The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233777 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #17295 on: February 13, 2015, 07:39:17 PM »
The Pomeranian was now a german Shepard having abilities to change into different canines but now was her real form in her twenties walked out from behind the light pole to the now unmasked man and kneeled to him. "D-Do you need help?" She asked kindly even though she was afraid of this furry and held his mask handing it to him and looking away. "Here's your mask I won't look."
Devin wore a tang top showing his muscles since he somehow wasn't Cold. "Do you see anything you wanna do zanthe?"

~bow down to your glorious sergal~

Zanthe glanced around, taking in the many sights and periodically glancing over at Devin. "... It looks like they're showing some older films at one of the local cinemas," she said, spotting a nearby poster. "We could go there."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17296 on: February 13, 2015, 07:49:02 PM »
"Well see ya Grossman, i'm going to head to the hotel." Lennox said before walking to door. He stopped when he just realized something.
"Oh and my name is Lennox, if you haven't picked up on that already." He said looking at Zaida and Zero.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17297 on: February 13, 2015, 07:57:12 PM »
Zaida nods. "I know..." She held his wallet and tossed it to him.
Devin chuckled and scooped her up. "Hell yea." He started the jog to the cinema.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #17298 on: February 13, 2015, 08:05:43 PM »
Lennox continued out the door and headed home.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17299 on: February 13, 2015, 10:24:12 PM »
Zaida nods. "I know..." She held his wallet and tossed it to him.
Devin chuckled and scooped her up. "Hell yea." He started the jog to the cinema.

The catfox gasped and chuckled as Devin picked her up, wrapping her tail around his waist and smiling. "You goof," she said, kissing him on the nose.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #17300 on: February 13, 2015, 10:31:14 PM »
Joy started giggling in his slumber, opening his bloodshot eyes as he smiles maniacally.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17301 on: February 13, 2015, 10:34:16 PM »
The German Shepard whimpered. "S-sir... Do you need help..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #17302 on: February 13, 2015, 10:40:54 PM »
Joy's fitting stopped, before he stood and turned his bloodshot eyes to everyone. "She cries at night, wishing her love to be back in sight, but her impending blight, will only smite, the one she thinks is a delight..."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17303 on: February 13, 2015, 11:19:39 PM »
"W-what do you mean?" She whimpered backing away a bit still holding his mask.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17304 on: February 14, 2015, 12:08:57 AM »
The German Shepard whimpered. "S-sir... Do you need help..."

Zanthe cocked an eyebrow as she heard noises coming from a nearby alleyway. "What was that?" she asked, looking in that direction.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #17305 on: February 14, 2015, 04:11:10 AM »
((Hey you guys! found stuff that looks like the acension i originally thought up!!))

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #17306 on: February 14, 2015, 04:37:16 AM »
(That's cool. What time is it currently in the rp? I have been thinking it was night time.)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #17307 on: February 14, 2015, 06:58:41 PM »
((It goes by normally heres the slums of acension))

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17308 on: February 14, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »
(Wow, that's pretty cool, Red. How did you get the post to show the pictures, by the w.... nevermind, I think I may have just realized. -.- Well, thanks anyway.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #17309 on: February 15, 2015, 08:58:16 AM »
((Oh, Hove Beach. How you dost vex me so.))

Ray sat on a park bench, trying to relax in his suit of armor, to no avail.