The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236727 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13395 on: October 24, 2015, 09:58:36 PM »
*There were a number of large and small tears and cuts in her clothes. Nothing revealing, but there was still a lot of fur showing. Alka sighed, internally debating if he should take it off or not*

Clare sighed. "I suppose I'll have to fix this body suit again sometime," she said, stretching a little in Alka's arms. "I suppose it's a good thing that I have a few changes of clean clothes in your room still, huh?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13396 on: October 24, 2015, 10:19:14 PM »
*Alka nodded in agreement* Alka: Maybe you'll have to get a new body suit... *Alka reaches the door* Have you locked it, Clare...?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13397 on: October 24, 2015, 10:23:27 PM »
Lennox was standing just outside the apartments as a dark cloud approached in the distance. It started to rain heavily as it drew closer and closer and in the distance a figure made entirely of shadow could be seen. He looked like no particular animal, just tall skeletal figure with white glowing eyes. Lennox couldn't help but remember the first time he encountered this monster, when he murdered his mother and father and burned down his home. He was only a child than, but not anymore.

As the figure drew closer, a glint caught Lennox's eye. He looked closer and saw that the figured had a soothe bell collar, Lennox's soothe bell collar. Just the very sight of it threw Lennox into a rage.
"You bastard! That's my mother's collar!!!" The figure cocked his head and smiled a freakish grin.
"Lennox my dear, take this collar and remeber...remember that we love you." Lennox's blood went cold. It was mother last words, and the figure was mimicking her voice perfectly.
"You...you monster!!!" Lennox erupted in a red aura and charged drawing twin magic swords.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13398 on: October 24, 2015, 10:27:04 PM »
*Alka nodded in agreement* Alka: Maybe you'll have to get a new body suit... *Alka reaches the door* Have you locked it, Clare...?

Clare carefully pushed the door open with her foot. "I didn't have time," she said, blushing gently.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13399 on: October 24, 2015, 10:29:55 PM »
*Alka nodded and walked inside* Alka: Home sweet home... *Alka gently places Clare on the bed and took a seat next to her* Huh... It's raining quite heavily today...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13400 on: October 24, 2015, 10:33:22 PM »
A loud crash could be heard as Lennox was flung back into one of cars in the lot. He tried to get up but the shadow was fast, faster than fast and kicked him up in the air so it could punch across the parking lot.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13401 on: October 24, 2015, 11:01:42 PM »
Daisy perked her ears up. "Did you hear that, Sierra?" she said, looking around.

Clare nodded. "Yeah... It looks like we just missed getting wet," she said, carefully pulling off the tattered remains of her bodysuit. "... Please tell me that my underwear is still intact."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13402 on: October 24, 2015, 11:08:41 PM »
Sierra nodded.
"There is a great evil here...God like even. I hope it's not Yaezhing." Sierra grabbed her sword and shield and headed towards the parking lot.

Talia heard the crash as she was walking down the hall with Reyela.
"What was that?" She asked headed towards the source

Lennox couldn't move, his body felt broken and the figure seemed done playing around. It's right arm became a long blade and stood over Lennox ready to finish him.
"Mother...father...everyone, I have failed."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13403 on: October 24, 2015, 11:22:36 PM »
Daisy quickly opened a portal, teleported in behind the figure, and tackled it from behind, hoping to throw it off balance.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13404 on: October 24, 2015, 11:26:30 PM »
*Alka's ears perked up* Alka: It was perfectly sunny before... Something's going on... *As for Clare's underwear, it was mostly just tattered from getting hit and stuff, but no massive tears in them are visible*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13405 on: October 24, 2015, 11:27:41 PM »
The figure didn't even budge as it's head did a turned to look at who had tackled it. It looked down at Lennox and smiled knowing exactly what it was going to do as it grabbed Daisy and chucked her into a lamp post.

"Daisy!" Sierra fired her tank cannon at the creature but the rounds just got absorbed into its flesh.
"What..."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:29:29 PM by Talia Garrison »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13406 on: October 25, 2015, 12:43:16 AM »
Clare heard the noises and carefully put her bodysuit back on. "... Do you know how to perform exorcisms or counteracting spells?" she said, slowly rising to her feet.

Daisy hit the lamppost with a sickening crack and fell to the ground, not moving.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13407 on: October 25, 2015, 12:45:43 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: No, but I know how to throw a few good punches... *Alka opened his window and flew outside, flying into the air to see where the enemy was. Once he got a sight on him, he began flying towards him*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13408 on: October 25, 2015, 12:53:06 AM »
Clare quickly mixed together a few strengthening herbs in a glass of water and downed the contents, then used a grappling hook to rappel down the wall to the ground, taking a more defensive stance but pulling out her longsword.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13409 on: October 25, 2015, 01:39:09 AM »
Sierra was currently engaged with the thing swinging her sword at lightning pace but the figure kept smacking her blade away.
"Die you son of a..." she gave one good thrust into the things chest which did connect, but it didn't seem to care. It grabbed hold of her arm and got right in her face, putting a finger to its mouth.
"Ssshh..." in the blink of an eye, Sierra's arms were torn from her body and her chest burst open. She flew backwards and hit the ground hard, her core rolling out of her body.

"Stop it...Stop it!" Lennox was crying as he watched his friends being tossed around like rag dolls.
"Will you watch them die trying to save you...again." Xennol's voice whispered

Talia came into the parking lot holding Reyela, seeing the scene her eyes filled with panic.
"Lennox!" The figure heard  Talia and appeared in front, ready to kill them both.

"No...NOOOOOO!!!" Lennox screamed as black energy started to surround him.
(Sorry but this is no simple enemy. It's going to be really hard to beat him.)