The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Attack  (Read 7204 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Attack
« on: September 02, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »
This is my second RP. We are HUMANS. NOT furries. We need something else that is not science fiction. This is kinda like a spin off of my other RP, Transformation. If you don't feel comfortable with joining, you don't have too.

Please post.....
Name:
Floor:
You can post pictures if you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules: ABSOLUTELY NO MAGIC!!!!!
No fighting
Be descriptive. It will help move the RP along.

DO NOT POST TWENTY PAGES FROM WHICH A CHARACTER, WHO'S NOT ONLINE, WAS SUPPOSE TO TALK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting and Plot:
September 11, 2001, during the most horrific attack ever on American soil. We are in the World Trade Center for various companies. We have to get out of the building, and then some. The first plane hits in your first post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Jesse
Physical Descrition: tall, lean
Floor:74
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opening post.

Unlocking his door to his office, just as the sun rise. Jesse puts his cup of coffee on his desk. He sits down, turns on his computer, and checks his business email.  An email notification comes up. He reads something about an airplane being hijacked. He worries about it, then gets stuck in his usual routine once again. He turns the radio on to hear a breaking news story, and remembers the plane. After going to welcome a new member to his team, he happens to look out the window and notices an airplane flying right toward him!

"Uhhh.........OH MY GOD!!!" The plane draws closer, and closer, and closer. A flash of light appears and he is knocked unconscious........
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:13:12 PM by Jesse »
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Attack
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »
Name: Atremas
Physical Description: She stands five foot four, black tipped dirty blonde hair, emo clothes, and she has a soft voice. her hazel eyes watch everything silently and she rarely speaks.
Floor: 209
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artemas walked into the elevator and rode all the way up to the two hundred and ninth floor, unlocked her office and turned on the radio. "Good mornin folks. We just got confirmation that a plane was hijacked at the jackson airport earlier today, headed for new york. Please be careful today." She snorted and turned the lights, phone, answering machine, and her recorder on. "This day begins at four in the morning and it will end at nine in the evening." She called clearly, opening the top left drawer and and pulling out a small set of clothes. She slipped into the robes and slid her weapons on under it, the midnight robe hid them expertly. "We have received more news from an outside witness that the plane is in new york right now." She turned the radio to her favorite station and green day came on. "Wake me up when september ends..." She sang along.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 08:13:41 PM »
Name: Veronica
Physical Description: 5'4". Skinny. Medium-length brown hair and hazel eyes. Wears dark brown [practically black], thick-rimmed glasses. Clothes - Black dress pants and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up above the elbow. Also wearing white shoes.
Floor: 76

*Ding! 'Floor 76'* The elevator doors opened and she stepped out quickly. The elevator was always so cramped and she hated it. She walked to her office and sat down at her desk. She turned on her laptop and decided to go get some water while it was starting up. She came back with her water, walked over to the window, and looked out of it. It was a beautiful day and she could see the hustle and bustle of the city below. Although it looked like a nice day, she couldn't help but think that something bad was going to happen. Her intuition was always in a 50/50 state. Half the time she was right, and half the time she was wrong. She shrugged off the bad feeling and sat down at her desk. What's that sound? She looked up and out the window. Was that...a plane? It's flying too low...It's flying to low! It's headed right towards the building! She ran out of her office. "There's a plane headed towards the building!" Her fellow workers turned to look at her, they looked at her like she had sprouted another head. She grabbed one of the workers near her and made them look towards the window, and they saw the plane. "See! I'm not making this up! We need to lea-" Her last words were cut off by the plane hitting the building. She fell to the floor when the plane hit two floors below her.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:32:42 AM by VeeSmith »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 08:19:59 PM »
Artemas was rocked from below and she rushed to her window. "OMFG!!" She screamed, throwing the door to the stairs open and running down it. "EVERYONE OUT!!" She screamed as she ran past floor after floor, shooting her gun a few times to get their attention. When she got down to the seventy-ninth floor, she ran to the farthest office and sat in the chair, watching everyone mill out of the building calmly. They don't even realize one will be left inside when this building ollapses, and if they do ift'll already be too late. ill be dead. She sighed and slipped out a side door, traveling back up and running to the top floor to look at the damage. she sighed again when she saw the entire building had been damaged from the left bac kto the right front top.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »
An announcement came over the PA system of the building.

"Everybody please stay where you are. You are in no danger whatsoever. Please stay where you are."

Jesse said, "screw this. EVERYONE OUT!!!"

((imma ganna take a nap. see yalls in a few hours))
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 08:36:41 PM »
(ok, night jesse)
Artemas grinned when she saw the trucks arriving, she was sure hey'd gather all themployees and forget about her. Just to make sure of it, she had blown the doors up and her office was gone, thay'd already assume her dead and ook for the body later. After I'm gone that is. She had decided on this plan just in case anything like this was to happen.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 08:50:57 PM »
She got up off the floor and looked around. Her fellow workers were standing up as well. "We need to get out of here now! We're going to have to take the stairs. I'm pretty sure the elevators won't be running now." She went over and opened the door to the stairway, and watched as everyone went down the stairs. "Is that everyone, Jerry?" She asked the last person. "Yes. Only twenty workers were clocked in when the plane hit." "Alright." She closed the door and followed her fellow workers down the stairs.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 09:12:30 PM »
She heard voices and shrank against the wall subconsciously waitinf for them to pass before straightening up again. Her bac kached and she was tired of waiting.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 01:13:37 AM »
He tried to open the door to the stairs, but when he did, he found that it was full of debris. No one could possibly pass through it.
MySpace

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 01:41:32 AM »
She got to the 75th floor and opened the stairway door. She checked to see if there was anyone still on the floor. It was hard to tell by looking through the dust and debris; she didn't think that anyone was still there but she called out anyway. "Hello?" No response. "Is anyone there?" Still no response. She walked around a little but she didn't see anyone trapped or anything, so she hurried back to the stairs. She went down more stairs and caught up with her fellow workers at the 74th floor. Oh, this is perfect. She thought looking at the wall of debris. "Is there anyway to get through?" She asked, looking at Jerry. "No. There's no possible way through." He replied. Great. We're trapped like rats. We can't even get to another stairway. "What are we going to do, Jerry?" "I...don't know..." He replied slowly, a worried look clearly displayed on his face. She looked at Jerry and back at the wall of debris. Her look made people believe that she was just trying to think of a way out, but they couldn't see her true feelings. She was scared.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 02:04:40 AM »
Name: Kiely
Physical Descrition: tall,thin
Floor: 15

she was going to visit her father for lunch as she entered the building she heard a booming sound then screams of horror she flew out the door and into the street and watched the building start to crumble at the top
"OH..MY..GOD WHATS GOING OOOOON"
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 01:02:24 PM »
Artemas ran back down the stairwell, struggling over, under and through debris. She finally got to the 74th floor and she looked around. "Come on, I think I knw an escape hatch and there IS a way through all the debris, I can carry some of you..." For being only fourteen, she was the strongest, smartest, and most attentive of her generation.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »
He yelled behind a wall toward another voice that was calling someone. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but he heard something. However, it was  quickly drowned out by another sound. Just like the first one. Only coming from the left. He heard another crash, but didn't feel his building move. He knew excactly what was going on.
MySpace

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »
She heard a yell and raced to the sound, her lean body sliding easily in the debris. "Sir? SIR!" She screamed, waiting for an answer. She was sure she could help everyone out in time and then get herself removed later, after everyone was ok.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 04:35:55 PM »
"I'm fine. We need to get out. Something is going on, and I don't like it." The second explosion dies down finally and he says, "You know what's going on? We're under attack."
MySpace