we could teach you to see somehow?" he suggested, wiping at his abdomen. (Was Ace slimy?)

Cassy looked at Setcho seriously. "Do... Do I... attract you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #15903 on: November 29, 2015, 08:24:06 PM »
-Setcho

"More than anything in the world"

-Kye

Sat on the floor, looking at the corpse, staring deeply.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15904 on: November 29, 2015, 08:25:56 PM »
-Setcho

"More than anything in the world"

-Kye

Sat on the floor, looking at the corpse, staring deeply.

The crat girl rubbed the back of her head and looked to the side. "... Are shapeshifters immortal? I mean... how long is your normal lifespan?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15905 on: November 29, 2015, 08:33:02 PM »
There is a shattering sound, Angder pants as he removes the ropes from his wrists, and finally removes the blindfold. He turns to face Kye... and is completely silent. He was horrified.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #15906 on: November 29, 2015, 08:40:09 PM »
-Kye

Looked down at her wound, she was loosing blood but she didnt care.

-Setcho

"well we do havea longer life spawn...but we can choose not too..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15907 on: November 29, 2015, 08:41:45 PM »
Cassy sighed and rolled onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. "... I'm not sure how long my species' lifespan is," she said, resting one hand on her stomach. "But... I'm probably going to age."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15908 on: November 29, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »
(Yes ace is slimy but only slightly.)

"I appreciate the offer but you can't change how I have always seen things. You weren't born in the Dark Tapestry, where there is no light, no ground or even gravity. I have either lived countless lifetimes or have only been alive for a few years. There is no concept of time from where I come from." Ace said.

Post Merge: November 29, 2015, 08:43:53 PM
(Read the wrong post.  :$)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15909 on: November 29, 2015, 08:44:27 PM »
Cifero nodded gently. "Well then... Perhaps you should show him around, Kammy," he said, looking at the vampire. "You've been alive for a while... maybe you could help Ace get settled somehow."

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #15910 on: November 29, 2015, 08:47:59 PM »
Arcizo began circling Ulvus. "Hit me" He said, simply. "Come on, hit me".

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #15911 on: November 29, 2015, 08:51:46 PM »
Angder sighs Slumping down against the wall. "Kye. We... we should... go." Angder winces, looking down at his right foot, then his right paw and arm. He was bleeding badly. "M...maybe the hospital first..." Angder swallows hard. Kye was not disgusting him... it was the fact that he was not worried or disgusted, or ... that disturbed him... He knew he should be horrified.

She was more like him than he thought.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #15912 on: November 29, 2015, 08:53:58 PM »
Kro left the psychiatrists, more agitated than when he entered. They talked more hot air than a balloon festival, and were about as useful as a paper boat. He headed back to the treehouse, punching lampposts as he went.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15913 on: November 29, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »
"Sure, you and Sierra can go do what you like. I actually want him to help me find the rift he went through, so we can check it out later." Kammy said taking Aces arm and going in the direction of the hospital.

Sierra watched them go and turned to Cifero.
"You know...maybe we could go on date. If we are going to try being a couple we should at least give try it out first."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15914 on: November 29, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
"Sure, you and Sierra can go do what you like. I actually want him to help me find the rift he went through, so we can check it out later." Kammy said taking Aces arm and going in the direction of the hospital.

Sierra watched them go and turned to Cifero.
"You know...maybe we could go on date. If we are going to try being a couple we should at least give try it out first."

Cifero blushed darkly and looked at Sierra. "Um... okay," he said, carefully putting his belly button piercing back in. "Would it be alright if I changed first though? Ace is nice, but he's a little slimy."