The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37134 times)

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
Re: Transformation
« Reply #420 on: October 06, 2007, 06:31:33 AM »
He shrugs, offering  her a cup of coffee that just finished. "Well, evil or not, it's my home... Coffee?" While he offered her the cup, he poured two more cups and refilled the French Press for another batch with his free hand without even needing to look.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2007, 07:36:24 AM »
{who knows?? want me to see if he's gonna post?}
Saphir followed jessie and entered the house, hair raised and claws extended. "This place seems wrong.."

((Yeah, thanks. It's annoying when you watch all these posts and you can't join in.))
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #422 on: October 06, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »
{who knows?? want me to see if he's gonna post?}
Saphir followed jessie and entered the house, hair raised and claws extended. "This place seems wrong.."

((Yeah, thanks. It's annoying when you watch all these posts and you can't join in.))

k, i will.

Saphir shrugged again, taking the coffee and smiling apologetically, she sipped it. "This is some great coffee, wher'd you gete it?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: October 06, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »
He smiled, taking a cup for himself, "Ha ha. Well, first of all, I use a French Press, so it has better flavor, in my opinion. Second, it's Craven's Coffee. Best Coffee I've ever found at a reasonable price. It's from the US, but it's still pretty good, you know?"
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: October 06, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »
"Yea..." She sighed, kneading her leg with her claws contendedly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #425 on: October 07, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »
"Thanks, now you know why I like milk instead of water," she said, smiling. She wished that she could find some kind of job - she had no hope of getting a job like Erek's parents. She didn't have the qualifications. She sighed into herself and sipped her hot chocolate.

OOC: Lupus? Where are you?

((Um... Sorry, Kat. I thought this rp died, so i kinda forgot about it. And why would i be scared of you? You're too nice to be scary. <<))

Erek started thinking... Didn't his mother say that she was having a hard time finding reliable staff or something? He was pretty sure that she was looking for people anyway... ...He suddenly started to wonder what his parents looked like. They had probably been changed by the bomb, too... He looked at his tails for a moment. Maybe... they were like him? Foxes with multiple tails... He thought that it would probably be really cool... "Um... Kat...?" He looked up to Kat, who... looked a bit down, actually. "I... I think that mom might want you to work at her place..." He smiled shyly... He was pretty sure that his mother would like Kat. Mom was a good judge of character, he thought. ...Then again, she was a critic on people's bad habits... He wondered if she'd really hire Kat...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #426 on: October 07, 2007, 01:42:30 PM »
((haha..>.>;; ))

"WHERE ISH EVRIEONE!!!!!" i yelled desprately,looking for anieone

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2007, 02:31:02 PM »
Saphir heard someone yell and she opened the door, yelling back, "OVER HERE!!" She walked outside and stood there, waiting to see who would show up.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2007, 02:34:20 PM »
breaks out into a cold sweat, "gah......wat......people...ar-....are here!" i said to mieself,following voice

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »
SAphir walked slowly into the street and started waving, making sure whoever was coiming could see her clearly. Being blakc in the afternoon probably made her stick out like a sore thumb but she wanted to be active.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #430 on: October 07, 2007, 05:44:43 PM »
((Um... Sorry, Kat. I thought this rp died, so i kinda forgot about it. And why would i be scared of you? You're too nice to be scary. <<))

Erek started thinking... Didn't his mother say that she was having a hard time finding reliable staff or something? He was pretty sure that she was looking for people anyway... ...He suddenly started to wonder what his parents looked like. They had probably been changed by the bomb, too... He looked at his tails for a moment. Maybe... they were like him? Foxes with multiple tails... He thought that it would probably be really cool... "Um... Kat...?" He looked up to Kat, who... looked a bit down, actually. "I... I think that mom might want you to work at her place..." He smiled shyly... He was pretty sure that his mother would like Kat. Mom was a good judge of character, he thought. ...Then again, she was a critic on people's bad habits... He wondered if she'd really hire Kat...

((Aww, thanks. And I see you changed your name? I like it. =] Will I have to stop calling you Lupus now?))

She was taken aback at this news. Was Erek just trying to be nice, or would she really be able to get a job? Natasha had never really been able to get a real job before, she had lived in a remote countryside for most of her life. She was also happy. If she got this job, she wouldn't have to live of her parents money. She could also get a bigger flat, and would be totally independent.
"Really? Wow...that'd be great...."
There wasn't much else that Natasha could say - she was too stunned. She excused herself quickly, realising that her hot chocolate was finished, and went to the kitchen to wash it. While doing so, she thought about her parents. Had the blast affected them too? Surely it couldn't have reached so far away...but it was a big bomb. Maybe there were others? Maybe they didn't turn people into animals? Maybe they turned people into....she didn't really know what....stone? That thought worried her. She thought she should call the, but the phone bill would be really high....they were so far away....
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #431 on: October 07, 2007, 09:56:45 PM »
She sat up quickly in the recliner, she had fallen asleep there. She looked around, confused, forgetting where she was. She looked down at her body and she quickly remembered all that had happened. Now she remembered that she was in Gil's house. She rubbed her forehead, sitting up straight in the recliner now instead of laying back again.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: October 07, 2007, 10:00:50 PM »
He heard his recliner move, and he said, "Ah. It sounds like one of my tired guests have woke up." He grabbed the freshly poured cup of coffee and took it to the one in the recliner. "Here, drink up, sleepyhead." He said, the humor thick in his raspy voice.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #433 on: October 07, 2007, 10:04:56 PM »
She chuckled as she took the cup of coffee from him. "Thanks." She blew air lightly across the top of the coffee cup and then took a sip.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: October 07, 2007, 10:16:54 PM »
"Anybody aorund?"
Your Worst Nightmare