The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heyheyhey~  (Read 453 times)

Offline AuburnTehDragon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • For those about to rock, we salute you! \m/
    • Awards
  • Currently: Leaving because I feel left out/ignored
Heyheyhey~
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:49:05 AM »
Heya, I'm Auburn. I'm new here; well, obviously. xD

A teeny intro to myself: I live in the awesome state of California with my parents. I have an older brother but he lives on his own now. Also, I'm ethnic Russian; I wasn't born in Russia but a good majority of my ancestry comes from there. I'm really proud of my heritage and really REALLY want to go to Russia someday. <3

My interests; I'm a huge metalhead. Off the top of my head, some of my favorite bands are Metallica (80's and 90's era; St. Anger and Death Magnetic are eh) Megadeth, Judas Priest, Slayer, and Dragonforce. I also like rock (classic rock and album-oriented rock mostly), folk (Russian folk music FTW!), classical, and any music with real instruments. I don't like pop or anything electronic (I'm probably gonna get crap for not liking EDM but whatever. To each his own.). I also really like sports. My favorite sport is American!football; and my team is the Oakland Raiders because I was born in Oakland. Also I really like drawing and writing, and I'm currently writing my first real novel right now that I'm gonna try to publish!

Should bring up that I've been a furry for YEARS. Ever since the day I said, "Wow, I really love dragons" was pretty much the day I joined the fandom. That was when I was in the 3rd grade.

So that's all folks (well for now). I should bring up that I'm a refugee from a different furry forum; everyone was really rude and mean to me on the old forum and I came here looking for a place to talk with other members of the fandom without being bullied or cast out...

Anyway, questions? Comments? :3
WHO WANT LASAGNA!?

I come from the land where vodka and AK-47s grow on trees.

Offline Tyga

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Tiger
  • Coloring: White and gray
  • Currently: Lost in Time. Lost in Space
Re: Heyheyhey~
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:55:10 AM »
Welcome to this fuzzy lil corner of the internetz. I also am a refugee so if you ever wanna chat hit me up  ;)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 03:57:54 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

If you ever need a thing just PM me :D

Also Russian is super cool!
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!

Offline AuburnTehDragon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • For those about to rock, we salute you! \m/
    • Awards
  • Currently: Leaving because I feel left out/ignored
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 04:00:23 AM »
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome messages <3
WHO WANT LASAGNA!?

I come from the land where vodka and AK-47s grow on trees.