The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37144 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: Transformation
« Reply #450 on: October 13, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »
He quietly creeps out of the house, to be shot at again. "HEY! WAIT! St....." he runs back inside.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #451 on: October 13, 2007, 09:10:29 PM »
She watched Jesse creep out again, only to get shot at again, then run back inside. "Jesse, you're going to get yourself killed if you keep that up!" Her face showed a worried expression. She didn't want anyone to die, especially not by the hands of a human, which they had been themselves not too long ago.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2007, 05:12:15 AM »
"I guess..." He had gone to the club multiple times and often had a good time, despite his shyness. The people there were often very nice and bought him sodas, which his mother actually only kept for that very reason. Of course the customers didn't know that, even though Erek did. He didn't mind being used as a way of getting more money. He had also sung there recently. Of course that took a lot persuasion from his mother and the band that played there regularly. "...Um... Do you think we can go see my parents later?" He kinda figured that they would have to go see them sooner or later, so why not sooner?
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #453 on: October 14, 2007, 05:32:16 AM »
Gil narrowed his eyes, then motioned everyone to follow. "Hey, if they're after us, I've got a way out of here they won't expect..." He moved to the basement door and motioned them down.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #454 on: October 14, 2007, 09:23:17 AM »
She brightened up at the question, as she really wanted to meet Ereks parents. "Of course we can, I'll get ready now if you like?"
Natasha wanted to find out what his parents where like - not out of pure nosiness - but to find out where Erek got his politness, and if they knew anything at the bomb. Surely, running this club would mean that they would come accross someone with any ideas.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: October 14, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »
Erek smiled and nodded. "Sure. I guess we can leave." He walked over to Natasha and waited for her to get ready. He couldn't wait to see his parents. He wondered what they'd look like... He couldn't help but feel a little excited...

((Ugh, it's the only thing that fits. <<)

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #456 on: October 14, 2007, 01:19:04 PM »
"Ok."
She walked into the bathroom, and stared at herself in the mirror. A wolf stared back. A wolf on it's hind legs. She almost laughed at myself. It was so confusing. She didn't know how to feel. Should she cry? Should she laugh? Should she just bottle it up and try to act normal? She wasn't sure. Natasha sat with her back on the wall, with the tap on so it sounded like she was actually doing anything. She took a few deep breaths to clear her head. Eventually she came out, and pulled on some more decent cloths in her bathroom, then, gangling her keys infront of her face, she said to Erek, "Ready to go?"
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: October 14, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »
He follows Gil to the basement.  "I hope you won't kill us." he says.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: October 14, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »
Erek nodded. "Come on, can we go...?" He said in an impatient tone of voice, which was very different from his normal polite one. It was obvious that he was excited to see his parents after all this. He was already ready to go and was simply waiting for Natasha. He was practically running around in circles in excitement, too...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2007, 04:03:40 PM »
Natasha walked out of the door with Erek, and locked it behind her. "You've got quite a few stairs to walk, the lifts aren't working."

She was still tired when they got to the bottom, but Erek still seemed excited. She got in and tried to start it up, but there was something wrong. "I think the engines bust." she nearly whispered, so shocked. As she looked around her, she found that every car that the residents owned - except ones who were currently away - where in their driveways.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: October 14, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »
Erek quickly calmed down and seemed almost stunned. He finally managed to speak in a low voice. "...What...?" He suddenly felt depressed... It probably was a bit amazing how he could have such extreme mood swings, but considering what kind of person he was, it wasn't really that strange... He wondered how he was going to see his parents... He knew the house was too far away to walk...

Oh, i know!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #461 on: October 14, 2007, 04:34:28 PM »
She followed after Gil and Jesse. She chuckled a little, but sort of in a nervous way, after what Jesse said. She really didn't know Gil so could she really trust him? She shook off the feeling.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #462 on: October 14, 2007, 06:44:58 PM »
He walked down into the basement, and grabbed a flashlight from the corner, picking up a spare pair of batteries. The Basement itself belied the age of the house, it must have been extremely old, though it was kept surprisingly clean. He went to the right, turning on his light. there was what looked like a old capped off well. He grunted as he heaved the cap to the side, revealing a rusted old ladder leading down into unknown fathoms of an almost palpable darkness that almost seemed alive. The well gushed that bloodcurdling, hair raising, smell that ancient places have: A place mortal men do not belong.

He raspingly talked as usual, but somehow with the catacomb-well gaping it's dark maw, it seemed somehow even less human then before. "Come on. Go ahead. This leads to some old catacombs that seem to run the length of the city. I've been spending a lot of my free time trying to map it out after I figured out what it was, though I think I've actually only scratched the surface of it, really. There are Exits all over the city from what I've seen so far. The hatches actually lock from beneath, so this was probably once a passageway between 'underground railroad's or a thieves way of escape. In either case, it'll help us get away."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: October 14, 2007, 10:20:06 PM »
"Good...." he tries to talk, but is overcome by the dust from the unkept secrete passageway. He starts to sneeze.
MySpace

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2007, 10:31:03 PM »
"hehe..i feel sooo loved...." waddles down basement behind them