The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237344 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13425 on: October 25, 2015, 03:31:05 AM »
*Alka leant down beside Daisy and lifted her up. Alka's scalpel hovered in mid-air in front of the two of them* Alka: I dare you to try it...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13426 on: October 25, 2015, 03:38:28 AM »
"You dare threaten me!" Xennol starts is trying really hard to take control but Lennox is trying even harder.
"Shut up, your going back in my head where you belong." Lennox's normal color started to return to his fur as he was winning the mental struggle.
"...this isn't the last you have seen of me..." was the last words Xennol said before the white fur was completely gone. Lennox fell to the his hands and knees and started to weep.
"...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13427 on: October 25, 2015, 04:00:49 AM »
*Alka breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that it would've been difficult to both fight Lennox and keep Daisy safe. His scalpel returned to one of his pockets* Alka: Don't apologise. You've saved probably everyone here. Just be thankful you were able to... regain control...? *Alka bowed his head in respect*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13428 on: October 25, 2015, 04:04:36 AM »
"The black blood is still active...I'm still a threat." Lennox got up and walked away into the apartments.

"Lennox..." Talia starts but Lennox raises a hand to stop her.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13429 on: October 25, 2015, 04:36:28 AM »
*Alka walked over to Talia with Daisy in his arms* Alka: Let him be... He needs time to consider his actions... He is fighting a great internal war at the moment... All you can do is be there for him when he needs you... As for me, I've got to get Daisy some medical treatment... *Alka flapped his wings a few times before jumping and taking off into the air*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13430 on: October 25, 2015, 04:44:35 AM »
"...ok." Talia goes find to find where Clare went with Reyela. Sierra's core glowed.
"What happened...where is my body?" It was sierra voice.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #13431 on: October 25, 2015, 07:13:47 AM »
Kro awoke, slowly. How long had he slept for?... A day, at least. He decided he was in need of coffee, so he got off the sofa, and went over to the kitchen if the treehouse. There, he began to make some coffee for himself. He hummed to himself as he went about it.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13432 on: October 25, 2015, 11:02:47 AM »
Clare was in the living room, gently rocking Reyela to calm her down. "There there," she whispered softly, stroking the young girl's head softly. "Your mom will be fine."

Daisy quickly put her sword away and looked at her gem, a slightly pained  but flustered look coming to her face. "... Alka, wasn't it?" she said, looking up at him. "Please... don't bring me to a hospital. They'll dissect me... both of me."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13433 on: October 25, 2015, 11:06:49 AM »
*Alka stopped mid flight* Alka: Both of you...? Alright, someone has some explaining to do... *Alka flew down and landed beside a tree, gently setting Daisy down*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13434 on: October 25, 2015, 11:16:03 AM »
Daisy took a few deep breaths, trying to stabilize herself. "A... a long time ago, I died at the same time as this specific other guy before we were both supposed to die. As it turns out, there's this weird magic link between my species and his where, if exactly that happens, we basically become, in a way, immortal... sort of." Clutching her stomach with one hand, the celestial wolf started to mentally search through her pocket dimension to see if she had anything to slow down what was happening. "Basically, what happens is, when one of us dies here, the other takes their place. He was the one meant to be here, but he got shot a few weeks back, so I took over again..." She winced noticeably. "In reality, my real home is out in the stars... my true form resides there. It's all rather complicated."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13435 on: October 25, 2015, 11:19:41 AM »
*Alka stroked his chin and sighed* Alka: I'll keep that noted. *Alka connected both his palms and closed his eyes behind the cloth* It was pretty stupid of you to just run in like that...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13436 on: October 25, 2015, 11:25:27 AM »
Daisy nodded, sighing gently. "Yeah... I wasn't thinking," she said, pulling a syringe from out of nowhere and starting to prepare it. "I think this is the last time that the process can be stopped... we each get three chances before the switch. I wouldn't mind changing, but Sierra was damaged, and I gave her a few upgrades recently that I'd need to leave instructions on how to fix..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13437 on: October 25, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
*Alka's palms began to glow golden* Alka: Don't worry... So long as you don't die within the next 10 minutes, you'll be fine... Minus a bit of a stomach ache

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13438 on: October 25, 2015, 11:49:08 AM »
Daisy smiled at Alka, then winced hugely, grabbing at her gem. "... Damn," she said, tapping it a few times. "I should be fine for that long, but whatever you're going to do should be fast..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13439 on: October 25, 2015, 11:54:25 AM »
*Alka continued to channel he aura, and a large beam of golden light struck his paws and generated at somewhat see through sphere. He staggered slightly but took a few deep breaths and regained his balance, kneeling beside Daisy* Alka: I suggest you grip something malleable.... It'll help you cope with the pain...

Reference of Alka