The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236800 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13440 on: October 25, 2015, 12:23:23 PM »
Daisy noticed Alka's stagger, but gently pulled out her curved sword and gripped the handle. "Look, if... if it's going to drain your energy, I can write pretty fast," she said, pulling her tank top up a little. "Just get me a pen and a..."

(I will be leaving shortly, but I will return later today.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13441 on: October 25, 2015, 12:28:42 PM »
*Alka plunged the golden ball into her stomach. It wrapped around the gemstone, before seeping into her stomach. It was generating the same amount of pain as before, but it was also taking longer due to how little time Alka had to charge it*

((It's fine. I'll probably be off to bed in like, 2 hours or so))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13442 on: October 25, 2015, 02:38:31 PM »
Clare was in the living room, gently rocking Reyela to calm her down. "There there," she whispered softly, stroking the young girl's head softly. "Your mom will be fine."

Daisy quickly put her sword away and looked at her gem, a slightly pained  but flustered look coming to her face. "... Alka, wasn't it?" she said, looking up at him. "Please... don't bring me to a hospital. They'll dissect me... both of me."

Reyela slowly calmed down to sniffle and than Talia approached.
"Thank you for taking care of her."
"...I failed didn't I?" Sierra said her core glowing. Whenever Sierra talked however it sounded like it was coming from inside our minds as if she had telepathy.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #13443 on: October 25, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »
After downing his coffee, Kro went out to the balcony.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13444 on: October 25, 2015, 04:56:26 PM »
Geoff had been staying in his apartment, planning out his tree house.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13445 on: October 25, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »
Lennox was sitting on a bench looking at his collar that he had gotten back. As much as he would like to say he killed the dark figure, he knew better.

Far away from the appartments, on the moon in fact, sat a being made entirely out of shadow. The figure from the fight appeared right in front of him, severely damaged and making a weird, whining noise.
"No there is now mercy for failiure." With a flick of the wrist, he cut the figure in two spraying black blood all over the place. The two parts spasmed for a few moments until the figures absorbed them both.
"*sights* delicious..." the figure stood up and looked at the earth with a deep longing.
"Such a disgusting world, always in need of a very thorough cleansing. And yet...how am I to do this when the one man who stands in my way still lives? The prophecy of the hero with blood blacker than night still stands. However he will fall, and the world will be covered in night. So says I, Mare! God of fear, darkness and nightmares!" Mare breaks out into laughter as more dark figures lumber out of the dark side of the moon.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13446 on: October 25, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »
*Alka plunged the golden ball into her stomach. It wrapped around the gemstone, before seeping into her stomach. It was generating the same amount of pain as before, but it was also taking longer due to how little time Alka had to charge it*

((It's fine. I'll probably be off to bed in like, 2 hours or so))

(Has... has this event been catalogued properly? o-o I just felt I should check...)

Daisy cried out in pain, gripping the handle of her sword tightly as Alka's magic began working on her. Her other hand gripped the handful of her tank top she had been holding up, every muscle in her body tense.

Clare smiled at Sierra's core. "You're still alive and the being appears to have been vanquished," she said, still rocking Reyela. "I'd say that's a success, even if your body was damaged." The wolf looked at Talia. "Where did Alka go?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13447 on: October 25, 2015, 05:53:34 PM »
((Talia, you need to ask for permission from the roleplay GMs before starting an event. Until the information about the event has been cleared up with us, we will not allow it to continue. Directions on how to do this is in the original post of the thread.))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 05:55:20 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #13448 on: October 25, 2015, 06:00:35 PM »
Kro placed his hand on the decking, and summoned his smoke wings. He left a note on the table saying that he was going out flying. Sprinting and vaulting the railing, kro used his wings to throw himself up into the air. He flew, feeling the air go through his fur.

The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #13449 on: October 25, 2015, 08:00:28 PM »
Hydragon finished the booth for the pumkin carving contest it was nar the pool and easy to dissmantle after the contest "now thats done we just need contenders I hope my posters have given enough notice" he said to himself packing his tools.
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13450 on: October 25, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »
Clare gently continued to rock Reyela, sopping wet and wearing her tattered clothes. She also still looked a little beat up.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #13451 on: October 25, 2015, 08:33:13 PM »
((After thinking at length, I have decided to resign as a moderator of this thread. I have been slowly losing interest in the thread and feel I am no longer fit to help run it. I am naming Setcho as the new moderator who will take my place. I will still take part as an RPer however. and hope to continue to enjoy being part of the thread  :3 ))

((TLDR: I am not moderating this thread. Setcho is.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13452 on: October 25, 2015, 08:34:53 PM »
(Alright, Angder.  Whatever you feel is for the best. Also, I approve of your choice for a replacement.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13453 on: October 25, 2015, 10:42:49 PM »
*Alka continued to work on Daisy. The crystal on her belly was making it harder as Alka had to apply a bit more pressure to get the aura inside Daisy. After 5 minutes of solid working, the aura faded, leaving Daisy stabilised but with a stomach ache, as Alka foretold. Alka himself was panting a slight bit*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13454 on: October 25, 2015, 10:52:14 PM »
(It's actually a part of her... Daisy's complicated. But yeah, channeling magic healing around a literal source of magic would be tough.)

Daisy sent her sword back to the pocket dimension and relaxed her muscles, panting heavily. "That... That hurt," she said, looking at Alka. "Are you... alright?"