The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236845 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13380 on: October 24, 2015, 06:27:23 AM »
((Alright. Thanks for participating Cif!  ^_^ ))

*Alka slowly pulled his arms and his wings back, releasing the hug* Alka: Yeah... I am kind of tired from using some my new powers... *Alka smiled and inspected his paws*

Clare gently released Alka and bent over to pick up his mask. As she did, she suddenly winced hugely and nearly fell to her knees, quickly straightening up and pressing a hand to her stomach. "I... I still have to recuperate myself," she said. "I must've been punched in the stomach and electrified at least 50 times... "The wolf gently offered Alka the mask with a smile. "You were totally awesome back there."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13381 on: October 24, 2015, 06:35:25 AM »
*Alka smiled and took the mask. Not thinking of a better spot to put it, he put it back into his face* Alka: Thanks... Do you need me to carry you up to our room?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13382 on: October 24, 2015, 06:46:15 AM »
Clare blushed. "Well, I can walk, but..." The wolf smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "I didn't really get to enjoy it before."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13383 on: October 24, 2015, 06:51:03 AM »
*Alka smiled and bent over, lifting Clare and holding her firmly* Alka: Wish granted... *Alka began walking towards the elevator*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13384 on: October 24, 2015, 07:03:13 AM »
Clare gently kissed Alka's cheek, chuckling gently and holding her injured belly. "... I can only assume that you can see though that blindfold," she said, swishing her tail.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #13385 on: October 24, 2015, 07:09:23 AM »
(I need to catch up but im really tired, so i wont be posting sorry >.<)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13386 on: October 24, 2015, 07:11:35 AM »
*Alka shrugs* Alka: Seeing is... Not the correct way of putting it. My new powers work in a way in which I can get a rudimentary idea of my surroundings. As for people, I use my other senses to pick up on their location. I have the cloth around my eyes for... Reasons... *Alka pressed the button for the evaluator with Clare's foot*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13387 on: October 24, 2015, 07:16:46 AM »
(Okay... See you later today, then, Setcho.  :( )

Clare lowered her ears a bit. "You don't have eyes, do you?" she whispered into his ear.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13388 on: October 24, 2015, 07:20:14 AM »
Alka: I do, it's just... *Alka pressed the button for the third floor with Clare's foot and the door closed* I... I don't think I should say...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13389 on: October 24, 2015, 07:38:13 AM »
Clare blushed gently and nodded. "If you don't want to talk about it right now, I understand," she said, still rubbing her belly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13390 on: October 24, 2015, 08:42:43 AM »
*Alka sighed* Alka: It's best... for OUR safety... *The elevator doors opened and Alka began walking down to his room*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #13391 on: October 24, 2015, 11:45:12 AM »
Geoff had returned to his apartment to sleep. He didn't sleep well outside in the forest the night before. He had grown too used to having a bed.

--

In the morning, Geoff lay in his bed, curled up in his blanket while playing Pokemon. He knew he planned on hibernating, but he felt too active lately. Plus, he had a job to do now, so there was no time to sleep all day. Besides, he healed up well enough already. He closed his 3DS and peered at his right arm, the cast now removed. He ran a finger along the jagged scar down his forearm, which was usually hidden by his thick fur. It wasn't from the battle with monster Alka, but from an accident months before moving to the apartments. An accident that both threatened and saved his life. He used to hate it, but now he didn't mind. It was more than a reminder of his own stupidity, but of people who cared enough to piece him back together.

Actually, now that he thought about it, Geoff hadn't heard about Alka since he went to the hospital. Hopefully the wolf was doing okay and returned home by now. He would have gotten word if something bad happened to him, right...?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:47:38 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13392 on: October 24, 2015, 12:12:43 PM »
*Alka sighed* Alka: It's best... for OUR safety... *The elevator doors opened and Alka began walking down to his room*

Clare nodded, understanding that some things were best kept secret. "... I'm going to miss looking into your eyes a little, though," she said, blushing gently. She took a moment to look at her clothes, trying to get a feel of how badly the demons had damaged them.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13393 on: October 24, 2015, 01:35:23 PM »
*There were a number of large and small tears and cuts in her clothes. Nothing revealing, but there was still a lot of fur showing. Alka sighed, internally debating if he should take it off or not*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13394 on: October 24, 2015, 07:38:19 PM »
Lennox was driving around town, just trying to relax, when he heard a voice whispering in his head.
"...you know they are on their way..."
"Shut up." Lennox snapped out loud.
"The one who killed our mother...the one who wants you dead...he is coming."
"Shut up Xennol! He wouldn't dare show his face here." Lennox started speeding towards the apartments.
"...you need me....he will kill everyone you love if you don't unleash my full potential." Lennox parked his car in the parking and went to open the trunk. He started to arm himself with the magic weapons he stole from Talia.
"I can kill him without your help, without it anyone's help."
"...and that is why you will die."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!