The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 100  (Read 13339 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: 100
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2015, 02:49:31 AM »
(I'm going to call it a night, feel free to move my character, Gnight all!)
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 02:58:21 AM »
Ray shuffled uncomfortably. "U-Uh...um..." He checked his bag, before looking back up at the door. "Here we go..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2015, 03:11:42 AM »
The officers walked in along with Zaida and the scientist.
The possum grabbed a shot and grabbing their wrist Putting a chip into them one by one. "Alright this will show us your health, radiation, and where you all are."
Zaida nods and pulls down the lap shoulder bar on each furry making sure there secure.
The officers quickly grab the Zaida while she was distracted before she could react the possum injects a substance into her neck making her quickly unconscious and they slam her into a seat pulling down the shoulder lap bar and locking it inserting a chip into her wrist.
The possum smiles at the rest. "Good luck to all of you" the officers and scientist exit the pod and the door slams shut gears grinding until locking and furries sit in computers starting the pod up.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2015, 03:24:03 AM »
Lennox braced himself fo the pod launch.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2015, 03:29:09 AM »
Ray grit his teeth, and sat in the corner, waiting.

Offline G-Root Liska

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Blue and White Husky with Cobalt Blue Headfur with green highlights
  • Height: 5 feet 7 inches
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Physically Drained
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2015, 03:29:51 AM »

I hope it isn't to late for me too join. Watch this tv series every week.

Name: Groot Liska

Species: Dog

Role: Electronics Engineer

Weapons: Laptop Computer, Flash Drive Knife, Robotic cd-rom pistol

Personality: Shy, Loyal, Smart, Easily Cowards, Takes Tasks Seriously, and Easily Spooked.

About: Groot had recently passed his engineers exam. First day as an engineer gets called to fix a oxygen exchanger. After oxygen exchanger was fixed he went too work on his current project, the flash drive knife. While working on the ejecting mechanism a friend came and scared him causing the flash drive knife to trigger puncturing his friend in the leg causing him to be arrested.

Clothing: Cargo pants with many pockets for carrying electronic tools, Also a vest for cooling when working in hot areas, regular thick hoodie when fixing air conditioner vents and other cold areas, laptop bag for laptop computer and tablet.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2015, 03:32:25 AM »
(Welp it's totally fine we'll just say your in the pod, also I just started watching so I hope I don't mess up  to much XD) Zaida gasped and woke up her hands tightened on the shoulder lap bars that held them tightly to their seats. "No! There's a mistake!" She struggled and screamed. "I can't go back please!" She begged.
The pod rumbled and a countdown was heard starting from five, four, three.

Offline G-Root Liska

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2015, 04:09:17 AM »
Two, one, blast off. The pod left the ark. Groot was scared out of his whits. As the pod started to slow down a bit Groot moved around the corner in his straps cowarding just thinking it will be fine. Within about ten minutes Groot looked at the computer screen indicating the launch patern to Earth. Something wasn't right at all. The coordinates for the launch were way off. They were supposed to be heading towards a Mountain named Mt. St. Joseph. Instead they were heading for a total tree infested Forrest.

Groot took of his straps and grabbed his compact computer keyboard. Zaida yelled Groot no you can't take those off, we will be hitting earths atmosphere in about three minutes. Groot explained "I have to our coordinates are wrong I need to fix them.

Groot gets to the main computer. Computer yells two minutes till impact, Groot yells at computer the hell we are landing here. Groot plugs in the keyboard. He starts typing his access codes which do work for the time being. He starts changing coordinates and then gets booted from computer. He tries again and now he gets "user codes not found." Zaida yells Groot we only have one minute.

Groot hurries and knows he lost the battle fixing the coordinates. Just as he gets back to his straps the computer starts counting 10 seconds to impact. 10 9 8 7 6 5. Groot grabs his straps to buckle it and ......

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2015, 04:14:26 AM »
(Try not to control other, im not bothered but just other might complain, I learned the hard way 0-0)
Zaida closed her eyes flashbacks coming into her mind and she held the straps tightly as she shook with fear and the pod rumbled as it grew closer until crashing to the earths floor and tumbling threw multiple trees and rocks until being stopped by a extremely large red wood tree.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2015, 04:20:11 AM »
Lennox started whimpering and his tentacles reached out to grab something sturdy but rapped around Ray and Zaida instead.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:26:48 AM by Lennox Garrison »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2015, 04:26:39 AM »
Ray kept his eyes shut, and spoke quietly. "I-Is it over?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2015, 04:29:16 AM »
Zaida panted and unbuckled crawling out ignoring the tentacle on her around her ankle. She shook fearfully  closing her eyes tightly feeling sick from the pod crash.

Offline G-Root Liska

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2015, 04:30:34 AM »
Groot wondered if he was still alive. He opened his eyes and noticed he was on the floor. He got up and seen that he had a small gash on his wrist.

(Sorry Zaida. Never really rp and didn't mean to seem like I was controlling.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2015, 04:33:11 AM »
(Oh no it's fine :3 no need to apologize many have done it before)
Zaida cursed loudly with anger punching the floor until She looked up her eyes studying the jungly environment carefully and stood on her knees.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:36:36 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2015, 04:35:57 AM »
Lennox got out of the pod and began sniffing around, making sure there was no creatuees nearby.