The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37146 times)

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
Re: Transformation
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2007, 07:32:32 PM »
Erek blinked for a second. She was right, he shouldn't really move... He needed to rest, he knew that... But he was scared... If he could, he'd run away... Run as fast as he could... However, he couldn't... He wondered if his parents were okay... He hoped nothing happened to them...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2007, 07:34:52 PM »
She finished making the sandwiches, and not knowing what the boy liked, just made them with chicken. "I hope this is ok, if you don't like them, just try to tell me."

When Natasha had decided to move to the city she never realised that she would end up looking like some kind of animal, and be looking after a boy she had found lying on the street. It didn't make sense. But then, right now, nothing did.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • i'm not one to mess with
    • Awards
  • Species: vampire
  • Coloring: Vamp duh pale
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 117
  • Build: slim and strong
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2007, 07:36:39 PM »
i get up and walk down a street by a house kicking a can down the street

I KILL WHO IS  IN MY PATH please go to my profile

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2007, 07:42:19 PM »
Erek reached his hand out to the back of the sofa, but stopped, noticing something... His hand was covered in black fur... It turned red at his elbows... "...What...?" He muttered in a scared voice... He stared intently at the hand, as if not believing it was his... He had frozen in place, it seemed. He was too scared to look at himself... He didn't want to look at himself...

Oh, i know!

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2007, 07:45:52 PM »
Natasha realised that the poor boy didn't know what had happened to him. She didn't know how to break the news, so told him striaght. "I'm sorry, but a blast hit the city. Loads of us have turned this way," she stopped and gestured at herself, unknowing whether he could see her, "We look like...animals..."

She didn't know how he'd take the news, and though she hadn't wanted to tell him, she felt that it was the right thing to do. She sighed sadly.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2007, 08:03:35 PM »
"A... Animals...?" He looked terrified... He didn't want this... He didn't want to be an animal... He felt himself getting more and more scared... He felt tears welling up... He started sniffling... Why did he have to be so unlucky? What did he do to deserve this...?

Oh, i know!

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2007, 08:52:28 PM »
stares at lupus with wide eyes "uhm animals arent so bad 0_o ther actually really cool and cute"
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2007, 08:57:36 PM »
stares at lupus with wide eyes "uhm animals arent so bad 0_o ther actually really cool and cute"
((You know, this is a role play. I'm not Lupus. You should go back and read what has happened, so that you can role play properly. ^^;))

Oh, i know!

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
welll you knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i did and i like lupus better but fine.....if you wish.....

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »
She sniffed, her nose starting to smell better. "I smell a .... A wolf?" She sniffed again, bewildered. He watched her, holding out his arms again.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2007, 11:09:58 PM »
She tossed and turned as she slept. Images from the event she had just gone through and nightmare-like scenarios ran through her head. When she went back to when she was in severe pain; she awoke quickly, sitting up in her bed. Her legs were aching. "Ugh...cramp." She muttered. She looked towards the window and then around the room. It wasn't morning yet. Arke was still asleep on his bed. She laid back down and curled up. She wondered what had happened to her family and friends. She was still very tired and raised a paw to her face to rub her eyes. It was then that she felt her glasses. She had forgotten all about them, actually, she had forgotten that she even wore glasses. She took them off and noticed that she could she perfectly fine without them on. She set them on the nightstand beside the bed and fell back asleep.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2007, 11:57:25 PM »
He thrashed in his sleep, rolling uncomfortably over his tail. He dreamed that he was back at the paintball field, and everything seemed normal. Except, of course, for him. He was lying on the ground, re-living the pain he had felt while changing. No one, on his team or thew enemies, seemed the least bit aware of his torment, and went on fighting. He could see Kyle, trying to move to a better location. He was hit twice, and just faded away, leaving his mask and gun to fall to the ground. His gunner, Kevin, jumping from his hiding spot, firing an impossible amount of ammunition at the enemies, who seemed to be in a suicide charge. Watching helplessly as the paint flew over his head, he saw everyone around him fade away, their guns and masks falling to the ground, leaving him alone with the pain that seemed to be tearing him apart.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2007, 12:04:01 AM »
giggles at all the tossing and turning and decides to go for a little walk

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2007, 12:06:57 AM »
He helped the panda load the money into his personal safe, And took a good long look at himself and everyone around him.

"Wow, this is absolutely incredible... By the way, what is this money for? and is it even yours?" He looked at the panda with an air of suspicion.

"Oh it's not mind. I work at the bank, and the president asked me to take as much as I can to protect it."
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »
sits in the coldness and just stares into a book waiting for some fantastic weird thing to happen