The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Codes  (Read 5719 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Codes
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2015, 12:54:26 AM »
Ray pulled out the shield on his back, and stopped, as a round pinged off the shield. He turned, and smiled at Dannie. "See that guy over there?" Ray motioned at the shooter.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2015, 12:56:06 AM »
Dannie placed a paw over her brow and squinted. "Ah, damn it. Yeah?"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:02:35 AM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2015, 12:57:57 AM »
Ray smiled. "Shoot him. You've got the X-Buster, just point and click."

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2015, 01:00:08 AM »
Remulus willed a portal to bring him to Titanfall. As he got out a pilot tried to jumpkick him. The pilot's kick hit Remulus's shoulder. They both stopped moving. Remulus looked at his shoulder then looked at the pilot with a "you screwed up" face. Remulus snapped his head.

No matter where you stand, you're standing in my shadow.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2015, 01:03:36 AM »
Dannie nodded and did exactly as she was instructed, shooting the man where he stood. "I did good?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2015, 01:05:44 AM »
Ray watched the man explode, falling to the ground, comically covered with black scorch marks. "Yep. Now, go on ahead. This is a far as I go." Put the shield on his back, and started walking. "I'll see you later, alright?" Ray offered a thumbs up, and a smile, before shooting up into the sky in a pillar of red energy.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2015, 01:08:05 AM »
Dannie pursed her lips. "He's just gonna leave me? What happened to my tour?"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:14:02 AM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2015, 01:09:02 AM »
Ray popped up a few yards away, and waved. "I'll be right here, pointing you along!" He smiled. "I'm your hint box."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2015, 01:13:41 AM »
Dannie sighed and continued on. "Hint box. That guy's my hint box?"

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2015, 01:16:46 AM »
Remulus walked into the world of Tomb Raider as Lara killed a wolf. "Yeah, suck it!" He teased the dead wolf. The rest of the pack rushed towards. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He ran into another portal and was thrown into a car. Taking in the scene he realized he was in Battlefield:Hardline"(One of the best games ever to come in 2015 :)).

No matter where you stand, you're standing in my shadow.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
The Codes
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2015, 02:25:43 AM »
"The UFO set down in a rural area, just outside a small town. We're sending you in to figure out what they're doing. And stop it"
Naismith and his six man squad, LT. Kwon (scout sniper) Cpl Hass (medic), LCPL Norton (rocketeer) SGT Braun (assault), and LCPL Grigoriev, (grenadier/engineer). CPT Naismith was a gunner himself. He would lead them. Lead then to their death. Then he pushed that thought out of his head. They would live, he was sure. No casualties today.

As the Skyranger set then in front of the craft, Naismith and his squad charged out, only to be met with nothing. Lt Kwon was the first to move, taking cover behind a large boulder. Sgt Braun moved up to a set of alien stasis pods of some sort, next to which lay a dead deer. Grigoriev moved next to Braun, and Norton took cover behind a thick tree trunk,  and Hass took cover behind some chest-high rocks. Naismith charged ahead of all of the others. Then, a large, alien machine walked out of the landing craft, the ground seeming to tremble at it's step.
"SECTOPOD!" Naismith screamed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:27:29 AM by Naismith-Shepherd »

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2015, 01:03:29 AM »
*Ukasara dodges a big daddys drilll*"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2015, 01:05:26 AM »
Zaida in the game amnesia hummed. "Lala" she stopped seeing a monster. "Nope..." She crawled under a table turning her light off to avoid being seen.