The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A New Start  (Read 4516 times)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
Re: A New Start
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2014, 06:54:26 PM »
Sorin ran using his wings to jump the span between the ships as he pressed his hands together, turning both the metal plates on his arms into blades. He blocked both of the blades that were thrust at him as he landed on the deck. Quickly he forced the blades away and opened his mighty maw spewing forth a breath of blue lightning. The lightning hit the deck and tore a hole in it. "Is this all you've got!"
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: A New Start
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2014, 11:22:19 AM »
Katka watched as Sorin leaped across to the other ship, glancing back to Kitane worriedly. All around men scrambled to defend the airship from the Crimson archer boarding party, grappling hooks hitting the side of the ship with heavy thuds as the two airships came together and boarding planks smacked down. "Sorin!  Don't get yourself into more than you can handle!"  With a growl she cut down the first of the pirates as he charged across the boarding plank, sending him screaming off the edge as blood spattered the decking of the ship. With a yell she leapt onto the boarding plank where she kicked down a second before plunging her blade into the stomach of the third pirate behind him, kicking him off her sword as she sought to keep an eye on Sorin amid the confusion and shouts of dying men.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"