The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237096 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13365 on: October 23, 2015, 10:07:10 PM »
-Setcho

"I did say i wanted it to be special" He said, hugging her tight.

(*boop* cif :3 )

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13366 on: October 23, 2015, 10:10:23 PM »
Hydragon saw talia look at the poster"Say are you interested?" He asked.

(Sorry I'm getting ready for a RPG game tonight)

"Yeah it looks like something fun me and Reyela could do, I don't expect to see win though."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13367 on: October 23, 2015, 10:32:35 PM »
*The figure sighed* ???: That sounds... tragic... How may I be of assistance?

S-She... She slept beside my corpse... all this time...? Oh Clare... She probably noticed my tail...

Cassy giggled and licked Setcho's nose.  "But you gave it to me, so it is," she said, snuggling him gently.

Clare opened her mouth to say something, then looked to the side, thinking hard. She was silent for a moment; during this time, she slowly started to blush. Wait... the light that Alka's body disappeared into was gold... and I didn't pray to God to send help, I... I called out to Alka for help. And this angel's tail... The wolf remembered back to her conversation with Alphie; how he had said that the angel blood might kill Alka and turn him into an angel. ...Could... Could it really be true? Clare slowly looked back at the angel, looking at his form and his tail, remembering the sound of his voice. "Before I ask, I... I have another question," she said. "... How do I look to you?"

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13368 on: October 23, 2015, 10:43:47 PM »
*The voice definately sounded deep for Alka. A bit muffled too...* ???: Remember when I talked about how beautiful I think the stars are...? The reminder was just reminding me that there was only one person more divine than anything I could ever hope to imagine...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #13369 on: October 24, 2015, 12:22:25 AM »
-Setcho

"Yeah i guess so, im glad you like it though" He stretched, staring up at the ceiling.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13370 on: October 24, 2015, 03:11:03 AM »
*The voice definately sounded deep for Alka. A bit muffled too...* ???: Remember when I talked about how beautiful I think the stars are...? The reminder was just reminding me that there was only one person more divine than anything I could ever hope to imagine...

The crat girl followed Setcho's gaze, fixing her eyes on the same spot. Her stomach was a little tense from nervousness.

Clare blushed darkly and glanced to the side, then sat up slowly and looked back at the angel, a wide smile on her face. She was sure now; there was only one person who'd ever said something like that to her. "... Well, you know, your room's still here," she said. "Do you think that perhaps, instead of returning, you could stay here as a guardian angel or something?" The wolf smiled a bit widely. "I mean... I wouldn't want to tire you out by making you come and go from heaven all the time, now that... Well..." Clare blushed darkly and rubbed the back of her neck. "... What I'm trying to say is that I would be happier than you could ever know if... if..." The wolf took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and opened them, focusing on the stars of the angel's mask. "If Alka could come back down to live with me. He's... he's an angel, right? Have you met him?" She smiled widely once more in a knowing way. "He's got a tail like yours, you know... Almost exactly like yours."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13371 on: October 24, 2015, 05:15:39 AM »
*The figure stayed silent for a second, before turning and looking up at the sky* ???: I don't care what he thinks... I love her... I WILL stay beside her and protect her as long as I after-live. *The figure turned back to Clare and placed a paw over his mask, before removing it* Yeah... I know him... Poor guy died and left an even poorer girlfriend behind... *His voice now had much more clarity to it, and with that, much more familiarity. As the mask hit the floor beside Clare, it revealed exactly who she expected. Alka. His eyes were covered by a thin red-cloth that was wrapped around his head, hidden by his black hair*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13372 on: October 24, 2015, 05:24:27 AM »
Even though she expected it, Clare was still a bit shocked to see that she had been right. Slowly, the wolf rose to her feet and stepped forward, carefully reaching out and taking Alka's hand. "... It's really you," she murmured, a stunned look on her face. "Did you hear me?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13373 on: October 24, 2015, 05:27:55 AM »
*Alka had a soft smile on his face* Alka: Yes... I heard your calls from miles away... The oracles warned me of you being in danger, but I had to stay behind a little longer... I wouldn't have been able to beat them if I was the same Alka that died in my bed... C-Clare... I'm... I'm sorry I let them hurt you that much... *Alka's smile slowly disappeared and his ears lowered*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13374 on: October 24, 2015, 05:42:18 AM »
Clare smiled gently and carefully wrapped her arms around Alka. "The pain was worth the wait," she said. "It was kind of enlightening, as well... I'll clearly have to train more against magic." The wolf looked down at her battered body. "As for the external wounds, give me a few days and you won't be able to tell... That scar on my belly has been the only trace of injury I've had for a while. And you healed the internal ones." She gently pecked Alka on the cheek. "Alka, you saved my life. Possibly three times or four. Sure, they beat me up until my blood started to come out, but you saved me. That's what matters."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13375 on: October 24, 2015, 05:51:01 AM »
*Alka's heartbeat felt much more powerful than usual, but it maintained an average pace. He was a bit hesitant at first, still guilty for not being faster, but he slowly put his arms around her. His wings also stretched and wrapped around Clare* Alka: O-Ok... And... I think I will be staying here... You obviously need a guardian angel, so I'll happily fill the role.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13376 on: October 24, 2015, 05:59:31 AM »
Clare hugged Alka tightly, resting her head weakly on his shoulder and letting a few tears escape from behind her closed eyes. "I would love that," she said, smiling and gently rubbing his shoulders.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13377 on: October 24, 2015, 06:03:48 AM »
*Alka smiled and maintained the hug* Alka: Glad to hear...

**EVENT OVER**

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13378 on: October 24, 2015, 06:14:23 AM »
(Okay... Clare might still be a little weak for a few days.)

Swishing her tail very slowly, Clare looked at Alka's mask. "... Would you like to see your room?" she said. "I kept it clean."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13379 on: October 24, 2015, 06:17:29 AM »
((Alright. Thanks for participating Cif!  ^_^))

*Alka slowly pulled his arms and his wings back, releasing the hug* Alka: Yeah... I am kind of tired from using some my new powers... *Alka smiled and inspected his paws*

Reference of Alka