Author Topic: Heyheyhey~  (Read 454 times)

Offline AuburnTehDragon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • For those about to rock, we salute you! \m/
    • Awards
  • Currently: Leaving because I feel left out/ignored
Heyheyhey~
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:49:05 AM »
Heya, I'm Auburn. I'm new here; well, obviously. xD

A teeny intro to myself: I live in the awesome state of California with my parents. I have an older brother but he lives on his own now. Also, I'm ethnic Russian; I wasn't born in Russia but a good majority of my ancestry comes from there. I'm really proud of my heritage and really REALLY want to go to Russia someday. <3

My interests; I'm a huge metalhead. Off the top of my head, some of my favorite bands are Metallica (80's and 90's era; St. Anger and Death Magnetic are eh) Megadeth, Judas Priest, Slayer, and Dragonforce. I also like rock (classic rock and album-oriented rock mostly), folk (Russian folk music FTW!), classical, and any music with real instruments. I don't like pop or anything electronic (I'm probably gonna get crap for not liking EDM but whatever. To each his own.). I also really like sports. My favorite sport is American!football; and my team is the Oakland Raiders because I was born in Oakland. Also I really like drawing and writing, and I'm currently writing my first real novel right now that I'm gonna try to publish!

Should bring up that I've been a furry for YEARS. Ever since the day I said, "Wow, I really love dragons" was pretty much the day I joined the fandom. That was when I was in the 3rd grade.

So that's all folks (well for now). I should bring up that I'm a refugee from a different furry forum; everyone was really rude and mean to me on the old forum and I came here looking for a place to talk with other members of the fandom without being bullied or cast out...

Anyway, questions? Comments? :3
WHO WANT LASAGNA!?

I come from the land where vodka and AK-47s grow on trees.

Offline Tyga

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Tiger
  • Coloring: White and gray
  • Currently: Lost in Time. Lost in Space
Re: Heyheyhey~
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:55:10 AM »
Welcome to this fuzzy lil corner of the internetz. I also am a refugee so if you ever wanna chat hit me up  ;)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 03:57:54 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

If you ever need a thing just PM me :D

Also Russian is super cool!
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!

Offline AuburnTehDragon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • For those about to rock, we salute you! \m/
    • Awards
  • Currently: Leaving because I feel left out/ignored
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 04:00:23 AM »
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome messages <3
WHO WANT LASAGNA!?

I come from the land where vodka and AK-47s grow on trees.