The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Attack  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Attack
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »
She smiled, another businessman. "Yes I do, Let me get you out, ok? Just hold on.." She shouted through the debris in front of the doors. She slid through them and fought the doors open, running in to finsd the man laying on the floor. "Sir? I'm Artemas, I'll be your guide today. Please follow me to get out of here." She raised her voice to be heard over the rumbling from upstairs. I hope I can get all the ones coming into the building out fast...It's shaking like crazy and I'm worried there won't be enough time...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 04:41:48 PM »
"Thanks." He grabs her hand and gets pulled up. "There's no way to get out!"
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 05:10:19 PM »
She heard another person come down the stairs and was ecstatic to hear her say there was a way out. She heard the yell behind the door and watched as the girl slid through the debris and went through the door to the 74th floor. She heard her talking to someone but couldn't make out what they were saying because of the rumbling.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 05:20:52 PM »
she tok a few breathes in and started running to the  bulindings door only to be stopped by two cop and a firefighter.
"you dont understand my fathers in there i have to sive him..."
they just pushed her aisde and ran into the building after hearing what she had said.
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 05:27:17 PM »
"Yes there is, follow me." She padded to the door and opened it again, she pulled him over and showed him the tunnel in the debris. "I made t for the bigger ones to get out. Whjat's your name, sir?" She asked, crawling back into the debris.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 05:53:43 PM »
She saw the door open. The girl stood there showing something to a man. She moved closer to the wall to see what the girl was showing him. It was a tunnel through the debris. She looked back to see that only Jerry was standing behind her. "Where'd they-" "They went back to find another route..." "Well, the girl made a tunnel through the debris. We can go with her and get out of here." "Ok. You're the boss." She chuckled. Jerry was such a good friend. She didn't know what she'd do without. "Well, come on." She said as she made her way towards the tunnel.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »
She looked up and smiled at the woman approaching her. "Ello, I'm Artemas, I'll be your guide for getting out of this today." She smiled and pulled the businessman along, trying to get him to go in the tunnel. "If you want to live, you'll crawl and risk ruining your suit. I need to find any other survivors. Did you see any?" She asked, a look of wonder and concern n her face.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 02:10:02 AM »
"Hi. I'm Veronica and this is Jerry." She said, gesturing to herself and then Jerry. "I can introduce myself, you know!" Jerry said. She punched him playfully. "Oh, just shut up." Then she turned back to Artemas and chuckled at the comment she made to the man. "Well, I don't know about him but there were eighteen other people with Jerry and I but they deserted us to look for another way out." She shrugged.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 02:25:58 AM »
"My name's Jesse. There are a lot of people in here. We need to get them out. I think the same thing happened to Tower Two also."
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 10:46:10 PM »
She nodded, pulling out her sword and slashing open another board. "This is where I must leave you for a short time, I'll go find the others and bring them safely back. Follow the tunnel down, its the only way it goess for now.." She nodded briskly then slipped the sword back into her robes,. sliding gracefully through the small hole.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 11:23:16 PM »
She watched Artemas slide through the small hole. "Well, no sense standing around and wasting valuable time. This building could collapse any minute." She climbed into the tunnel, Jerry following behind her, and started crawling down the tunnel.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »
Artemas made her way around the holes in the floors and got ot another floor. She climbed out of the tunnel and watched another girl run to the doors and be stopped by a fireman and cop. "There's another way out.."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 10:12:52 PM »
"This thing won't collapse. I didn't when it was first bombed seven years ago. It shouldn't now." He said knowing just as well as everyone else that the building is going down.
MySpace

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 10:52:02 PM »
She approached the girl cautiously and dragged her away, shving her into the tunnel. "Down!" She shouted as an explanation.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 02:20:59 AM »
"Whatever you say." She responded as she crawled onward. She disagreed but she didn't want to fight someone in the middle of a crisis. Jerry was crawling silently behind her but she was pretty sure that he would agree with her. She was very determined in getting out of this building. She didn't want to die. Not here, not like this. She wanted to leave, unharmed, with the people that were with her. If anything happened to them, then she'd blame herself for it, even if it wasn't her fault.