The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 100  (Read 13290 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« on: March 14, 2015, 06:30:55 PM »
(If you join please read everyone's character sheet, and rules thank you!) Now this is based off a show, im not going to make it exactly the same (you don't need to watch the show) and basically your a prisoner, officer, scientist, medic, or other. Your on is ark in space, however time is running out and the ark is losing oxygen! You've never been on earth, never breathed in normal air, never swam in water... Today will all change and only some of the unlucky Furries will be chosen to go down on earth (basically your a test subject so good luck). There are mutations due to radiation and the whole world is a giant jungle. Will you survive?
RULES
•no powers
•no god modding
•one character please
•have fun
•also a big hint, try to work together... Some radiated beasts now roam earth... 

(You all start off in the ark in your room, cell, ect)

Name: Zaida Tsuki

Role: officer/slightly a medic

Sex: female

Species: northern, southern sergal

Leg type: sorta digigrade- ish

Build: hourglass figure, fit, skinny, flexible, strong

Height/weight: 6.0/122

Sexuality: Straight

Extra: she's religious Aka Christian, high pain threshold

Weapons: twin beam pistols, shock rifle, 45 electric charge light machine gun, hallow katana blade, hand to hand combat (yes I made these up... Bleh!)

Personality: quiet, tough, strong, trustworthy, smart, mysterious, loner, helpful, risk taker, protective, respectful to everyone.

About: she was one of the first that went down to earth a prisoner but disobeyed rules and killed others to survive the horrific mission, she's been attacked, has seen many creatures, her friends and family died from herself or creatures leaving her scarred. Once she got back she was treated since her health was extremely low and was radiated causing horrible infections on her wounds some scientist believe she's now immune... but the horrible experience changing her made Zaida train until being ranked to a officer. She mostly fears going back to another mission on earth...

Clothing: her armor goes into 3 stages.
The first stage when she's in the ark, the second on earth, and third when she's fighting, guarding, protecting ect.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:15:34 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: 100
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 07:52:58 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde Black

Species: Raccoon

Role: Scientist

Weapons: ArkCo .45 calibur 'Asimov' Submachine gun, cryo-knife.

Personality: Curious, happy, skittish.

About: Ray was the youngest scientist on the Ark, and because of this he was seen as a liability, rather than an asset. This led to his selection for the expedition.

Clothing: Nano-weave self-contained protective suit, used in the lab. (Essentially, good for chemicals/radiation/temperature, but is extremely fragile.)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 08:54:28 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
(Now how did I know you were gonna be a scientist XD, well im gonna wait for more peeps to join if that's alright with Ya)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 08:12:37 PM »
((I was hoping that was the plan.))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »
(Alright, we shall waits)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 08:29:44 PM »
Name:Jericho 'Hazard' Hamza

Role:Quarantine officer

Weapons:ArkCo.FlameThrower,ArkCo.Police Issue Pulse rifle

Personality:Quiet,Slightly creepy,Calm,Unresponsive,Mysterious

Species:Dingo

About:Jericho is a Quarantine Officer,he keeps dead or infected furrs from effecting the healthy population, he has been  forced to put down friends and family because of various diseases,causing psychological and emotional trauma and a tendency to go bezerk

Clothing:Hazard suit colored dark grey with a gas mask,this mostly protects him from Radiation and disease but cant really protect the body since its rubber and fleece outline

Legtype:Plantigrade

Build:Compact muscular frame with sloped shoulders and a thick abdomen

Height:6"9

Weights:145

Sexuality:Straight

Extra:Christian

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 03:30:34 AM by Red Locus »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 11:29:28 PM »
(Is being a mutant allowed? I'm not going to god mod or anything, i was just wondering if that was an option?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 11:30:56 PM »
((Totally fine by me :3))

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 11:59:05 PM »
Name: Zarco 'Zarconite' Night
Role: Prisoner
Sex: Male
Weapons: Claws (unarmed due to being a prisoner)
Species: Wolf/fox Hybrid
Personality: Very Intelligent, prefers being alone, clumsy, friendly to all, fairly strong, honest, deep thinking

About: Zarco got thrown into prison for being a black market arms dealer aswell as creating prototype weapons for the gangs of the time, when he started out making prototype weapons, he worked for one of the major corporations of the time but he got captured and forced to build weapons of destruction. After being caught nobody believed his story and thought he was paid to do the work. Zarco was given a life sentance.

Clothing: Standard issue prison outfit

((Is this ok?))
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:55:39 AM by Zarconite »
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »
(Yes perfectly fine to me :3, soon we'll be starting)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 12:14:11 AM »
(Ok, here's my character sheet.)

Name: Lennox Garrison

Role: tame mutant companion

Species: Mutant Eevee

Mutation: dramatic increase in size and strength, stronger scense of smell and sight, tough hide, two tentacles.

Moves (smaller selection): quick attack, agility

Appearance: feral, is about the size of a full grown lion, two tentacles potrude from just below the neck, red eyes, but otherwise looks like a more ferocious version of an eevee. Wears nothing but a large, technilogical, collar around his neck.

Background: Lennox, or Experiment #115,  is a sentient feral eevee that was part of a test to see if some of the mutants from earth can be tamed and used for more helpful purposes. Overall the tests have been difficult as most mutants lash out at their trainers. However, Lennox is one one of the exception and to see if he is trully capable of working with other furs was put on the mission down to earth. He is meant to go into radiated areas that even the strongest suites can't handle and act as combat support. The collar around his neck allows him to speak and acts as a fail safe should he turn dangerous by shocking him unconcious.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 12:42:49 AM »
(Alright I think we have just enough to start off :3 and Maybe more peeps will join)
Zaida woken up early panting and shaking a bit with fear. She turned looking at the clock seeing 6:32 A.m. She rubbed her head and sighed. "Another nightmare..." She stood and got dressed in jeans and a plain grey shirt until putting on her suit and exiting her room.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 12:55:19 AM »
Zarco awakens after a decent nights sleep at 6:58AM but decides to lie in bed for a bit longer to plan out his day
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 01:00:32 AM »
"Rise and shine Experiment #115." Lennox heard a feminine voice say in a cheerful tone. He curled up tighter in his bed and tried to ignore her.
"Come on now, today is a big day. Your going on a mission down to earth." Lennox ears perked up as she said that. He was going to get out of the lab after so odd experiments. He got up and of bed and stretched before going to the bars of his cage, where the cat scientist was standing on opposite side with his collar.
"Good boy, now you are to be on your best behavior as you are helping the group of furs going down there. No running, no fighting, and you do whatever the anyone says without question. Got it?" Lennox nodded and the scientist opened the cage and put the collar around his neck. A leash poopped out from underneath it and the cat took it and began guiding Lennox to where the furs were suppose to be gathering.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 01:00:34 AM »
Zaida having a aching headache took two Advil's to stop the pain and sat looking around the empty lobby. "So damn early..." She then stood to and walked to the cells to check on the prisoners.