The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236916 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13455 on: October 25, 2015, 10:57:02 PM »
*Alka wasn't deprived of energy or anything. But, a major drawback of having to channel the golden aura, is that it puts pressure on ones mind and body* Alka: Y-Yeah... I'm fine... *Alka slowly stood up and shakes some dizziness out of him* Alka: Do you need me to get us both back to the apartments, or are you happy walking?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13456 on: October 25, 2015, 11:06:19 PM »
*Alka wasn't deprived of energy or anything. But, a major drawback of having to channel the golden aura, is that it puts pressure on ones mind and body* Alka: Y-Yeah... I'm fine... *Alka slowly stood up and shakes some dizziness out of him* Alka: Do you need me to get us both back to the apartments, or are you happy walking?

Daisy slowly stood up by sliding up the tree, one hand pressed to her belly. "I... I wouldn't mind leaning on you, if I'm honest," she said, letting her shirt go but keeping her hand on her stomach. "I've got one hell of a belly ache..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #13457 on: October 25, 2015, 11:15:41 PM »
Geoff stepped out of his apartment, and suddenly he remembered. It was nearly Halloween. He still needed to get the supplies for his costume, and thankfully it will be easy to make.

The apartments didn't seem very in the spirit of the holiday, and that disappointed him. Perhaps he could help change that...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13458 on: October 25, 2015, 11:17:50 PM »
*Alka rolled his eyes behind the cloth, and just lifted Daisy up* Alka: The pains will pass in about an hour or so. You'll feel good as new... But, I'd suggest not running into anymore fights for at least a day or so. *Alka flapped his wings a few times before taking off into the air and slowly gliding down to one of the apartment entrances*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13459 on: October 25, 2015, 11:21:02 PM »
Daisy started to protest, but sighed and let Alka fly her back. "... Alright, then," she said, looking up at him. "I really hope that there aren't any more fights, to be honest..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13460 on: October 25, 2015, 11:22:38 PM »
*Alka landed near the apartment entrance and placed Daisy down, standing upright. He kept an arm on her to stabilise her* Alka: Well, we better get ourselves ready just in case... I feel the worst is yet to come.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13461 on: October 25, 2015, 11:43:22 PM »
*Alka landed near the apartment entrance and placed Daisy down, standing upright. He kept an arm on her to stabilise her* Alka: Well, we better get ourselves ready just in case... I feel the worst is yet to come.

Daisy nodded. "I'll let my other self know in my dreams tonight," she said, looking over at Alka. "... If it's any consolation, I think your girlfriend escaped the battle unscathed."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13462 on: October 25, 2015, 11:59:36 PM »
*Alka's mind wondered to Clare's whereabouts* Alla: I would think so... The bone head from before never really got the chance to attack any of us. Well, besides you and... The pile of loose metal from earlier. *Alka slowly moved his arm off of Daisy*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13463 on: October 26, 2015, 12:23:00 AM »
Daisy cocked an eyebrow. "That 'pile of loose metal' is my friend, you know," she said.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13464 on: October 26, 2015, 12:28:49 AM »
*Alka looked over at Daisy* Alka: And without knowledge of his or her name, would you have been able to provide a better description of the state he or she was in? Apologies if I've insulted your friend, but that is what they looked like when I last saw them.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13465 on: October 26, 2015, 12:36:36 AM »
*Alka looked over at Daisy* Alka: And without knowledge of his or her name, would you have been able to provide a better description of the state he or she was in? Apologies if I've insulted your friend, but that is what they looked like when I last saw them.

Daisy sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Sorry, I'm still a bit out of it," she said, looking at Alka. "It's hard to control my emotions... Sierra. Her name is Sierra."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13466 on: October 26, 2015, 12:39:47 AM »
((Talia, you need to ask for permission from the roleplay GMs before starting an event. Until the information about the event has been cleared up with us, we will not allow it to continue. Directions on how to do this is in the original post of the thread.))

(Alright fine.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13467 on: October 26, 2015, 01:38:53 AM »
*Alka nodded* Alka: I'll do well to remember her name. You going to be ok without help?

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13468 on: October 26, 2015, 02:08:25 AM »
*Alka plunged the golden ball into her stomach. It wrapped around the gemstone, before seeping into her stomach. It was generating the same amount of pain as before, but it was also taking longer due to how little time Alka had to charge it*

((It's fine. I'll probably be off to bed in like, 2 hours or so))

(Has... has this event been catalogued properly? o-o I just felt I should check...)

Daisy cried out in pain, gripping the handle of her sword tightly as Alka's magic began working on her. Her other hand gripped the handful of her tank top she had been holding up, every muscle in her body tense.

Clare smiled at Sierra's core. "You're still alive and the being appears to have been vanquished," she said, still rocking Reyela. "I'd say that's a success, even if your body was damaged." The wolf looked at Talia. "Where did Alka go?"

(Sorry I have been playing a game at a store with no WiFi so that is why I wasn't on.)

Talia shrugs.
"I don't know. He was with daisy last i checked, but could be still in the parking lot."
"I guess...but I still need to get stronger." Sierra said.

Lennox feeling very tired went to his apartment and slept.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13469 on: October 26, 2015, 02:46:47 AM »
Clare nodded. "Okay... Perhaps we could switch?" the wolf said. "I'm pretty sure you'd rather have your child than Sierra."

Daisy shrugged. "It's too soon to tell," she said.